X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    In my opinion this whole thread is dancing around the whole fucking issue.

I know the brother of one of the guys in the band used to post here maybe he still visits.

Please fucking pass this on if you do.

IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE.

The show I saw in 1990 is the show 99% of Queensryche fans want now. Fuck we'll pay for it every two years as a night out for the next 20 years. What's the fucking problem? Are Queensryche better than fucking Shakespear? Last time I looked his shows were being played 400 years later, what is your fucking problem?

The UK 1990 Tour.

Backdrop of the Empire logo.

Band come on do Best I Can, Jet City Woman, Another Rainy Night, Empire.

The crowd give a 5 minute standing ovation, go fucking crazy, Geoff Tate is visibly moved. they have been a support act for so long and this is their first headlining gig. 3500 people screaming for minutes.

He talks to the crowd saying how amzed and humble they are to get such a reaction. He can't believe it. It's a vindication of all they have been doing for all these years and instead of getting some polite applause from a half full arena suppporting some metal band this is the people that get it.

The Empire backdrop falls to the floor, and is replaaced by the Mindcrime logo. They play the whole fucking thing.

Then they play a couple of songs off of Rage for Order and finish with 'Take Hold of the Flame'.

One of the best gigs I've ever been too. I know a couple of people that say to this day it's #1.

As I said it's not fucking rocket science. Why is it so difficult for them to realise they are a live act now rather than a recording act?

Why is that some sort of climb down?

The money is in the touring now anyway not the record sales.

Do people look for Hamlet II or Hamlet?

Grow up and fucking do your fucking job and stop fucking us around.

It's that simple.

Cheers!

YEAH!

Sesh tears Geoff Tate a new arsehole!

:eek:
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...