Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

This just pisses me off! This was the only other show I was looking forward to seeing, and now it's a bust.
    And I will not go see something called "Ozzy & Friends"....WTF is that anyway?? It sounds like the name of a kids TV show.
    Sharon's behind all of this, I just know it. She knew people were getting ready to throw down some money for the Sab reunion, and this is just another of her attempts to make her old man look like a fuckin' joke. And for a bigger cut of that money, she's fucking with Bill Ward. For the sake of a blessed buck, she's really managed to fuck this thing up.

"Get well, Tony" is all I have to say, but I'll be letting this one pass by.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Get Well, Tony!!!
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I'll try to find the article... but i remember reading over the weekend that Rick Rubin said that "Sabbath" will play one show in the states in August.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Sharon said that as well...

Comment

• Mr Walker
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

No surprise to anyone... but Sharon fucked up the reunion...

From Bill Ward's Facebook...
            "Hello my fans. I am humbled by the outpouring of support you've shown me. On this third round of negotiations my lawyers have sent to Ozzy's attorneys, here is how the reunion stands. Keep in mind I have nothing but respect for my former bandmates, so I wish to not speak in derogatory terms of them.
            However, the contract is still unsignable and I am breaking my silence to divulge the reasons why. It's unsignable because Sharon Osbourne only wanted to give Geezer and I five percent each, along with 10 percent for Tony. Mind you, I am not on the dole and I don't need a few quid that badly. I have my honor and as an original member of Black Sabbath I deserve to be shown respect.
            Might I add that Sharon also included some mighty rich stipulations to that contract as well. She never forgave me for leaving Ozzfest in 1997 and departing the next year due to health reasons. Bloody nonsense! She made sure that on any of the tour riders I would not get a vegan platter, plus she wanted me to walk Ozzy's twelve dogs before each show.
            To top it off, Sharon wanted us to do a version of "Changes" on the setlist that featured Kelly Osbourne dueting with Ozzy. I'm sorry mate, but that's where I draw the line. It was also in the contract that I would have to feature all these new commercial bands that Sharon manages on my monthly radio show on WPMD. What a load of horse bollocks. I can't handle that woman since she threw eggs at our mates in Iron Maiden years back, which upset me enough to leave that tour.
            The most unacceptable thing, in my opinion, was how Sharon's management team insisted that the new album we would put out should contain commercial sounding metal that would make it easier for us to get airplay. The boys and I were thinking of calling the new album "Doomination," but she thought the title was too limiting. So, at this point, the contract is still unsignable. Mind you, I am ready at any moment to board a plane from California to Birmingham if a proper contract with no degrading stipulations exists, one in which I'd also get a proper twenty-five percent."

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker

From Bill Ward's Facebook...
              "Hello my fans. I am humbled by the outpouring of support you've shown me. On this third round of negotiations my lawyers have sent to Ozzy's attorneys, here is how the reunion stands. Keep in mind I have nothing but respect for my former bandmates, so I wish to not speak in derogatory terms of them.
              However, the contract is still unsignable and I am breaking my silence to divulge the reasons why. It's unsignable because Sharon Osbourne only wanted to give Geezer and I five percent each, along with 10 percent for Tony. Mind you, I am not on the dole and I don't need a few quid that badly. I have my honor and as an original member of Black Sabbath I deserve to be shown respect.
              Might I add that Sharon also included some mighty rich stipulations to that contract as well. She never forgave me for leaving Ozzfest in 1997 and departing the next year due to health reasons. Bloody nonsense! She made sure that on any of the tour riders I would not get a vegan platter, plus she wanted me to walk Ozzy's twelve dogs before each show.
              To top it off, Sharon wanted us to do a version of "Changes" on the setlist that featured Kelly Osbourne dueting with Ozzy. I'm sorry mate, but that's where I draw the line. It was also in the contract that I would have to feature all these new commercial bands that Sharon manages on my monthly radio show on WPMD. What a load of horse bollocks. I can't handle that woman since she threw eggs at our mates in Iron Maiden years back, which upset me enough to leave that tour.
              The most unacceptable thing, in my opinion, was how Sharon's management team insisted that the new album we would put out should contain commercial sounding metal that would make it easier for us to get airplay. The boys and I were thinking of calling the new album "Doomination," but she thought the title was too limiting. So, at this point, the contract is still unsignable. Mind you, I am ready at any moment to board a plane from California to Birmingham if a proper contract with no degrading stipulations exists, one in which I'd also get a proper twenty-five percent."
              Un fucking real.

What's a horse bollock?

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Jeez. What a twat!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

What is 'commercial sounding metal' that gets airplay?
                  Honestly, I'm at a loss.

"Doomination' is kinda cool, but also a bit corny.

All this shit makes me sad that Dio passed away... probably would have had a second H&H album by now.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Oh, look: The album cover artwork for the 2012 re-release of Ozzy's long deleted live album has been leaked to the internet...

(Hey, it's the best I can do with the tools and skills I have available. Anyone else that wishes to take a crack at it, be my guest. )

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You would think after the cancer she might have realised she can't take it with her.

There are only so many yappy fucking dogs and plastic surgery you can spend your money on.

They are now worth over $150 million which is more than the Led Zepplin people and approaching Bowie money.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

What is 'commercial sounding metal' that gets airplay?
                        Mama I'm Coming Home...

No More Tears...

Dreamer...

Bullshit like that...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS

fuck me .. she is huge
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• tojoro
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Dec 2009

Now, Ozzy's a full grown guy, 210-220, right? Look at the difference in height between their seat cushions!

Aside from that, the folks over at the black-sabbath.com forums firmly believe this to be an April Fool's prank...

Comment

Working...