X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
    It's bad enough celebutards are "throwing the horns", but when politicians are doing that...

Kinda makes you wonder, don't it?
    Dude, even the arabs are doing it!

Register, motherfuckers! Register like the fuckin' wind!

We MUST prevail!

Uh... yeah, prevail. Whatever that means in this particular case.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
      Dude, even the arabs are doing it!

Register, motherfuckers! Register like the fuckin' wind!

We MUST prevail!

Uh... yeah, prevail. Whatever that means in this particular case.

Fuck if I knew, I'm partially amused by this desire to "claim back" a hand sign...
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Bad Examples.

This gets better & better.

I mean, worser & worser.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
          Nah, it's not. I wish!

What stories have I told? I hardly post here.
          Well, something about yelling at Jaysus on some thread for not being there when you were in school or something.

I don't have a good memory for details, but I always remember everything.

Er, so to speak.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

This is the best thing Dee did since he decided to stop releasing any more Twisted Sister albums.
            I dunno, his testimony to the PMRC and Tipper Gore was top notch....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              I dunno, his testimony to the PMRC and Tipper Gore was top notch....
              I haven't seen that one.

But I remember him on the Fozzy documentary - download it, it's the only place you'll be able to get it, it's out of print - along with a few others, like Sebastian Bach, attesting to the story of the band (Fozzy), and claiming he hasn't ripped them off, although in a very suspicious manner.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Ah, don't worry, probably noone does remember them.

Oh, that was a nice thing to say, wasn't it?

But like I said, I remember everything I read/hear, albeit very vaguely, meaning I can't remember when, or the entire content of the phrase, just the general meaning and, hazily, what triggered it.

As for J. never replying... he doesn't usually reply to anyone, either.

Like he doesn't give a fuck who's talking to him... something he picked up from his old man, I'd guess.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

He! Well, I remember & like your posts.

And lighten up, girl. There's no reason for you to not want anyone remembering your posts. If that was the case, you wouldn't post in the first place.

Yet you're one of the best posters here, and a welcome sight on the site, or site on the sight, or the other way round.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I haven't seen that one.
                    Allow me my friend....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pvmyNnepTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pvmyNnepTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Allow me my friend....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pvmyNnepTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pvmyNnepTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Well, he may have not written masterpieces, but he IS a clever guy, with a grate sense of humour.

I don't think he could've accused Tipper Gore of being a dirty perverted slut - not that there's anything wrong with it, if you're not a hypocrite - in a more blatant way without being arrested right there.

Many things can be interpreted in different ways... the way you interpret it is your fucking problem, no doubt.

By the way, she was quite hot back in the day... Tipper, not Dee.

And even today, I wouldn't mind fulfilling her bondage fantasies...

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Allow me my friend....

Righteous!

Saw Twisted Sister open for Dokken at the Cap Center back then. Dee comes out and informs the crowd about some censor bitch in the building sent to monitor his show. Dee put on a good show after calling her every name in the book and telling her she can come down on stage and suck his coch.

FUCK YOU BITCH...and the crowd goes wild....
                        LMAO

-Dokken kicked ass that night-
                        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

This is the best thing Dee did since he decided to stop releasing any more Twisted Sister albums.

LMFAO! That's classic.

Ah Dee, can't help but like the guy. He tries so hard to be hard core & real metal that the big boys let him tag along as a comical sidekick. But I have to agree with him here. Anytime he rips Gene Simmons & props Ronnie James is a good thing.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                            Saw Twisted Sister open for Dokken at the Cap Center back then.
                            Weird. Around 1985 (ish) I had tix to see it the other way around...at the San Diego Sports Arena. Unfortunately they didn't sell enough tickets and pulled the plug on the show a few days prior. Never did get to see TS. Didn't see Dokken until the Van Halen Monsters Of Rock in 1988 at the LA Coliseum...with Scorpions, Metallica, Kingdom Come.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why is Dee Snider trying to "claim back" something that wasn't his to begin with?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Why is Dee Snider trying to "claim back" something that wasn't his to begin with?
                                It's not for him... it's for US.

Dammit!

DEEEEEEE SNYYYYYYDEEEERRR!!!!!!

Comment

Working...