God damn! Now I know why =VH= was kicking sabbath's ass during the 1978 tour.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    One of the stories in his book was how one day Jack came up to him with the script, and when he read it, he found he was being asked to imitate an old jalopy.

He did it, and it went over really well.

His son can do the voices as well. Heredity and all that. He was in some kind of American Express or Visa commercials back in the 80s-90s.
    Found this gem on youtube.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/beMIl_jzRN0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/beMIl_jzRN0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Without Ozzy, nobody would have heard Randy...
      Nah, I think Randy would have been heard eventually anyway, because he was just too fucking good to not be heard. Don't know if it would have been with Quiet Riot. More like DuBrow rode Randy's corpse to stardom in that one.

But if Randy wasn't in Ozzy's band there would have been no plane crash.

If Randy had been around in 1985, he might have played on Eat Em and Smile instead of Steve Vai, for example.

Roth, Rhoads, and Sheehan... just imagine that combination.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Drugs are bad, FORD

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Some of them are, but what does that have to do with anything I said?

You don't think Dave would have worked with Randy Rhoads, if he was around in 1985?

I think he would have been the first guy who got a phone call.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I can't imagine Dave singing Believer type material.

I think Schenker and Dave would have been a better combination.

Randy and Sheehan would have been interesting though.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Dave was initially interested in Yngwie, so Randy would not be out of the question as far as that goes...

But Randy seemingly wanted out of Rock, so a step down from Ozzy to Dave seems out of the question...

There are tons of guitarists as good as, or better than Randy who have never made it big...

Comment

Working...