X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Can`t drive 55
    this is silly. do you guys not like sammy or something. how come you are kicking my ass.
    :confused: This is about David Lee Roth here... What the fuck were you expecting?
    Go play with the kids of your block!
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• PHOENIX
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

this is silly. do you guys not like sammy or something. how come you are kicking my ass.
      I personally aint going anywhere near your ass.

Comment

• Can`t drive 55
        Full On Cocktard
        • Nov 2005

but i do love roth. and sammy. both van halens are great. i didnt like the dude out of extreme much on van halen three. but the rest is all good. you can like ice cream and steak cant you.
        I can`t drive 55

Rollin` with the Red Rocker!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

take a hike, kid
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

you can like ice cream and steak cant you.
            Sure you can!

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

but i do love roth. and sammy. both van halens are great. i didnt like the dude out of extreme much on van halen three. but the rest is all good. you can like ice cream and steak cant you.

Fag....as in...you are.
              23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Lars Ulrich

I could not AGREE more. Total hole of thy ass. I have seen Metallica 8 times and been to the Meet-N-Greet 7 of those times. Needless to say I have everybody’s signature EXCEPT Lars Ultrafag. He never showed up once! Fucking washed up lazy assed scump.

James Hetfield

Could not DISAGREE more. As I said above, been backstage 7 times at a 'Tallica show...James is always the first one there to sign shit. He was always cool as hell, took time to shake your hand, pose for a pic, shoot the shit and sign anything and everything you had. Very cool mofo in my opinion.

Let me add Jason Newsted to that list. I know he has this rep of being a nice guy and all, but the times I have met him (see above), he was acting like a shriveling cock. There were all these rules before Jason walked in...

"He will only sign ONE thing"

"Please cover the flash on your camera because he is sensitive to the light"

Blah, Blah, Blah

Plus he had this fucking scowl on his face the whole time like he would rather be anywhere else in the world. What a shitbag.

Roth On!
                23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Susie Q
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Back in the 80's, Rainbow was playing at a Civic Center near here. It was about 17 below zero, freezing our asses off to meet the covented Ritchie Blackmore. There was only about less than a dozen of us assholes out there freezing to meet this 'icon". He saw us from the double glass doors, waved and kept walking. After that....I said, fuck him.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                  ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• PHOENIX
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                    Back in the 80's, Rainbow was playing at a Civic Center near here. It was about 17 below zero, freezing our asses off to meet the covented Ritchie Blackmore. There was only about less than a dozen of us assholes out there freezing to meet this 'icon". He saw us from the double glass doors, waved and kept walking. After that....I said, fuck him.
                    Yay Susie Q is here!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2005

blantantly alias.....hello, Rikk or Bob....
                      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• bastardog
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

You are becoming our punching bag FAG!!
                        Bastardog

Comment

• Susie Q
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                          Yay Susie Q is here!

Hello there Penix!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                          ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Antman
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                            I forgot to add Sammy Hagar to the list!!!!
                            In all defense, most of the people on your list are real assholes-like pricks and miserable human beings. Sammy from all accounts is a nice guy. He may look like a tool and he ruined the greatest band ever, but other than that he's no Gene Simmons when it comes to treating people, especially the fans.
                            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Antman
                              In all defense, most of the people on your list are real assholes-like pricks and miserable human beings. Sammy from all accounts is a nice guy. He may look like a tool and he ruined the greatest band ever, but other than that he's no Gene Simmons when it comes to treating people, especially the fans.
                              I've read his biography...that guy is definitaly an asshole with absolutely no class...just the part where he screws over his ex-wife makes you sick...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

Add Ronnie James Dio to the list, for thinkin he's bigger than Ozzy and bailing out of the 1992 sabbath support slot.

Although Ozzy should be on there for all the shit that went on back stage at Download Festival this year
                                Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

Working...