Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

No I havent seen that Moose

Ive only seen "THE NUGE" shooting birds in his yard for "fun"

Hey we Aussies are crazy, but we are not stupid, of course we have
    weapons on hand.. Especially when dealing with crocs, but
    the intention is conservation, not destruction..

This has turned into some debate, huh. I think most of us
    agree on the main principles here. Responsible hunting where
    its a genuine necessity (to provide food or control pests) has
    been going on since the dawn of time. Also in some cases
    Animal populations have to be culled to preserve that species.
    ie: if there are more animals than the food that sustains them.
    In those situations, of course killing is a necessity.

The thing I cant stand is needless killing of wild animals.

I dont disrepect any of you genuine hunters. I dont like
    people who have no real need or necessity to kill, that
    still choose to do so... Methinks "THE NUGE" is one of those
    rich people into bloodsport. It might be your constitutional
    right to bare arms, but that doesnt give you a god given right
    to kill gods creatures at random. *UNLESS* its for your own
    survival or valid reasons, its fucking wrong...

Cheers,

-Mark
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      No I havent seen that Moose

Ive only seen "THE NUGE" shooting birds in his yard for "fun"

Hey we Aussies are crazy, but we are not stupid, of course we have
      weapons on hand.. Especially when dealing with crocs, but
      the intention is conservation, not destruction..

This has turned into some debate, huh. I think most of us
      agree on the main principles here. Responsible hunting where
      its a genuine necessity (to provide food or control pests) has
      been going on since the dawn of time. Also in some cases
      Animal populations have to be culled to preserve that species.
      ie: if there are more animals than the food that sustains them.
      In those situations, of course killing is a necessity.

The thing I cant stand is needless killing of wild animals.

I dont disrepect any of you genuine hunters. I dont like
      people who have no real need or necessity to kill, that
      still choose to do so... Methinks "THE NUGE" is one of those
      rich people into bloodsport. It might be your constitutional
      right to bare arms, but that doesnt give you a god given right
      to kill gods creatures at random. *UNLESS* its for your own
      survival or valid reasons, its fucking wrong...

Cheers,

-Mark
      I truly agree with you and BT on that one pal. For someone to go and shoot an animal and leave it the bush and not take the edible bounty that the creature has provided is totally against my and for the matter at hand any responsible hunters' ethics. If I were to ever see this I would personally shoot them(poachers) and leave their sorry carcass in the wild for consumption by all of God's creatures(carnivores/herbivores) to fill their bellies.
      If someone has the money and they feel like they want to hunt the Big 5 in Africa so be it. You have to understand that when we as hunters go pursuing wild game in other countries we have to follow their strict rules and regulations, which I may add has severe penalties for waste of edible meat(the meat of most animals taken in other continents by hunters is usually given to the local tribe/ot homless shelters)
      so please make the distinction between Ethical hunters/ Wanton Hunters and the ones who give us the worst name..................POACHERS.
      Now back to the Nuges' music............WANGO TANGO!

CHEERS
      MOOSE

Comment

• Hecubus
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Totally dig the Nuge, but not necessarily his guitar tone. It's too thin for my taste
        "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
        "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
        "Fuck you, Fluffy."
        "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
        "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
        "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
        "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
        "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
        "N--- yeah."

Comment

• SweetSecrets
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HELLVIS
          Like you say, you eat chickens. Free range or not, it doesn't change the fact that in you own words, they are murdered.

I do think of you what I like, thank you. I think you're one of the coolest people posting on this site. No really. Just because we disagree doesn't mean I think badly of you.

If you go and fence in ( even on wide open fields ) many animals , who face it, have been enslaved for generations anyway, are you suddenly justified in killing them.

If you show concern for the cute bambi, thumper, flipper, white fang, and free willy, and then go kill those ugly ass stupid chickens, was the kill justified?

You just get a hard on killing farm animals, which have been kept down by the man for centuries, just like the black man.

Face it.
          Look , my musical siblings of rock.....I think what Panamark is trying to get at here is that, YES !! IT IS ALL MURDER!!....However, there is always going to be beef, poultry, and chicken products in every grocery store of which came to be from the killing of innocent creatures. That is never going to change as long as humans remain selfish and hungry meat eaters. So why kill to eat another innocent animal yourself, when there are millions who have already been butchared for that reason? Even though that is still wrong, we might as well go ahead and make their lives worthy of appreciation because of THE fact that people are simply never going to stop eating meat. It's not like everybody has some woods to go hunting in every Saturday, and can respect their killings in such a way! It is sad how they kill these animals, and society should work for a more humane way of doing this; however, there is a reason why the hunting goods in Walmart are located in the "Sporting section". People are not hunting to feed themselves in this day in age! It is a sport! The proof is in the buck heads aligning the walls of every known hunter's homes (TED NUGENT)!

Now, when I die....I want my organs to be donated to nourish someone's life while they are able to be. It is not disrespectful for a little girl to carry my heart in her chest so that she may have 10 years added to her life!

Now, it would be different, however, if I got killed in a car wreck, and the other victim in the wreck lost his/her eyes, and used mine as donors.....BUT THEN CUT MY HEAD OFF AND ATTACHED IT TO HIS/HER LIVING ROOM WALL! TELL ME HOW THAT IS NOT EVIL?
          Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• SweetSecrets
            Sniper
            • Jun 2004

I dare you to challenge the master of metaphors! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Comment

• SweetSecrets
              Sniper
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HELLVIS

You just get a hard on killing farm animals, which have been kept down by the man for centuries, just like the black man.

Face it.
              Not a good comparison! Does humanity need the black man as a necessary source of protein?

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

Humans were not created to enslave black people, but they were designed with the need to eat meat.

