I saw Kiss and Motley Crue last night

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

That's a great place to see a show.....you must be from the island like myself.....Saw slash there recently.....such a cool venue.

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      That's a great place to see a show.....you must be from the island like myself.....Saw slash there recently.....such a cool venue.
      I know, its like a miniature stadium! But I LOVE Westbury Music Fair, I saw Foreigner there a week before Van Halen at MSG. I also love the Jones Beach Bandshell where all the local bands play. I always called it the "Friendlys a Go-Go" XD
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by fourthcoming
        Unfortunately the venue I was at.....Jones beach....does not serve alcohol! The nerve of them!
        Man... I flew up there to see a show a few years back and you have no idea who shocked I was upon learning that... I was literally speechless. No signs, nothing.. I can't believe there aren't warning signs 10 miles before the venue..
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by fraroc
          I know, its like a miniature stadium! But I LOVE Westbury Music Fair, I saw Foreigner there a week before Van Halen at MSG. I also love the Jones Beach Bandshell where all the local bands play. I always called it the "Friendlys a Go-Go" XD
          Love Westbury.....such a cool, intimate place in the round. Have seen Billy Squier, The Black crowes, the great Louis CK, The great Tony Bennet and Mr. Diamond David Lee Roth there......incredible. Jones beach band shell is cool too.....been there for motown night....good clean fun. I saw Ace frehley at the Bald Hill amphitheater a few weeks ago....another cool place on the island.
          Last edited by Guest; 09-25-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
            They should stand Mick Mars on his head...

That would be cool...

uhh hu h hu u h uhuuh uh hu hu huhu hu huhuh
            Nah. Put him in a upright coffin ! It will be good for his back. And if he goes onstage they can just close that fucker up !

Comment

Working...