Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tob
    I'm trying to "change your mind" - what? That is what YOU have tried, with everyone. Going on and on with your mind's "drivel" - you feel "loss" because you have brought that upon yourself, "Hardrock"~
    I do not feel any "loss", as you put it, loser boy. No, I posted my opinion, and then you decided to take it on yourself to try to change my mind. It is a losing proposition for you. I feel sorry for you.

Originally posted by Tob
    WHAT? Def Leppard, "lame" - you reveal utter "idiocy" being yourself with such close-minded ignorance. Steve would kick your butt. You would thank him. Def Leppard sang with her music, Taylor, songs, rocking, having fun with her, with "country" audience - people having GREAT time, refreshing, enjoyable.
    Who is ignorant here? Could it be YOU, dumbass? Blathering mindlessly on about how great Taylor Shit is, now you are begging Def Leppard to be allowed to suck their cocks? Give it a rest, fool. So mindless sheeple (including yourself, of course), have fun with Taylor Shit.

Wow. We are all so impressed.

Not.

She has nothing to do with Rock music. She is not even a country artist. Trying to somehow lump her in with rock music because the idiots in Prep Leppard like to play nice with her is just a case of a lame band liking a lame little girl. It adds up to NOTHING.

But you obviously are a brainwashed sheeple who loves cute fluffly little airhead pop musicians and worthless has-been hair bands.

So shut up about it already. You have already demonstrated to everyone here your inferior mental capacity is only overshadowed by your desire to lick Taylor Shit's brown bung hole. We get that. No need to go on and on about it.

Originally posted by Tob
    Also, Def Leppard has done nothing "worth a damn in over 25 years" - wrongasoid. They have at least two recordings after, beyond, Hysteria that have sounded good, with feeling, creative rocking. Acknowledge, recognize, understand Joe being the lead singer of one of the best ROCK bands ever. What have you thought rock is - name-calling? You express such, without truth, because you have been uncreative. You walk on those "crutches" because YOU have been "lame" - you have been "polemic" also, or, in fact, you have been one big "idiot" being.
    "Best Rock bands ever"?????

Oh? I have been uncreative? And how would you know this droolboi. You know nothing about me or my accomplishments, so STFU.

Originally posted by Tob
    You Belong With Me rocks. If I hear that song with you anywhere near me, you "might" get punched with my enthusiasm! You think she, Taylor, is "Barbie" or "Bimbo" because your "thought" is "small" and "dim-witted" - you have been "conditioned" to "judge" her being born with blond hair, tall, attractive with her figure, going with it, rocking with her movements. That reveals "plastic" attitude you, in fact, have.
    I am not the one going on and on about how Taylor or Prep Leppard are somehow "great". Record sales do not = integrity. But you obviously love plastic music. Better go clean off your Lady GaGa CDs. They are getting rather crusty.

Taylor Shit's figure? What figure? Aside from that, her figure is irrelevant. But then, everything you have posted in this thread is irrelevant as well.
    All the beauty on earth cannot make up for her being a cardboard-cutout pop musician.
    But that is something the music industry does not realize, hence the numerous blonde bimbo pop artists out there, 99% of whom suck.

Originally posted by Tob
    You have no great "ideas" (or good ones), have you? Or, you may be frustrated with being unable to help yourself, with truth, with such. If you help her, or people, you may be able to help yourself. Help with the greater, then you help yourself. Growing. Flying. Rising above oneself. I "fly" from year to year with my energy body, to different parts of a city, different "continents" or land-mass, within our atmosphere, and space..
    You would not know a great idea if it ass-raped you. You are destined to be frustrated as long as you continue on with your half-wit foolishness.
    I would not want to help Taylor. Why should I? Is she so desperately in need of my services she cannot live unless I am helping her?

Get real.

Originally posted by Tob
    Awaken yourself, "Rook" - you think you have been expert and that may be why you have suggested my being that. You have been "projecting" yourself, your mind.. you write "shit" with her name one more time and I'll love to show how much I'm able to fly, with you in tow, in my hand, 'round your neck or collar. Ready?
    She is Taylor SHIT

You do not like me calling her by that name? Too bad, droolboi.

