Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

One thing about life. We are all just mirrors. We reflect to others what others are being to us.

If Vivian Campbell is a complete jackass.....then it would be no wonder that Dio would be that way to him. Right?

On a slightly different subject, I was mowing the lawn today, thinking about Ronnie, still extremely bummed out. Thinking about his memorial.

And a face showed up in my mind:

Ace? YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS! I always knew this, but just let it go....didn't think it would really matter to anyone, as you are obviously too fucking stupid to care.

But your fucking appearance at the Dio Memorial was the last straw!

Metal fans the world over have had to struggle for 40 fucking years to gain some kind of respect! ALL of us who listen to Metal, or live the Metal lifestyle have had to endure years of ridicule, snide comments ("Why don't you grow up? Why don't you cut your hair? How can you stand to listen to that, that GAR-BIDGE!!!!!").

The perception the general public has of Metal fans is that we are losers....mentally fucked idiots who listen to crap music with a lot of yelling, at high volume, while stoned out of our minds on drugs and alcohol. Studies by well-respected universities have shown that people who listen to Metal music are in general more intelligent than people who listen to say, Cuntry music, or whatever. But the public ignores studies like that, they just assume Metal fans are fucking losers!

And so many of us have struggled to gain acceptance from the public...that Metal is as valid a way of life as any other, that the music is a valid art form, not just a bunch of fucking rubbish.

So here we have a memorial to one of the greatest Metal vocalists on the planet! A truly gifted and incredibly nice human being, with lots of media coverage....that will be seen by MILLIONS of people around the world, NOT JUST METAL FANS.

And here is a fucking idiot wearing a goddamned devil mask, with some goddamn goofy looking glasses. Sure it is bad enough that anyone who sees you in the numerous YouTube videos you are in is going to laugh at you and say "HAHA....LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LOSER!!!".....but the GENERAL PUBLIC is going to see that, and YOUR FUCKING IMAGE is only going to REINFORCE the notion that ALL Metal Fans are losers!

You already had demonstrated to us at Roth Army that you were several cans short of a six-pack, but at that memorial you showed yourself to be as idiotic as those losers from the Westboro Baptist Church!

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO METAL FANS EVERYWHERE!

At a memorial for Ronnie James Dio....where almost all of the people there behaved themselves, and were for the most part completely serious in paying their respects to one of our fallen heroes,
      YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING DIPSHIT.....don't you have any fucking respect for Ronnie James Dio?

I do NOT give a fuck if you have any SELF-respect at all. But you showed NO FUCKING RESPECT AT ALL showing up in that fucking mask treating the whole thing as if it were a fucking circus!

I hope you are fucking satisfied, loser!

I hope you are glad you have given the general public just another reason to nudge each other and go "Yeah....he is a loser like all those other metalheads hahahahaha".

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

That was a good post, HR... Asshole actually thinks he's cool. He fails to see how ridiculous he is. He really needs his ears boxed so he can get a new perspective on life. Apparently, nobody did that to him as a child.

We've all tried NOT to stir up shit in this thread, but he went & overdid it once again - HE SOILED THE FUNERAL ITSELF!

Originally posted by ace diamond
        also, i was singing as loudly and proudly as i could and most of the songs that were played. i sang from my seat.
        at one point eddie trunk commented about the possibility of dimebag and ronnie having a jam, and i blurted out, "they're already doing it".
        eddie, at the end of the 4th hours goes "we could go on and on about ronnie james dio for aniother 4 hours" and i blurted out rather loudly "NO!"
        Classy as always - trying to draw all attention to himself, even at RONNIE JAMES DIO's funeral! By screaming, interrupting speeches & asking people to stop talking about RONNIE JAMES DIO, in HIS OWN funeral, because Mr. Asshole Liemond is BORED!

You're disgusting. I'm ashamed that you like Metal. I'm ashamed you registered at this site. I'm ashamed you're still breathing.

Piece of shit.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

What, Ace thought Ronnie's funeral was a fucking costume party?

Christ, had I been able to be there, I'd have left the WBC alone and fucking punched him.

How completely, and absolutely fucking UTTERLY disrespectful. It's not a fucking circus. But he sure played the part of clown well enough.

You know, I mostly tolerate the dude but that getup was just fucking beyond the limit. Seriously. I just hope to CHRIST that nobody took his picture and broadcast it with the caption "Fans of Dio Mourn" or some shit.

Jesus H. Christ.

Un-fucking-real.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Strung
            Groupie
            • Aug 2004

Great thread.

RIP Dio.

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ace Diamond makes me ashamed
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                Ace Diamond makes me ashamed
                Exactly, exactly. Now and forever no one will ever doubt the indisputable fact he is (a) DisgrACE.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Read that Blabbermouth bit by Jens Johansson.

Ronnie did not suffer fools lightly eh? Probably why Vivian 'Fool' Campbell has always spewed so much negative crap about Ronnie.

So what happens when the Thin Lizzy gig is over. Will he be back to playing a piece of shit acoustic for change in Victoria Station in London?

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Seems no one in the civilized universe had a bad thing to say about Ronnie, except Vivian. Like I said, seemed like a nice enough dude, but going to consider his the (vast) minority opinion.

I think we're only doing two Dio tunes at that Charity gig next month, wish it were more!

Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Footage Of RONNIE JAMES DIO's Last-Ever Concert Posted Online -

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqMyEalm-JI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqMyEalm-JI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Found where his last resting place actually is:

Here are a couple of webpages about it. It was supposedly going to be Michael Jackson's tomb, but apparently someone changed their mind.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

DIO's 'Holy Diver' Re-Enters BILLBOARD Chart

DIO's classic debut album, "Holy Diver", re-entered The Billboard 200 chart late last month — shortly after the band's frontman, Ronnie James Dio, died of stomach cancer — at No. 149 and bowed at No. 11 on Pop Catalog (4,000; up 322%). A best-of from DIO, "The Very Beast of Dio", also debuted on Catalog at No. 32 (up 617%).

DIO's "The Very Beast of Dio" was officially certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on March 11, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of 500,000 copies.

Issued in October 2000, "The Very Beast of Dio" is the second greatest-hits collection CD — and the first to be released in the U.S. — from the Ronnie James Dio-fronted band.

DIO's last release was the "Holy Diver Live" CD, featuring a performance of the classic "Holy Diver" album in its entirety, from start to finish, recorded live for the very first time in 2005 in front of a sold-out London crowd. It also includes, among others, "Heaven & Hell", "Sign of the Southern Cross" and "Mob Rules" from vocalist Ronnie James Dio's BLACK SABBATH days, "Tarot Woman", "Man on the Silver Mountain" and "Long Live Rock 'N' Roll" from the RAINBOW era and "We Rock" from his solo career.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

He deserves every bit of his success.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Um...correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think The Mob Rules is actually on that album...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by bueno bob
                                Um...correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think The Mob Rules is actually on that album...
                                Read it again Bob.

It also includes, among others, "Heaven & Hell", "Sign of the Southern Cross" and "Mob Rules" from vocalist Ronnie James Dio's BLACK SABBATH days,

Comment

Working...