• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Jesus those poor tour insurers...
    I read that the O2 Arena shows were sold out...

I also read that there was an online petition from angry fans about the shows being postponed...I wasn't paying it any attention, and I don't even know the reason for the postponement...

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sorry, can't pony up any sympathy for a pedophile.....
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

AP:

Jackson spotted at Chuck E.Cheese.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
          Sorry, can't pony up any sympathy for a pedophile.....
          We talk about how wierd EVH is.

But Michael Jackson....the whole family really-all the kids, anyway, never had the opportunity to be what we call normal.

Not saying he's a saint, but the kid had IT.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Click!

"Many of us who had purchased tickets for the opening concerts and have already purchased flight tickets and hotels etc. have received an email informing us of our concerts being rescheduled not two or three weeks but a grand total of 10 months!

"Many of us now are left unable to go or are feeling disappointed in having taken so much effort to get tickets for the opening performances to be put to the very end of the concert run.

"While we have no idea who's fault this is, whether it is the the 02, [promoter] AEG Live or Michael Jackson himself's decision or fault.

"We the undersigned are asking for the management of the concert to please reconsider this decision."

View the petition at Gopetition.com

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS

In the name of OUR personal Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. AMEN...

Dude ... this post has erased any negative feelings I've had about you!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                So far, the YouTube comments have been 99% kind and heartfelt...

One said something like they prayed that he had made peace with the Lord and that he was in God's hands now...

I agree with that, and my feelings and prayers are the same...

May God forgive Michael, myself, and all of us for our shortcomings and wrongdoings...

In the name of OUR personal Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. AMEN...

Gregory,

I appreciate the sincerity of thy prayer, and verily there have been thousands that have come in on Michael's behalf.

But I must remind thee of My words........

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
                My Father and I taketh no joy in saying this, but what Michael hath done unto children hath sealed his fate.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Douglas T.
                  Dude ... this post has erased any negative feelings I've had about you!
                  I appreciate that...

Thanks!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wanna remember the pre-pedo allegations Michael without the melting face and plastic and puddy nose piece....

Still a classic:

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller

The alternate version:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbvP7dT3Dx0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbvP7dT3Dx0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Will Paul McCartney get the Beatles songs back now?
                      God, I hope so. The thought of old man Joe or LaToya getting their hands on those songs sickens me. At least Michael, whatever his other faults, could appreciate the value of that music.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deU7KkLdi5I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deU7KkLdi5I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2009

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UGEaWfiDGA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UGEaWfiDGA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sounds like the media circus is already in effect.....

Brad Friedman is guest hosting Malloy's show this week. He's based in LA, and said there were so damn many cars blocking traffic at the UCLA Medical Center that they actually had to airlift Michael's body out in a goddamn helicopter.

And then the media helicopters chased that chopper to the coroner's office.

Un-fucking-believable.

If only the media whores would give as much attention to .... oh I don't know, how about the rally for health care reform in Washington DC today?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmxB2BwVufA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmxB2BwVufA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2009

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tmzxM_XvQA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tmzxM_XvQA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...