X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Anyone interested in having a bonfire in Westboro ??

i'm going to the funeral for ronnie james dio on sunday, and i will be sure to make those assholes very fucking miserable.
    i have a few choice and extremely profane and blasphemous things to say to these idiots.
    rest assured, i will not "turn the other cheek" on these losers.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kissfan1976
      Yeah, I have that one too!
      I was pissed because Black Sabbath didn't bring the Dehumanizer Tour thru Houston back in '92.
      can i get a copy of that?
      i'll trade you a copy of the dehumanizer tour, from a show in south america, pro-shot!
      it's the full show.
      tv crimes and master of insanity were included in the set on mine.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond

i'm going to the funeral for ronnie james dio on sunday, and i will be sure to make those assholes very fucking miserable.
        i have a few choice and extremely profane and blasphemous things to say to these idiots.
        Good for you, man. If you truly want to cause some irreparable damage to the bastards, then by all means bring your guitar and amp with you. And please, get somebody to film it and post the footage at Youtube.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2004

I have been watching a few RJD DVDs as well.

Just watched a that H&H show from Bonn, Germany that was shown on Rockplast. Nice proshot. Allthough they cut around the camera angles so fast it can be a tough watch after to long.

Another fun one is the RJD 84-97 best of tv clips DVD that is pretty common. Lots of good LIVE performances. Just on FIRE!

Might have to hit some 80s Sabbath next.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Yeah, whoever happens to be going, get back to us with a review...and hopefully a blow-by-blow description of a mass of rowdy mother fuckers tearing the WBC's arms out of their sockets...

HINT HINT
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              Yeah, whoever happens to be going, get back to us with a review...and hopefully a blow-by-blow description of a mass of rowdy mother fuckers tearing the WBC's arms out of their sockets...

HINT HINT
              Anybody here going want to grab one of these for me... I'm good for the $25.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

amen, brother...amen...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The police must have a way of dealing with this otherwise you would think that they wouldn't have survived the first time they did it at a marines funeral.

They take their children as a screen too.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/agJnch1iGvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/agJnch1iGvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Lots of pics and video of Ronnie's memorial here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zP7_C2Fjk
                        Far to many pics and video to post here, and I'm lazy.....
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

And stupid...

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

"They believe Dio was a Satan worshipper"
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

"God Is Imaginary", yet hell is real. In a way I could agree with that, having worked retail over the years.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                And stupid...
                                Whoa Elvis, why the hate?
                                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...