• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Quiet Skynyrd
    Well, at least the fake Skynyrd still has ONE original band member (unless Rossington finally died too)

Guess DuBrow didn't have a little brother with his own failed career to sing for them.

Of course if he did, that brother probably would have sang for the failed band "Hurricane" along with Sarzo & Cavazo's brothers.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

I'm, glad Cavazo is staying in Ratt and not joining this lame fake QR. He just seems to fit in well with Ratt. It's weird, but he is the first replacement in any band that I actually don't mind.

I was a little surprised Ratt went with him & didn't somehow get Vivian Campbell to join. I think Ratt may be the only band he hasn't been in. Dude is a band killer in my opinion. Vivian is the Ted McGinley of rock.

And I like the WASP song Elvis posted above. Sounds just like 'em. Nice they kept their sound.

Fuck, I'm starting to make Thome-esque posts. I'm all over the map.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ppg960
        Sniper
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme
        In terms of quiet riot's actual influence, I feel it's a tad bit underrated.

I believe bands like Kiss, Van Halen and Quiet Riot were able to bring Heavy Metal moreso to a mainstream audience. I rate Van Halen of course as a better overall band than the other two .

I agree that QR is very under rated.
        Still can't see how this latest rendition can call themselves QR though??
        Why not start something new and fresh??

Comment

Working...