Ted Nugent

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Panamark, I understand what your answer is saying, I just don't think it answers the question. If I can afford to go to the store and buy clothes made in a sweat shop buy some underprivileged third world preteen, does that mean I can't make my own because I enjoy it?

But thats okay. I really could care less one way or the other on this topic.

Off topic, but just curious... if you were to learn that David Lee had been with a 12 year old when he was 22, would that change your opinion of him, or would it be okay since he doesn't hunt?

Comment

• SweetSecrets
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HELLVIS
      Ouch! Dick-head? We're just having a discussion here. I respect and enjoy Panamark's posts. That's why I reply to them. I also happen to like Ted...more reason to reply. I mean no disrespect.
      I am however, glad that there are people out there, like you, to protect and defend those who need protecting and defending. ( not that Panamark needs it or anything )

Have a vote you big defender you!
      Sorry HELLVIS! I've had a crazy week (lame excuse), and should not have called you a "dick-head." I fully respect your opinions, and I am glad that you share them! :bottle: May the Army prevail! One vote, right back at ya!

(Oh, and about the Panamark thing...I am a bit of a softy for the guy.)
      Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        Panamark, I understand what your answer is saying, I just don't think it answers the question. If I can afford to go to the store and buy clothes made in a sweat shop buy some underprivileged third world preteen, does that mean I can't make my own because I enjoy it?

But thats okay. I really could care less one way or the other on this topic.

Off topic, but just curious... if you were to learn that David Lee had been with a 12 year old when he was 22, would that change your opinion of him, or would it be okay since he doesn't hunt?
        LMS, your example does not include murder. That is no comparison
        in the context of this argument.

On the off topic one, I think soliciting blowjobs from preteens is
        just as evil than murdering defenceless animals in the wild.
        (More so !!)

Dave would never do this. But for hypothical's sake, I would
        totally disrepect the man if I knew he had done this to a preteen.
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lms2

On the sweatshop comment... it is a slow agonizing death. Again, though you are more supportive of "life" whereas my views are based more on quality of life.

Comment on the off topic. Wasn't Dave in a teeny bopper mag flaunting his stuff? So doesn't it make sense that there would be a lot of teeny boppers throwing themselves at him? Every man has his weak spot...

Next question on the off topic. At what "age" does "age" quit making a difference. Though most would agree it is wrong to have any type of sexual relations with a preteen...but most 40 year old men would not pass up the chance to have sexual relations with a 20 year old woman. 20-10, 10 yrs=wrong 40-20, 20 yrs=okay ?????

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Im guessing that's not a wedding band?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

On the sweatshop comment... it is a slow agonizing death. Again, though you are more supportive of "life" whereas my views are based more on quality of life.

Comment on the off topic. Wasn't Dave in a teeny bopper mag flaunting his stuff? So doesn't it make sense that there would be a lot of teeny boppers throwing themselves at him? Every man has his weak spot...

Next question on the off topic. At what "age" does "age" quit making a difference. Though most would agree it is wrong to have any type of sexual relations with a preteen...but most 40 year old men would not pass up the chance to have sexual relations with a 20 year old woman. 20-10, 10 yrs=wrong 40-20, 20 yrs=okay ?????
              Are you for real with your sweatshop comparison ? Come on, give
              me a better example than that. Although cruel, the people working in
              these sweatshops do have the option, not to. Yes I know their
              financial situations force them into such barbaric industries, but at the
              end of the day they can chose not to work there.

As for your second response, are you kidding me ????

"Most would agree it is wrong to have any type of sexual relations with a preteen"

*MOST* WTF ?????? I know where I come from *ALL* people would
              agree that it was wrong.

Theres no way, you support that shit, I know this.

As for your other example, 40 year old man, 20 year old woman.
              The woman is an adult, sexually developed, and doesnt have the
              risk of being physcologically fucked for life for performing sexual
              acts on a man before she was even a teenager.