Originally posted by Tob
    Why, "several hundred million people on Earth" great with people ..maybe so - you, then, may learn from one, maybe two, a few. You have to go to "work" - "tool" expression, yes? I wrote "doesn't" before "we do" and may have kept with initial word. So, why have you let that upset your "little" mind? Your "foam-at-the-mouth worshipping" of "Hardrock" - "mediocrity" at best. Sam owns "hard rock" - so, obey?
    Your little mind is unable to comprehend much, bot. Spamulus Flatulus owns nothing. But if you are stupid enough to think he is worth something, good for you.

Surprise, surprise.

Taylor Shit fanboi wants to pretend she is relevant, worth something, etc. Wants to believe Prep Lapdog and Spambot have some kind of integrity.

Ha. Ha Ha. You funny.

Originally posted by Tob
    I know that Dave, he with "Jim Dandy" (that his name?), got so much, from him, help with his expression, performance, and Taylor, that same energy. Her great performances make his heart "jump" with joy, maybe.. if not, he is a "dumb-ass" - much the same as yourself. Your boyish "cowardice" expressing "ragging" Sam reveals that you be "little" - belittle? Be little.
    How would you know what Dave thinks of Taylor Shit? My ragging of Spambot is much-deserved. The idiot who ruined Van Halen. The poor old worthless piece of shit bitter loser who cannot stop talking about his horrible experiences in van hagar.

Originally posted by Tob
    "Fuck you," Hardboil.. express that, say that, face-to-face with me, next time. What have you accomplished? Why do you write "Gnashville"? What have been your thoughts visiting a guitar factory.. you did communicate that, correct? Realize, "tool" beings and "scape-goats" have been what I have read of, discovery, that being U.S. force expressing "Protocols" expressing such - happens each day. You have been "dark" light, "projecting" energy "frustrated" - with trying to get "others" to believe you or be "conditioned" as you have been.
    As usual, what I say or what my intentions are remain unknown to you, droolboi. It is obvious YOU have been "conditioned" to love the over-produced garbage being fed to you by the music industry, and you have taken on the shield of plastic, to defend the honor of those who are not worth defending.

You have already demonstrated to the world that you do not know what good music is. Good for you, Plastic-minded goober.

Originally posted by Tob
    I have a "tool" - I AM not one. Being tired of your bull-shit isn't my being "inferior" - you feel "inferior" to her, me, also Van Halen.. Def Leppard.. everyone. Taylor, myself, with truth, may be compatible, with friendship, warmth, understanding.. beyond your "failure" to be.. you "assume" and you reveal that you have been a big "ASS" making up "SHIT" - and you think you think? You "fear" me. Her. Dave, Sam, Taylor, they have everything "to do" with each other, and she, with truth, is, with truth, ACTIVE. With truth, simple from you would be good.
    Tool. Toolboi. You are a tool. I do not feel inferior to Taylor shit or Def Leppard. Least of all YOU.

"I fear you?" So you think I am scared of a half-wit plastic monkey boy who cannot create a comprehensible paragraph? Who feels the need to put on plastic armor, and to try to go off to do battle in a no-win situation by claiming Taylor Shit is this "amazing" person? When you do not even know her? That Prep Leotard are this god-like band who everyone on Earth should kneel down and worship? Who claims to know what Taylor Shit knows or thinks or feels? Who claims to know what Prep Leotard is all about? Who claims to know what Dave thinks? Who believes that Spambot The Inferior is some kind of valuable songwriter?

Seems you have a lot of growing up to do, toolbot.

So run along and let the rest of us discuss grownup subjects, mmkay?

This is not a place where children like yourself should be playing.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I've purposely stayed out of this thread simply because I hear this lament all the time at work...

However, I'll say 2 things:

1] My 3 teenage daughters like her, and I'd rather them like her than Beyonce or Sammy Hagar.....and you'll find if/when you become the parent of teenage daughters that not everything is meant to appeal to YOU

2] I can honestly say I've never watched a video, or heard one of her songs from more than 15 seconds in passing, luckily she is not forced upon me, so I really couldn't care less if she can sing, write, or play.

She's the blonde one, right? I get her and that katy Perry mixed up all the time
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        She's the blonde one, right? I get her and that katy Perry mixed up all the time
        I've never confused Katy Perry with Olive Oyl....

