• SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Can you step out of your car sir?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, since the Police were already brought up in this thread, their first three albums were pretty damn good.....

The two after that weren't bad either, but Synchronicity is kinda comparable to VH's 1984, in that it might have had the most hit singles, but that doesn't make it their best album.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Stewart Copeland is a bad ass mo fo!

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Originally posted by Mikeyj122
          Pump
          Get a grip (honerable mention)
          Bwahahahahahahahahha!

Come on, man. Those are decent enough albums if you like the 'Aerosmith gets middle-aged' period. But 'great'? Really? You must admit that they're a long, long way from 'Toys.....', right?
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

If you look at them and consider the emerging grunge scene on the horizon of pump and in full swing during get a grip,i would say they are great rock albums
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

I think we need to be careful about the term 'Great', here.

'Pump' may be full of some fine tunes, but it's a long way from 'Rocks', isn't it? To me, 'Great' has connotations of capturing a moment in time or having a significant impact on music. I don't think 'Pump' did either (but 'Rocks' did).

It's not insulting an album to say that it's 'good'.

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

If not for the turd 'The Soft Parade' right in the middle, The Doors would have:

The Doors
                Strange Days
                Waiting For The Sun

Morrison Hotel
                LA Woman
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Mikeyj122
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2012

Oh I avree that they arnt as good as the early stuff, but they were really good rock n roll albums for their time. And I did say honerable mention, cause to me those are the five best aerosmith albums. Im sorry but I think the first album is ok, draw the line and night in the ruys are ok, and done with mirrors and perminate vactati ok n are ok. Get your wings, toys, rocks, pump, and get a grip are the 5 best aerosmith albums.
                  Fuck every body

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Queen:

Sheer Heart Attack
                    A Night at The Opera
                    A Day at The Races

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Oh I avree that they arnt as good as the early stuff, but they were really good rock n roll albums for their time. And I did say honerable mention, cause to me those are the five best aerosmith albums. Im sorry but I think the first album is ok, draw the line and night in the ruys are ok, and done with mirrors and perminate vactati ok n are ok. Get your wings, toys, rocks, pump, and get a grip are the 5 best aerosmith albums.
                      To each their own, I guess, 'cos I think 'Get Your Wings' blows the ears off anything on that list bar 'Toys' and 'Rocks'.

Comment

• nitroDave23
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2012

Im sorry but I think the first album is ok,
                        What??? The first Aerosmith album kicks ass from start to finish,

Pump and Get A Grip are good,but not great...not a patch on the 70's stuff.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                          Oh I don't know what any of the words I use mean. I just kind of throw shit at a wall and see what sticks, ya dig?

Isn't that what Jackson Pollack did? I like your drawings better than his.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Mikeyj122
                            Groupie
                            • Jan 2012

I do like the first aerosmith album, I would prolly put it at 6 behind the ones Oi already mentioned.
                            Fuck every body

Comment

• fourthcoming

[QUOTE=Mikeyj122;1595354]
                              Originally posted by SNIPER
                              UYI albums are like GnR's Van Gaygar era. I don't care if Slash was on them or not. They are turds.[/QU

Well clearly you have awful taste in music. Calling uyi albums turds, really? But you like iron maiden? Iron maiden is ok, but they dont even belong in the same conversation as guns n roses. And as far as the illusion albims go civil war, you could be mine, double talkin jive, coma, get in the ring, right next door to hell, just to name a couple. And those tunes are harervand bettervthan anything iron maiden ever did. I didnt even include november rain, estranged, and dont cry cause they are "ballads" even though they still kick major ass. Next time talk with your mouth not your ass.
                              Dude, Appetite for Destruction is a perfect album....it's great. I'll even give you Lies....some good stuff on there even though one half of it is Live like a suicide which was released before Appetite. And btw, the live half of Lies is bullshit....it's studio tracks with crowd noise pumped in. That being said, Use your illusion is better than anything Iron Maiden ever did? R U SERIOUS? Songs like estranged, don't cry and november rain were the some of Guns and Roses worst tunes ever made. Use your Illusion should have been cut down to one 10 song album and Appetite still would have blown it away. Iron Maiden have been kicking ass for practically 40 years. They have always been true professionals.....something Guns never were or will be. I love Appetite for Destruction but let's take it easy.....they are no Iron Maiden even on their best day. Your completely entitled to your opinion but next time talk with your mouth not your ass.

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

[QUOTE=fourthcoming;1595992]

Dude, Appetite for Destruction is a perfect album....it's great. I'll even give you Lies....some good stuff on there even though one half of it is Live like a suicide which was released before Appetite. And btw, the live half of Lies is bullshit....it's studio tracks with crowd noise pumped in. That being said, Use your illusion is better than anything Iron Maiden ever did? R U SERIOUS? Songs like estranged, don't cry and november rain were the some of Guns and Roses worst tunes ever made. Use your Illusion should have been cut down to one 10 song album and Appetite still would have blown it away. Iron Maiden have been kicking ass for practically 40 years. They have always been true professionals.....something Guns never were or will be. I love Appetite for Destruction but let's take it easy.....they are no Iron Maiden even on their best day. Your completely entitled to your opinion but next time talk with your mouth not your ass.
                                And that about sums that up nicely I might add.

Comment

Working...