Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

I stopped being interested in Ozzy music after Diary.

I have enjoyed what he has produced and heaven and hell and the other incarnations of associated things even enjoyed his live shows seen many of them from '77 on. I especially enjoyed Ozzy with Zakk mainly for the old stuff and getting to see BLS open up. Live only.

No use for any studio stuff since Diary.

Who gives a fuck what I say anyway thank god there are different tastes and different perceptions of what is.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      That's pretty lame if it's true, which I doubt it's true because it's too sensationalized. It's too easy to believe but it doesn't make sense. Sharon has absolutely no say over Black Sabbath. I take this news as a good sign....guarantee Bill Ward is back with the band in say....2 weeks. And if all this is true, it's a damn shame cuz Bill Ward was the only member of Sabbath that actually had any allegiance to Ozzy and after making heaven and Hell and halfway through that tour, refused to play in a band called Black Sabbath that wasn't fronted by Ozzy. If they were going to replace Ward which I truly hope they don't, why not Appice? The dude playing with Ozzy now sux balls....ask Rob Zombie....he'll be the first to tell you.
      Hope your instincts are on the money...
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• fourthcoming

ozzy was never a satanist......all you have to do is LISTEN to the lyrics to find out Ozzy was pro God and all that.....When the press said Van Halen caused so many dollars worth of damage to an arena in the early 80's cuz the stage fell apart and couldn't handle the weight of the stage set up, Dave was smart enough to not get in the way of a good rumor and ran with it. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Ozzy was never a satanist....even if he married the dark angel Lucifer....I mean Sharon.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
          I stopped being interested in Ozzy music after Diary.

I have enjoyed what he has produced and heaven and hell and the other incarnations of associated things even enjoyed his live shows seen many of them from '77 on. I especially enjoyed Ozzy with Zakk mainly for the old stuff and getting to see BLS open up. Live only.

No use for any studio stuff since Diary.Who gives a fuck what I say anyway thank god there are different tastes and different perceptions of what is.
          Would be a boring world if individual perception didnt exist...
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• fourthcoming

I hope my instincts are on the money too but what the hell do I know.....wishful thinking I guess.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ozzy was never a satanist....even if he married the dark angel Lucifer....I mean Sharon.

Now that's a terrible thing to say! It's horribly unfair.

....to Lucifer.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

ozzy was never a satanist......all you have to do is LISTEN to the lyrics to find out Ozzy was pro God and all that.....When the press said Van Halen caused so many dollars worth of damage to an arena in the early 80's cuz the stage fell apart and couldn't handle the weight of the stage set up, Dave was smart enough to not get in the way of a good rumor and ran with it. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Ozzy was never a satanist....even if he married the dark angel Lucifer....I mean Sharon.
                To this day he believes an evil curse was bestowed
                upon him, and surrounds himself with Crucifixes.

He just hasnt figured out its Sharon.
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Haaa.....got me untill I scrolled all the way down.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Whatever gets you thru the night it's alright, alright.

Sharon has made them all very rich and I am sure time has mellowed all of us, she is one sharp business woman.

Comment

• fourthcoming

It's a shame cuz he probably would have been dead a long time ago if not for Sharon, but she made a complete mockery out of his career after a certain point. I still think the guy makes good music but it's a friggin circus now.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

There are some people who actually go down to the crossroads.

If you don't know what I mean turn that car around next time you see a black cat.

I have'n't seen a thread here about Ozzy Sabbath Dio or any of that... that doesn't eventually turn into a Sharon thread.

It is exactly like Colonel Parker and Elvis ,, 'sept Parker cept his mouth shut and wasnt like Sharon who wants the world to know business/she runs the Ozzy empire not entertainment for people.
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-08-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

You're out there...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I have a few opinion and most of them are decent.

I am sure I am so saint myself.

This fireing of Ward isn't a media attention getting ploy if it is I hope it will backfire.

Teasing the market is one thing normal demographic advertising ..but busting up the band because of personal headbutting is just bad business.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              You're out there...
                              Been gone a long time.

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                This probably belongs in the unpopular musical opinions thread but I far, FAR prefer the Jake E. Lee stuff to the Zakk Wylde stuff any day. Shot In the Dark, Bark At the Moon, Secret Loser, Lightning Strikes, all killer stuff!
                                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...