X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Max and I had a conversation about Rikk... He asked a ? and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. He said he couldn't and that was the end of it. Max and I have worked hard at keeping peace between us. We have spoke alot about Rikk and I have not said a word about it to anyone. I'm suprised that Max would tell Rikk that I asked for his last name...because it wasn't like I asked out of the blue... There is more to it than that. But I also know that Rikk will stoop to low levels to try and pull Max back into his war with me.
    Funny how your story changes the minute you're cought! You really are a shitty "human being" FAB.

So, who elses' last name have you asked for?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Well, whatever. I do not talk to anyone offsite other other than Carmine and pete... and we we never talk about you. I dont CARE about you Ally, I dont talk about you, think about you and I certainly do not hang out at your sites. I do not even know what or where they are. People can tell you whatever they want to tell you but I know what I have and have not done... I do not have time to spend on YOU.
      Okay, Non-Stop Talker.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Funny how your story changes the minute you're cought! You really are a shitty "human being" FAB.

So, who elses' last name have you asked for?
        COUGHT?
        Caught? Caught doing what? Who caught me? The SHEEP HEARDERS??? I'm fucking scared. Yes, I asked for his last name...
        I wanted to fuck with his head... So what... he looked into where I work and fucked with me. Tit for Tat... get the fuck over it dipshit.

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

MEMBERS ONLY.

Let's try and stay on topic.

DLR7884
          Motherfuckers.
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            Okay, Non-Stop Talker.

OHHHHHH... I have another name.... Whoopppp de fucking do...
            Have I done anything with it Al? NO... No posting, no voting...no nothing...

Just a silent way to lurk.... Fuck man, your a real private eye now...
            Way to use those mod powers... Now tell us who Faster Pussycat is...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

COUGHT?
              Caught? Caught doing what? Who caught me? The SHEEP HEARDERS??? I'm fucking scared. Yes, I asked for his last name...
              I wanted to fuck with his head... So what... he looked into where I work and fucked with me. Tit for Tat... get the fuck over it dipshit.
              Sorry, I never looked into where you work. The only thing I know about you is you work for an eyeglass manufacturer. And even then, I don't give a shit. See, knowing that does nothing for me. Unlike you, I wouldn't attack someone outside the site.

The SHEEP PEN didn't get you in this retarded message board war. ALLY did. But she paid a big price, didn't she?
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

OHHHHHH... I have another name.... Whoopppp de fucking do...
                Have I done anything with it Al? NO... No posting, no voting...no nothing...

Just a silent way to lurk.... Fuck man, your a real private eye now...
                Way to use those mod powers... Now tell us who Faster Pussycat is...
                Um..I never meant at this message board, Fab. But thanks for the heads up on the name here.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Knowing your last name would do nothing for me... I just wanted to toy with you. Try and freak you out a bit. I've said alot of things to people but I have never done any of them. Fuck with me, I fuck with you... I asked him once, he said no, that was it. It was not a big deal.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    Sorry, I never looked into where you work. The only thing I know about you is you work for an eyeglass manufacturer. And even then, I don't give a shit. See, knowing that does nothing for me. Unlike you, I wouldn't attack someone outside the site.

The SHEEP PEN didn't get you in this retarded message board war. ALLY did. But she paid a big price, didn't she?
                    Rikk, please tell her how we all found out what so works for. I think it would be a nice addition to the thread.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hide it? I fucking admitted it asswipe... Yeah, I asked Max for your last name. Why is that so bad... Most of us KNOW eachothers first and last names already, but YOU.... OHHHHHHH that's a big SECRET! Why? What are you hiding??? I have alot of peoples names and phone numbers... Even Max's... It's no big thing... Cept for you, cuz your ALL FAKE! I wanted your name to find out the truth about you PERIOD.

Sure lets talk about what else I been doing lately... I'm DYING to hear this...

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Knowing your last name would do nothing for me... I just wanted to toy with you. Try and freak you out a bit. I've said alot of things to people but I have never done any of them. Fuck with me, I fuck with you... I asked him once, he said no, that was it. It was not a big deal.
                        Oh, okay...so you were lying earlier then...it WAS you who asked him out of the blue. It wasn't FOR him as you claimed.

You're a compulsive liar. I think you actually believe your own crap.

I'm fucking disgusted over what happened to ALLY. I'm also glad you didn't get my last name (and that I don't have my own website) or I'm sure my week last week would be similar to her week...
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          Rikk, please tell her how we all found out what so works for. I think it would be a nice addition to the thread.
                          ALLY, I would love to tell this crazy bitch how I know she works for an eyeglass manufacturer. But there would be a risk of selling someone out. Someone told me. The reason they knew is what makes this whole thing hilarious, and it's got nothing to do with IP checks. But I can't say how because that could link it to who...not that that person really gives much of a shit, probably.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

300 posts later, I'd say it's become a BIG deal.

DLR7884
                            Whether you like/admit it or not.
                            Originally Posted by WARF:
                            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Walk away Fab, you're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
                              And that is free Legal Counsel!

SHARK, giving it away for free! Shame on you!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                                Oh, okay...so you were lying earlier then...it WAS you who asked him out of the blue. It wasn't FOR him as you claimed.

You're a compulsive liar. I think you actually believe your own crap.

I'm fucking disgusted over what happened to ALLY. I'm also glad you didn't get my last name (and that I don't have my own website) or I'm sure my week last week would be similar to her week...
                                I never said it WAS for him idiot... I said we were talking about you and he said something I wont repeat... And I said, tell me his last name and I'll find out. I just want to fuck with him... He just asked a ? about you... I asked for the name, he said no way, he knows too much about me... I said I understood... That was it.

I didn't do anything to Al, I don't even know her websites. I'm looking into to her claim tho. To protect myself. If I'm going to be accused, I feel I need to protect myself. Just incase...

Comment

Working...