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                  Sniper
                  • Jun 2004

SweetSecrets takes the stand for the defense of Panamark:

"Mark doesn't have a liking for the death of any innocent creature, you dick-head! He risks his own life dodging cars on freeways in SYDNEY (think....fucking pretty busy traffic!) to save helpless dogs without road sense wandering towards near death.

He is my hero! And I am forever his defender!

Comment

• lms2

Debatable whether or not we need to eat meat. Vegans live happy healthy lives.

Trophy hunters, and hunting for sport. Yes, I can see Panamark's point, but what you guys are missing is that point that hunter's respect life. Do they take life? Yes. Do they show off their "trophies"? Yes. Do they often go to exotic places and spend lots of money to hunt animals they can't hunt in their own neck of the woods? Yes. They do. And they are proud of their kills. That does not mean that they are evil murders. They are men and women honoring a tradition as old as time.

Growing animals as a crop, to be harvested for money. Yes, that is certainly an honorable tradition. I can't wait to teach my children that it is right to hold a life captive cause you can make a buck off of it. I think maybe this weekend I will take my kids to see these feedlots "cull their herds". That is certainly something I want them to respect. NOT.

Since I am rich and have no need to eat food that has not been given steriods, has never been housed in its own filth for its entire life, and is processed by thousand of human hands that could care less about the fact that they are handling my dinner is my due? Thats just wrong.

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                      Sniper
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                      Oh and on a closing note, let me draw comparisons of
                      "THE NUGE" and one of our own famous Australian
                      conservationist hunter.

Steve Irwin. The crocodile hunter. Theatrics aside, this guy
                      hunts crocs in the wild, with his bare hands, why ?

To save the animals. No weapons or killing involved.

Human against crocodile, bare handed in the wild.
                      No pussy hiding behind a tree with a weapon.

For every Ted Nugent out there killing, I thank god
                      for every Steve Irwin that hunts animals to save them.

Its clear who the real men are.

Thanks for the debate.
                      I love this man! (in reference to the author of the post not the topic)

Comment

• lms2

And there is still Yankee Rose's questions of what does money have to do with it?

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          And there is still Yankee Rose's questions of what does money have to do with it?
                          Which to me is the simplest one of all to answer.

Man hunted meat for survival. He had no money or prepackaged
                          food he could easily purchase. It was total necessity of survival.

Ted not only has enough money to buy whatever food he
                          wants for his family, but also enough to purchase organic,
                          free range meats, from chemical and torture free farms..

HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY LEGITIMATE REASON TO KILL A
                          CREATURE, OTHER THAN HE ENJOYS DOING IT !!

HELLO !!!! "Oh he wants to provide for his family"
                          By slaughtering an innocent creature in the wild ?????????
                          When he has money for the most organically produced
                          environmentally, conservationist, farmed meat that
                          is available..

You all miss the fucking point. If Ted was living 200
                          years ago, there would be no argument. I would totally
                          support this point of view. Im sorry, but he *CAN*
                          provide for his family without killing one innocent creature.
                          Money has everything to do with this. Like the Royal
                          family, who also choose bloodpsort. They do it, becuase
                          they FUCKING LIKE DOING IT. THEY FUCKING ENJOY THE KILL..

"THE NUGE" loves hunting innocent creatures. I think this
                          is wrong, some of you think its fine. Ok lets get over
                          it, but enough of these half-assed excuses for justification
                          of bloodsport.

I wonder which he enjoys more ? his paedophilia blowjobs
                          or killing innocent animals in the wild ??????

Yeah, thats it, bring on the defence of the 12 and 14 year
                          olds he solicited for head jobs.. The animal argument
                          is getting old, and its obvious some of you will never
                          get the point that killing for killing's sake is wrong.
                          No matter how you fucking color it !!

I wonder how those blowjobs provided for his family ???????
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• HELLVIS
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SweetSecrets
                            Not a good comparison! Does humanity need the black man as a necessary source of protein?

Please, do you really think I actually equate livestock with " the black man "?
                            Of course not.
                            It was just a joke. *laughs low, slow, and monotone*
                            Maybe a lame joke, but a joke just the same.

My point was, that meat is murder. Period. To eat it , it must be killed.
                            At some time however, all livestock was wild and free. Then some humans began capturing these animals and holding them captive to await a death sentence. Yum! Then it became commercial, since most people want to eat meat but are afraid to face the reality of the kill. Oh, and did I mention that most people are too lazy to procure their own food, be it vegetable or beast. After centuries of this practice, people have rationalized that this is somehow fair and acceptable behavior. " Damn, it's okay to kill cows and chickens. That's what they's raised for. "
                            He throws a punch.
                            He swings. I duck.
                            His fat ass falls...
                            Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• HELLVIS
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jul 2004

If I were a tasty animal, I'd rather be free to roam and screw and run and play and maybe be killed by a bullet someday than to be imprisoned awaiting certain doom. But hey, that's just me.
                              He throws a punch.
                              He swings. I duck.
                              His fat ass falls...

Comment

• HELLVIS
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SweetSecrets
                                SweetSecrets takes the stand for the defense of Panamark:

"Mark doesn't have a liking for the death of any innocent creature, you dick-head! He risks his own life dodging cars on freeways in SYDNEY (think....fucking pretty busy traffic!) to save helpless dogs without road sense wandering towards near death.

He is my hero! And I am forever his defender!

Ouch! Dick-head? We're just having a discussion here. I respect and enjoy Panamark's posts. That's why I reply to them. I also happen to like Ted...more reason to reply. I mean no disrespect.
                                I am however, glad that there are people out there, like you, to protect and defend those who need protecting and defending. ( not that Panamark needs it or anything )

Have a vote you big defender you!
                                He throws a punch.
                                He swings. I duck.
                                His fat ass falls...

Comment

Working...