X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Mike needed to hang with Rich James. Man. I remember getting lucky with a chick in my art class to this class. Damn!

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWKY0esloSI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    MJ had no shortage of chicks wanting him, or his brothers.

Two things fucked him up: 1) his dad feeding him female steroids past puberty kicking in, that permanently shrank his nuts, and probably made him sterile and 2) belonging to that Jehova Witness cult his mom had everybody into.

I don't think Rick James can save a man's manhood when the war is inside the head. But if Rick James can't get you laid.. you got problems.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Thirdly, I don't believe sex existed in Michael Jackson's world at all. He seemed completely sexless...even when he was grabbing his crotch on stage. Gene only knows two things: money and sex. He doesn't understand anything outside of that. I can almost guarantee you that MJ was asexual.
      Oh c'mon! The guy built a multi-million dollar theme park in order to attract children. He was no different than you average child molester driving around the neighborhood in a ice cream truck. And the dude was hardly asexual. Granted, he might have married Lisa Marie for a career boost rather than a proper marriage relationship but he had his fair share of women though I do believe he didn't have much interest in them despite fathering a child or two.

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

I don't know how anyone could defend that guy. Too much going on in the guilty direction. anyone who raised charges was no doubt paid off to take them back. I don't think he had sex with any of his "wives" including Lisa Marie. Those were all for publicity, just like taking Brooke Shields to the Grammy's and bouncing Emmanuel Lewis on his knee.
        This space for rent.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Emmanuel is looking like a mini-me version of Fat Albert these days

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
            Good to see you to MAXIMUS !!

Treadin the boards with the same enthusiasm again !!
            Marky!!!

Yeah, it's great to be back home again and with somewhat of a sound mind. Well, I'll always be a bit dimented cos I've definitely fried far too many braincells during my almost forty year existence. lol

Yeah, 2009 was kind of a fucked up year for me. Great things with DG but the economy, personal stuff, etc. Wasn't the best.

Regardless, 2010 is looking up!!!

Anyhoo, happy to be back and look forward to many fun times ahead with you my old mate. Tell Mary hi for me ok?

With MJ, I was like Ponsonby, the first time it came to light that he
            maybe playing with little boys, I was like "Oh but he didnt have a real
            childhood and thinks he is a kid... blah blah etc etc"
            But fuck me..... Year after Year of new boys and payoffs and court cases
            and evidence and yeah, thats a lot of smoke !!

I think anyone who believes he didnt at least diddle those kids
            is in total denial.
            There's no doubt in my mind Jacko asked little boys to dig around in his pockets for a roll of Life Savers. I think a lot of his plastic surgury was out of guilt and hence the metaphorphasis so he could hide within himself, so to speak.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
              I read that in the mag today.

First of all, I happen to know that Jackson had more or less the same live band during his entire solo career, so the indication that "some" band members quit his band because he hung around with kids appears to be fabricated to some degree. I'm guessing the plaural was a slip of the tongue?

Secondly, he's not on tape saying "give the kids Jesus Juice".

Thirdly, I don't believe sex existed in Michael Jackson's world at all. He seemed completely sexless...even when he was grabbing his crotch on stage. Gene only knows two things: money and sex. He doesn't understand anything outside of that. I can almost guarantee you that MJ was asexual.

Fourthly, Jordan Chandler's mother took to the stand during the 2005 trial and said that
              she never thought Michael Jackson ever molested her child.

I don't know why I'm bothering, to be honest...even if the kids came forward and said it was bullshit, anyone who believes it wasn't will still believe it. It has little to do with paedohillia and more to do with celebrity.
              I agree with you...fucking douche bag Simmons claims "one pedophelia charge after another"...well...there were exactly TWO...BOTH of which were proven false...just some grifter piece of shit parent extorting money.

MJ a freak? No doubt....child molestor? Where's the proof? No evidence at all. Period.

The guy had no childhood at all....so who are we to judge? Sure...he made himself look guilty...but that doesn't mean he was.

Simmons should shut the fuck up.

At least MJ had talent.....

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                Oh c'mon! The guy built a multi-million dollar theme park in order to attract children. He was no different than you average child molester driving around the neighborhood in a ice cream truck. And the dude was hardly asexual. Granted, he might have married Lisa Marie for a career boost rather than a proper marriage relationship but he had his fair share of women though I do believe he didn't have much interest in them despite fathering a child or two.

Children ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENTS........

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

At least MJ had talent.....
                  Well you were going along just fine until this......

Oh dear.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

I was never a fan of MJ....but had no animosity either...but you can't deny his talent.......

C'mon "Sensible" Shoes.....

You're being absurd to say he wasn't a phenomenol talent.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Hey! Hey! Hey!
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Kiddy fiddler and monkey diddler.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          MJ had no shortage of chicks wanting him, or his brothers.

Two things fucked him up: 1) his dad feeding him female steroids past puberty kicking in, that permanently shrank his nuts, and probably made him sterile and 2) belonging to that Jehova Witness cult his mom had everybody into.

I don't think Rick James can save a man's manhood when the war is inside the head. But if Rick James can't get you laid.. you got problems.
                          Rick was the shit in the day. I mean this girl is over at my house helping me work on an art project and the Street Songs LP is on the turntable and one thing led to another and.....Damn!

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Looks like his ass is still sore after all those late nights with MJ back in the 80's!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Nobody will ever know for sure - arguments can be made both ways and they're both equally legitimate. Unless Macauley Culkin or any other of his associates says one way or another, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Yet another subject on which Gene is an expert.

What a dumbass this guy can be....
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...