X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Purple Sabbath didn't stay around long enough to get the recognition they deserved, but let's face it, the only Black Sabbath albums after that were "Dehumanizer" and "Reunion".

Those Tony Iommi solo albums were not even remotely Black Sabbath.
    Yeah, that Seventh Star thing (with Glen Hughes) was a bag of warm feces.

Purple Sabbath rocked and I wish they would have put out some more stuff.

Mezro..who does like the Dio Sabbath just a bit more than with Ozzy
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• mightyjar
      Full On Cocktard
      • Mar 2004

Dio

I loved Sabbath with Ronnie James at the helm. Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell were fantastic.
      In my opinion the heaviest album Sabbath put out was Born Again with Ian Gillan on vocals. This was one of the best shows I ever saw.
      Digital Bitch, Trashed and Zero the Hero are awesome tunes from that album. I wish they had stayed together a little longer for a couple more albums.

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

my band opened for Ronnie once. Met him, very nice guy.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Diaper has a band??
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Yes, played with Motley Crue, Saliva, Drowning Pool, Seven Dust, Tesla. And alot more. playing two dates with Queensryche in October.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tobinentinc
              The DIO era Sabbath gets no respect nor credit. It's a shame. Dio should be given more credit for what he's done to heavy metal.
              I had all the albums that dio done But never seen him in concert he is a Master of his craft.
              Roth Army MP
              Originally posted by Panamark
              Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
              or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
              Originally posted by BITEYOASS
              She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
              Originally posted by JAY HALE
              so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• tobinentinc
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Dio's new album comes out the 30th. I think it's worth a checkout.
                http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, I 'll probably give it a listen...
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• vhfan010
                    Groupie
                    • Jun 2004

I heard that Dio was the one that made the rock on sign popular

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Dio kicks ass... especially the solo stuff... I was listening to Holy Diver just the other night, matter of fact.... 1981-1984 were the best years for metal bands and some good guitarists... last time I saw Dio was in San Jose about 5 years ago I believe... still had some good vocal chops... want to talk about "range" and "singing" this is the man...

Sorry I had to admit something in common with Panamark... consider this my contribution to the circle jerk... lmao

Icon.
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

And you could always count on Dio and Ozzy to put the religious right in a tizzy with their blasphemous and irreverent album art... I saw Dio for both the Holy Diver and Last In Line tours, and I think that big assed Satan backdrop converted me to Satanism for a few years there in my teen years... lmao

Icon.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

"... If your circle stays unbroken, then you're a lucky man, cuz it never never never has for me... in the palace of the virigin, lies the chalice of the soul, and it's likely you might find the answer there......"

Invisible.

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

"You've got desire, so let it out! You've got the power, Stand Up And Shout!!!!!"

...guitar solo shredding... V.C.

Goddam... where's my stash... time to light one up and fookin' rock out!!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• cjmarsicano
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              NO!

Im a big DIO fan and yes, Heaven and Hell was fantastic, but nothing beats the original Black Sabbath. Thats like saying 5150 was better than the original Van Halen albums...
                              Original Sabbath was the best !!!
                              I'd rather Sabbath with Dio than VH with Samantha Hagar.

Sabbath's lone album with Ian Gilliam wasn't bad either.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I think RJD is one of the greatest rock vocalist of all time who is highly overrated in hard rock while my favorite song by him is Voodoo during his Black Sabbath days which is an underrated rock classic.

Comment

Working...