Katy Perry is a freak I would bang until she squirted like a golf-course sprinkler....
        ....then I would hit it some mo'

Testify

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Taylor absolutely can't sing for shit; however, she is sweet as can be, down to earth, ambitious and treats her fans like close friends. She knew what she wanted as a kid, worked for it and got it. You have to give her props. How many little kids are that determined? She writes her own music. She's not a product of some "pop star" machine. However, now that she's 21, she needs to stop with the puppy love type songs and mature it up some. And she needs to get laid!
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How do I know Taylor Swift is a manufactured phony?

Her father is a fucking stock trader. She's a literal creation of the criminal 1%.

Geezus....

Loretta Lynn: "I was born a coal miner's daughter....."

Johnny Cash: "Well I never picked cotton. But my mother did, and my brother did, and my daddy died young, working in a coal mine"

Taylor Swift: "My daddy works for Merril Lynch".

Yeah, how goddamn "country" is that?

The only bigger fraud in country music would be Sara Evans, who not only can't sing a note live, but literally began her so called "music" career on FAUX noize's Hannity show.
            Last edited by FORD; 12-15-2011, 04:44 PM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

so it's agreed "tob"= sideshow bgnote!
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                How do I know Taylor Swift is a manufactured phony?

Her father is a fucking stock trader. She's a literal creation of the criminal 1%.

The only bigger fraud in country music would be Sara Evans, who not only can't sing a note live, but literally began her so called "music" career on FAUX noize's Hannity show.
                This.

She's not cuntry. not in the least bit. Her Blue Collar roots are next to nothing.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

And I agree with Lounge with his overall point, again, I've got nothing against people buying her records and the demo overall. Just I think it's kind of dumb how that demo. and that sort of person is all the talk of award shows and magazines like billboard.

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

northern girl smashes it outta the park!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I have mentioned to Bot oh, several days ago that if he likes her, more power to him. But he, for some strange twisted reason, seems hell-bent on trying to convince me that she is somehow the greatest thing in the music industry.

Some people just have a density about them that is somewhere north of Neutronium I guess.

If she is successful (and she is) at what she does, good for her. But I am not required by anyone (least of all botboi) to care about her in the least.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

i know HR; i agree. personally, i'd rather be subjected to honey on my testicles and sat on an ants nest than listen to her... but if anyone else wants to, knock yaself out.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia
                          northern girl smashes it outta the park!!
                          Northern Girl rules.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

HEY EVERYBODY

BOT REVEALED!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Comment

• Tob
                                Roadie
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
                                Def Leppard, Joe, the band, found her good songs refreshing. They have sung with them, having fun.

Hardnose - take your views to Joe. He'll tell you what ROCK is.. boy, you will listen. I guess that you may be my "age" - no matter, you have spent energy trying to bring her down, tear her up, instead of loving, being true support, helping, encouraging. You may give instruction, pointers, even great "ideas" if you have them. Of course, she would take such, receive "accolades" the way that she has, and then be "mean" toward you with the way that she thinks or "has been" told.

Taylor gets "praise" because, with truth, she is GREAT with people. Everything else, secondiddly! We are most attentive with great energy, good vibe. Beyond her music that seems to get "boys" or "men" their butts handed back, Taylor is wonderful to people. "Unchainme" - she was never "mediocre" ..have you ever accomplished what she has?

Do we "detract" from her growing musicianship, lead-performing, or real stage-presence? Taylor is much like Dave & Sam, not virtuoso the way Ed is. But, Taylor DID play & she has multi-faceted productivity. Guitarist or singer or "front" or sole writer, alone, she may not be - she is, though, all of that.

Hardnend, people "stupid" - is that what you have said, son? Her very own age-group receives her music, their "level" - have you accomplished what she has? Taylor, or various beings, "tool" beings, getting her to express themselves, did release her video "Ours" - it seems to "blame" people with "pander" to U.S. military war-shit. You, friend, sound like her, or "tool" beings.

Taylor & yourself might be "good" together, with love. Be a light. Why be "dark" void force? You have feeling. Give her good energy. You may realize greatness, beyond "destructive" being, arising.
                                Laughing! Each one..

"Lurch the Joe avoider" - that is, with truth, funny.

Look, 'Spills, HR called Def Leppard "lame" - he expressed close-minded ignorance. That isn't saying he has to like them. He may be incapable of such.

Comment

Working...