Hair Metal bands that actually ROCKED (opinion war starts NOW!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Kristy
    So children...what did we learn here today? That Bon Scott was never in a hair band, that hair bands are for closeted homosexual to openly express their homoerotic fantasies in public without fear of reprisal and that someday before long Skylick is one thread and a thread away from going completely postal on everybody, Nick still Wiki's every god damn little thing and vh rides again will eventually put his rusting 1974 Torino up on blocks.

Excellent thread. A+++ everybody (except Nick, of course).
    Fuck off , I have an 89 f-150 and it will rip the rear end out of whatever your driving.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
      Fuck off , I have an 89 f-150 and it will rip the rear end out of whatever your driving.
      Sounds sexy. But I quit "rear end ripping " last year when I was nearly arrested for it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jailbreak was ghey. WikiDikiDickPickNick.
        How the fuck would you know, Kristy-plagiarcunt?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So children...what did we learn here today? That Bon Scott was never in a hair band, that hair bands are for closeted homosexual to openly express their homoerotic fantasies in public without fear of reprisal and that someday before long Skylick is one thread and a thread away from going completely postal on everybody, Nick still Wiki's every god damn little thing and vh rides again will eventually put his rusting 1974 Torino up on blocks.

Did you write that all yourself?

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Looks like Nick's nervous system is on the fritz again.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Looks like Nick's nervous system is on the fritz again.
              Box wine is delicious...

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
                Saying Bon didn't care about what people thought of him or what he did is wrong.
                He was for sure trying to make himself more appealing in looks.
                He had extensive dental work done and quit playing the fool on stage.
                He cared , he was just an addict and couldn't see past tomorrow.

A guy that don't give a fuck is lemme, first grand he made shoulda went towards cutting that fucking mole off his face
                Well, Bon did care about his professional act, obviously. Always did.

Not so sure he would if you'd try to go digging up his personal life & thoughts, though.

As for Lemmy... Lemmy is... Lemmy. I'm pretty sure that if God and/or any of his other Pagan counterparts would want to fuck with the guy.

Bow your head in respect when you talk/think/write about Lemmy, just in case.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

What's this talk about Bon Scott's vocal work? He always wailed & yelled, it's not like there was much thought involved.

Certainly no Bruce Dickinson, Michael Kiske or Sebastian Bach.

Don't get me wrong, he had some serious pipes & I wouldn't have him singing any other way, but he was what he was. A more powerful version of Joey Ramone. Who ALSO kicked mucho ass.

But no virtuosity there. Speaking of Ramones, where's Chan?

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                    Sebastian Bach
                    More closet homosexuality

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

A couple of those may be right, puddin', but I, for one, like Hair Metal & I'm not gay. Honestly, I tried it, but no dice. Too much hygiene involved.

I will also not be going postal any time soon, I have my sense of humour & know how to manage my anger.

And if I do go postal, it will surely NOT be online.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Too much hygiene involved
                        Maybe someday you can elaborate on that.

Someday.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

More closet homosexuality
                          Ooh, you ARE trying to bait me.

But seriously, have you looked at Sebastian the last couple of years?

He's a bloated pig. An EXTREMELY talented, but bloated pig.

I dunno how you could ever think I'd find him attractive.

For one, he's a man, for two, he's already got Axl & for three, he's F A T.

Now seriously, if you want me to abuse you, just ask nicely. No baiting, I ain't falling for that.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

He's a bloated pig. An EXTREMELY talented, but bloated pig.
                            You have one warped sense and definition of talent.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

She's a masturbater. But she's (or he's) not a master of anything trolling here for hours a day, and especially in the prime weekend night hours...

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Nick is showing the first signs of Wiki withdraw. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Comment

Working...