Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Fuck YEAH DJ!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

dj's drunk... heheh where's kristy?

Comment

• Tob
        Roadie
        • Aug 2011

Alex sounds great with his "computerized" drumming.. FORD, you and HR - "sheep" that "follow" Dave. FORD, you have been nowhere near able to express greatness the way, in fact, Sammy Hagar did. So, then, you "rag" him. Alex' PLAYING, HEART, isn't "fake" - "machinery making modern music can still be open-hearted"~

Peart has one song that, with truth, sounds "rough" from "computerized" drum "echo" - not "pleasant" - yet Alex sounds great with his earthy energy, the way he "hits" those "computer" drums.. his feel. FORD, listen to "X" from Def Leppard. Why be "bitter" - that "bores" people with a brain.
        Last edited by Tob; 12-16-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Yeah, Joseph Thudner programmed the bot to use standard trollisms such as "sheep that follow Dave", "you have been nowhere near able to express greatness the way, in fact, Sammy Hagar did.", etc.

Fortunately such bots have a relatively short life, as their programming is so crude and corrupt that it is not efficient enough to even keep the bot alive.

At the very least, these bots tend to be so irrational, they get banished to the Sheep Pen along with other trolls.

Glad I was able to identify it as a bot. Saves a lot of time in dealing with it.

By the way, anyone know how a bot was able to get a Rep Power rating of "1"? Was Thome duped into thinking it was attracted to him in some ghey fashion?
          Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-16-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Tob
            Roadie
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
            "Hardrook" - my name Tob is the Hebrew root word TOB - "good" would be the English translation. "X" - from Def Leppard, this recording is refreshing, smooth, feel. Creative. The next step, release, from Hysteria. Give that one a listen.

They didn't "back" Taylor. Def Leppard stood with her, with singing, with great performance. They brought their best with what was given. Elevate! They respect her good parent with being with Taylor - she, in fact, called them, Rick, their good drummer. Def Leppard, gracious to perform with her. REAL.

"Mediocre" - no, your kind-of lack of understanding her is such, maybe. Her super-Sagittarian energy brought much needed relation to a people affected by war, "hate" via "news" media, U.S. bull-shit in general. She, with truth, is deep, "believe" me. Her music, feel, with Hey Stephen has great feeling, smooth with strumming guitar. Her voice seems "cold" at first, with singing, the she lightens, brightens. Learning. Growing. You Belong With Me has "emotion" - rock, too. In fact, she may have to rise above such "emotional" outpour, expression, not be held back by it. Last Kiss, Never Grow Up, the subtle feeling, deep, with Best Day, give these a listen, mp3.

The fact is, with truth, my "grammar" isn't "bad" - my brain, mind, is tired of war-shit, self-servers, beings that want what "they" want.

Understand, I recognize a few songs with Taylor with merit.. learning to understand "other" songs with her.
            You expressed "programming" and "programmed" - you "accuse" yourself.

Double-crucified yourself..
            Last edited by Tob; 12-16-2011, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Good thing this is a bot... otherwise I'd have to assume it was a dangerous lunatic, fried on PCP.

Do they even make that shit anymore?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Fortunately such bots have a relatively short life, as their programming is so crude and corrupt that it is not efficient enough to even keep the bot alive.

At the very least, these bots tend to be so irrational, they get banished...
                Or worse, end up mating with a carbon unit in order to save the universe. Then again, not an altogether awful way to go out. Yep, the human adventure is just beginning. Christ help us...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Hey leave Me out of this. I didn't create that bot!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Leave it to Jesus to step in with the perfect statement.

Though somehow, Craig, I don't think this bot is even close to being as hot as V-ger. I mean, how attractive are lines of code?

And of course, I have to wonder about the power of V-Ger's bald pussy. Damn man. Matt Decker got to screw it, then at the same time was able to transcend to a higher plane of existence. And Kirk and Spock had a ringside seat to see the greatest Live Cosmic Sex Show in the galaxy! Who sez being in Star Fleet doesn't have it's advantages?
                    Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-16-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Though somehow, Craig, I don't think this bot is even close to being as hot as V-ger. I mean, how attractive are lines of code?
                      Recall what I was saying about the theater of the mind? That's what happens to mine when I haven't had any caffeine that early in the morning.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Ha!

Comment

• Tob
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2011

O.K. - that was kinda funny, chefcraig..

Also, FORD playing "Jesus" was never the reality of IESOUS KHRISTOS - "Brain Energized Open" (not English errancy called "Christ" or Geesus, it's IESOUS KHRISTOS).

"Trollism" is "programming" from a being "programmed" - he calls himself "Hardrock69" - beings like FORD express "sheep" & beings like "Rook" express "banished" with "sheep pen" because both have been "losers" ("losers" band "together" trying to feel bigger than how they have felt, "little").

True, "Hardrook" has "identified" himself as a "robot" - he makes "shit" up, "crude" & "corrupt" in "program"~

Also provided his picture, one of how he feels.. isolated, mechanized, touched..

Of course, such expression was released with his being a "blowhard"~
                          Last edited by Tob; 12-16-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't know what's worse, your love of the "quotation mark" or Dan Having To Capitalize Every Single Fucking Word Of A Sentence.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Fuck off" boT, you miserable "virus"
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                I don't know what's worse, your love of the "quotation mark" or Dan Having To Capitalize Every Single Fucking Word Of A Sentence.
                                That Is Not True.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...