I had a 39 year old girlfriend at one stage, when I was 21. Not
              far from your comparison in years. She was a very attractive woman
              and I can tell you now, there was never a feeling of anything being
              wrong.

In the corporate world I have seen many men in their 40's and 50's
              end up dating secrataries in their early 20's as girlfriends, and
              many get married. Look at your very own glamour industry in the US
              (Hollywood) celebrity relationships between older men and younger
              women (not girls) is totally acceptable. 15-20 years age difference is
              not considered illegal by law, nor is it shunned by society in these
              modern times. However, a fully grown man, soliciting blowjobs from
              preteen girls is wrong. I dont see how one person here can even
              justify that ?

I dont have problems with older men / younger women as most
              the parents of people I know, have at least 10 years between
              them, 15-20 is nothing these days.Welcome to the new century.
              On the flipside I know of many women in their 40's dating guys
              in their 20's. I dont get how you can use this as a justification
              for paedophilia ??????

LMS, fucking around with children is plain wrong.

I cant fathom any responsible link between those two examples.
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Oh and as for Dave being in a Teenie publication. Van Halen's management would have been very incompetent not to use
                this medium to promote Dave/Van Halen. Its well know that
                teenage girls buy the most records. Doesnt mean that Dave is
                out there getting blowjobs from little 12 year old girls.

By the way, I know you are a great woman, and would be
                horrified by this kind of thing, my answers here are in no
                way an assumption that you support such things.

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lms2

Of course I dont. I just had to see you get riled up about something besides hunting.

I think I will just drop everything now.

Comment

• tyler412
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jun 2004

animals were put on this planet to be eaten , not to have as pets!
                    IVE EATEN CATS,DOGS, MONKEYS,BEAR,PIGS,ZEBRASAND MANY OTHER ANIMALS IN OUR COUNTRY. GET OVER IT.

NUGENT AND ROTH ARE GODS

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Uncle TED:
                      Hunting and 2nd Amendment views=FUCKING RIGHT!!!

MUSIC=BORING!!!
                      Political Views=???
                      In light of his recent infidelity scandal, Uncle Ted isn't really qualified to talk about "Family Values", unless it concerns starting 2or 3 families of your own...simultaneously!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

i'd like to apologise to jacksmar,
                        for calling him an idiot.
                        jacksmar, i'm sorry,
                        your prescence on this website
                        confirms the fact that you're
                        not an idiot. (i've read your posts)
                        we may not agree,
                        but we're on the same side.
                        but,
                        please people, DON'T KILL ANIMALS!!!!!!

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Thanks ash.
                          BUT WHY KILL IF YOU DONT HAVE TO

Species management?

So why kill to eat another innocent animal yourself, when there are millions who have already been butchared for that reason?
                          We don't hunt to kill, we kill in order to have hunted. Do any of you grow vegetables in your backyard?

Vegans live happy healthy lives.

I don’t know what a vegan is. Do you plant seeds to have a vegan grow in your backyard? A vegetarian eats vegetables on the whole and a vegan is a vegetarian with a political axe to grind. Big difference.

Yankee Rose's questions of what does money have to do with it?
                          Explore the National Rifle Association and the many ways to to explore your interests.

Both of the sites make monetary assumptions. But in the US, it comes down to a tax, in it’s simplest form.
                          And where there’s a tax dollar floating into a US State, there’s a politician with a net and bucket try to spend it.

Just a simple test to see how many of you think. Answer honestly.
                          If you drive a car, you’re hurting the ????
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

nugent seemed like a proper moron on the last interview i saw from him...
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tyler412
                              animals were put on this planet to be eaten , not to have as pets!
                              IVE EATEN CATS,DOGS, MONKEYS,BEAR,PIGS,ZEBRASAND MANY OTHER ANIMALS IN OUR COUNTRY. GET OVER IT.

You really should stick to eating your woman, dude ...
                              That shit is really sick...
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                You really should stick to eating your woman, dude ...
                                That shit is really sick...
                                I agree. Zebras and Monkeys? WTF!
                                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...