Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

Quit hacking my writing.. if you have merit, stand, with truth, you have the ability to let me communicate without cheap-shot..

One more time, FORD.. your "ranting" & "raving" is your "defeat" - when young, Taylor enjoyed a "tree farm" with her good parents.

Again, I may ask you a question, Hardrock, and you may answer. Christmas, the day, reflect on what you have done, wishing "ill" from your feeling such. What is the "fruit of the Spirit," feeling we all share? My grand-parents were fucking "smashed" in one car "accident" a long time ago.. it's effects have been with me ever since. You wish to go that route? You gonna listen? There was no "crucified" - I think three forms were involved with such, seeming to be different, but all the same energy. I think we "tear" ourselves down, so that we may KNOW HOW IT IS. Avoiding my question, each, with "programs" - "pattern" without thinking - is "failure" ..you have spoken for the first time, mentioning your dad.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Enough of this nonsensical word-drool. It's not only ruining but wasting the buzz, and this vodka isn't exactly the cheap stuff.
      Last edited by chefcraig; 12-16-2011, 11:01 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...