Forwards or backwards, Zep is shit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      Would have loved to have seen this guy

@2:56 - made my brain hurt.
      He shouldn't be allowed out on his own, he needs medical help as his brain is malfunctioning.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Forwards or backwards, Zep is shit.
        Hmmm. And this is well thought-out opinion is based upon what, exactly? Oh, yeah...

I would not know any of this - the godawful 80's were before my time.
        Which would also seem to suggest that the God-awful seventies were before your time as well, wouldn't it? Strangely enough, you continue to speak as an authority on the subject. Then there is this:

I made lasagna today. Has Zeppy plagiarist boy ever done that!? I mean, if he can't write or play anything original how is he expected to cook for himself?
        Interesting commentary to make, considering one of your final posts before flaming out and disappearing the last time. A plagiarist? It would seem that you are quite qualified to speak of such things, being one yourself.

The Shifting Coalition

Please note post # 37: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?62523-The-Shifting-Coalition&p=1545380&viewfull=1#post1545380

Look, I am the last guy to defend Jimmy Page (and to an extent, Robert Plant) for his songwriting that is pretty much based upon deceit and outright theft. Morally, much of the man's past is abhorrent to me. By the same token, I choose not to go about blasting people when I have neither the openly acknowledged expertise to speak about them, nor the proven moral high ground to do so.

Of course, your mileage may vary, and you are free to act upon it. Yet the next time you open your "know-it-all" mouth, perhaps you might consider your own credibility before doing so. One more thing...

Do you see this?

Go fuck yourself with it.
        Knock it off, as you really have no ground to go about advising anyone about much of anything.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            Are you even a musician?
            Judging by your highly critical statements, you must possess a number of degree's in various types of music theory and musicology....

Here's an idea. why not list the artists you appreciate, and explain their brilliance in great detail with as much exuberance as you express your hate....
            Somehow I doubt you are capable of this....
            I'm sorry, I did not know I was treading on your sacred Jimmy Page homoerotic ground.
            Pathetic comeback. Typical of one who simply can't answer the question.
            Nice copy and paste (in Chefs link) hypocrite.

Time for you to log out and fuck off..... AGAIN!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Oct 2004

It was bland sarcasm, asshole. Try not to take everything so seriously
              It was hyerbolic sarcasm, arsehole. Try not to take everything so seriously.

Maybe we should trade. I'll take your blandness, you take my hyperbole.
              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Hmmm. And this is well thought-out opinion is based upon what, exactly? Oh, yeah...
                For someone who stalks another person and the friends of that person on the internet shouldn't speak so freely. Even since Panamark left and you took over as "supermodertor" you've been a downright asshole chastising those who don't quite agree with your point of view. I never claimed my "opinion" was "well thought out" nor do I need to as seeing many on here are not. And please don't tell me to knock it off when you're pulling the same tactics, asshole.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                  It was hyerbolic sarcasm, arsehole. Try not to take everything so seriously.
                  I never do.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

For someone who stalks another person and the friends of that person on the internet shouldn't speak so freely. Even since Panamark left and you took over as "supermodertor" you've been a downright asshole chastising those who don't quite agree with your point of view. I never claimed my "opinion" was "well thought out" nor do I need to as seeing many on here are not. And please don't tell me to knock it off when you're pulling the same tactics, asshole.
                    Interesting. Not only am I a stalker, but an asshole as well. At least I can occasionally come up with some concrete facts to support my ideas, rather than basing my opinions entirely on ignorance or stealing them outright. But then again, you admittedly are too young to have established anything like depth or life experience, so everyone gets the benefit of your insight-free pissiness whether they wish to hear about it or not. You are like an adolescent that screams "Listen to me, I have something to say!" yet given the opportunity, fails miserably to deliver. Repeatedly.

Why not go back beneath whatever rock you'd slithered under? It's not like your absence was remotely acknowledged, let alone recognized.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Actually, it's not interesting at all that you're a stalker and an asshole. Your argument is old and noted but it doesn't change what you are. And really, try not to play the age card. It makes you look older and more ridiculous than you already are.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Actually, it's not interesting at all that you're a stalker and an asshole. Your argument is old and noted but it doesn't change what you are. And really, try not to play the age card. It makes you look older and more ridiculous than you already are.
                        You have no idea of how ancient (and therefor ridiculous) I actually am. Trust me, I fart dust.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The advantage of not existing in the 70's is not being around to be sexually molested with a mud shark by Jimmy Page.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            You have no idea of how ancient (and therefor ridiculous) I actually am. Trust me, I fart dust.

We already know that.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              We already know that.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

The bag of bones from Denver avoids answering my questions because she knows I'm right. Why is she even here?

I have my doubts that she even likes Van Halen, let alone Dave...

Comment

Working...