Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

I used to like lukas, but the more I see of him the more I think he's limited vocally and also stage presence... I think the next one to go is storm, her stage presence is always kind of the same thing and it seem harder for her to do different stuff, maybe she comes out too clean,

As for the bald guy, for me he's just a rip off of so many bands...his personnality is just not strong enough.
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

This is what I like ... seeing musicians working hard! Everyone was pulling tricks out of there hat! Other than STORM who came off way flat and too soft this time around! Dilana is still hands down the most entertaining! She freakin' blew them away last night! It is so awesome to see performers go all out! I see Ryan Star and Dilana in the finalz~!

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

100% agreeing with you!
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

There was a moment during Dilana's gig that she was screamin' "Everythings FINE!" She's bent over backwards ala Rock n' Roll style! Holy cow would I like to bottle that feelin' she had at that moment!

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

There's an announcment here about a special hour long radio show with Dilana & Storm:
            Dilana's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'm sorry...Lukas fucking sucks...

that song sucked...

he's terrible...wouldn't see him frontin' a gaggle full of 1,000 dollar whores...

he sucks...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Storm?

I'd love to fuck her...

yeah...fuck her...

like she wouldn't be fucking me...christ...

my guess is that I'd be leaving with a limp...black and blue balls...

and a smile on my face...

hopefully...she'll get a stripping gig outta this...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Magni? Look...there are weeks when he's incredible...and weeks when he sucks...

can't be both to front the band...

they SHOULD be the bottom three...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Okay...

top 3...in order...IMO...

#3--Dilana--

Yeah, the front-runner...blah...blah...blah...

she's awesome...but thought she looked ridiculous in front of Supernova during this gig a couple of weeks ago...

I would go see her...I think...but just...to me...isn't the person for this band.

She's awesome...but I see her as a solo act...not an act for Supernova...

yeah...I'm in the minority...live with it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

#2--Ryan Starr

Look...this fucking kid came out of nowhere...and you know what...he has gotten better every week.

I don't know that he's right for the band...but I think he's untapped potential...and can do it all...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

#1--Toby

Look...this fucking guy is insane...great voice...maniac...

has the energy...

call it charisma...

and have said it for the past 4 weeks.

He fits with Tommy...and would be the best fit...

Comment

• Douglas T.
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

My better half sittin' here on the couch says "Toby" too! I don't see that! yes the LukasNova song sucked!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Look RStar is bein' DAVE with a bottle of champagne!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

That was terrible RStar ... you must be drunk!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Star was pretty fucking good...

unreal how far he's come...

whatever happens to him...we'll be seeing him somewhere...

Holy fuck...

Storm just hit on Brooke...

I just...well...I'll be cleaning up...

Comment

Working...