American Idol~ The final 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    But what if, Godforbid, something happened to your son? Would you blame Rikk or yourself as you were the one who's put his picture and information out there time and time again?

Yeah, I know all about aliases and IP traces. They come in handy time times of attack. Trust me, if something happens to me or to one of my friends, I know right where to look to, too.

And I can't speak for LMS, but I know that Chelle is pretty fine and dandy.
    Yes, Chelle is fine and dandy, but she should not have been run out of here.

Ally, if what you keep trying to insinuate is that I have something to do with your recent internet situation, your sadly mistaken...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Sure I get pissed and get hurt and talk alot of crap, but NOTHING has ever happened.
      Bullshit.

I don't think I call seeking out a certain person's place of work and then threatening him with the information if he says anything you deem negative to him doing nothing.

And then you cried when information abotu what kind of place you work out was discovered.

Rikk, can you PLEASE tell her how you got that info, cuz that's LOLarious, esp with her claims that the mods here gave it to you.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
        Yawn. Shut up.
        Make me you fucking idiot...

How's your band? When is your next gig? LMAO!
        Funny how so many people here with REAL bands post pics, and flyers and invite people to come ck um out... Yet you...LMAO!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Rikky you should hope I never get your info because if I ever do...
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Ally, if what you keep trying to insinuate is that I have something to do with your recent internet situation, your sadly mistaken...
            Who said that? Guilty conscience?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Make me you fucking idiot...

How's your band? When is your next gig? LMAO!
              Funny how so many people here with REAL bands post pics, and flyers and invite people to come ck um out... Yet you...LMAO!
              Yeah, I don't have a band. I made it all up to impress you.:p
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Yes, Chelle is fine and dandy, but she should not have been run out of here.

Funny, the IP adresses my site counters say, my friends' site counters say and the ones you were posting under Non at the time beg to differ, not to mention a few things you have been saying to me when you get mad and the fact that it all stopped once we all mentioned your name.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

ob·ses·sion
                  Pronunciation: äb-'se-sh&n, &b-
                  Function: noun
                  1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation RIKK>
                  2 : something that causes an obsession
                  - ob·ses·sion·al /-'sesh-n&l, -'se-sh&-n&l/ adjective
                  - ob·ses·sion·al·ly adverb
                  ob·ses·sion
                  1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation RIKK>
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion
                  ob·ses·sion

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Funny, the IP adresses my site counters say, my friends' site counters say and the ones you were posting under Non at the time beg to differ, not to mention a few things you have been saying to me when you get mad and the fact that it all stopped once we all mentioned your name.

Bingo.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I hope someone is doing screen captures of this thread, because it's just a matter of time before Fab convinces someone to delete it.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Bullshit.

I don't think I call seeking out a certain person's place of work and then threatening him with the information if he says anything you deem negative to him doing nothing.

And then you cried when information abotu what kind of place you work out was discovered.

Rikk, can you PLEASE tell her how you got that info, cuz that's LOLarious, esp with her claims that the mods here gave it to you.

I called to find out where someone works? When was that? Fuck, this shit gets funnier and funnier... I think that is one of those Rikk lies that just keeps growing and growing...

Please tell me Rikk...I want to LOL too
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-19-2005, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                          I hope someone is doing screen captures of this thread, because it's just a matter of time before Fab convinces someone to delete it.
                          I am GS... I always do... Always have.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

So you have NO response to the fact that your IP matched the ones that were terrorizing ALLY and her friends? You use an IP scrambler, but ALLY just posted that the same IP that you were posting with in Non one day matched all the ones that were attacking her and her friends that same day. The same fucker has been going after her for a week and a half, claiming she's a 12-year old girl. But you just IGNORE the fact that it's been connected to you? No response?

Is this what happens when you find someone's personal information? You attack a 21-year-old girl that has done nothing to you but you go after her because you couldn't get MY last name? You go after her because she had the nerve to defend me in a thread? You've been bitching her out and going after her for the last couple of weeks. You even claimed to the site that her fiancee was false. So you attack her in real life?

Any answer?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I am GS... I always do... Always have.
                              ok.. someone ELSE then...
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Not that I understand any of what you just said, But I swear to GOD on my life that I have NOTHING to do with whatever has been happening to you. You can think whatever you want but your dead wrong. It's laughable that you would think that I would spend that kind of time on you. Call the FBI! LMAO... I don't even know any of your sites or your friends... Have um ck my pc's... You got the wrong girl.

Comment

Working...