The cat is pissing in my closet, what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexpgrimes
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Fuck that. Give to cat a kick or two when it comes in the room. It will learn no to go in there..
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• SensibleShoes

Originally posted by CROWBAR
      Whose Nelson?
      Answers:

Nelson is my 105 lb. Irish Setter. He and a smaller Irish Setter named Summer and I all live in this bedroom. They are hunting dogs. Kittens are not on their acceptable species list. They think they're just another squeaky toy to be disembowled.

I am not cat sitting, therefore have no interest in training this little shit where his litterbox is. His mama was supposed to do that. I would like to drop kick the thing out the second floor window, in fact. Alright, maybe not, he's kind of cute but he's pissing me off. AND making it pure hell to get my mutant dogs outside to go potty without bloodshed.

If I buy the "NO" stuff, can I deduct it from my taxes?

And you're saying if I play "Blacklight" from the DLR Band album, the cat piss will glow in the dark? Does Dave know about this?

DOWN WITH ALL CAT PISS

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
        Commando
        • Mar 2003

Answers:

Nelson is my 105 lb. Irish Setter. He and a smaller Irish Setter named Summer and I all live in this bedroom. They are hunting dogs. Kittens are not on their acceptable species list. They think they're just another squeaky toy to be disembowled.

I am not cat sitting, therefore have no interest in training this little shit where his litterbox is. His mama was supposed to do that. I would like to drop kick the thing out the second floor window, in fact. Alright, maybe not, he's kind of cute but he's pissing me off. AND making it pure hell to get my mutant dogs outside to go potty without bloodshed.

If I buy the "NO" stuff, can I deduct it from my taxes?

And you're saying if I play "Blacklight" from the DLR Band album, the cat piss will glow in the dark? Does Dave know about this?

DOWN WITH ALL CAT PISS
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• SensibleShoes

what the hell is THAT all about?

Comment

• lms2

SLH likes you and wants to help with your problem. Maybe Arielle can decipher the hidden meaning.

In the meantime, have you given this kitty his own seperate litter box. That may help if you have other cats. Otherwise, I think the cat is simply trying to mark his territory and piss off the dogs.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ok, so kittys PISSED because the dogs have taken over! Kitty is sending you a message... I don't think it will stop...

GET THOSE FUCKING DOGS AWAY FROM MY HEINEKIN!

Comment

• SensibleShoes

Originally posted by lms2
                SLH likes you and wants to help with your problem. Maybe Arielle can decipher the hidden meaning.

In the meantime, have you given this kitty his own seperate litter box. That may help if you have other cats. Otherwise, I think the cat is simply trying to mark his territory and piss off the dogs.
                The dogs were there before he was born!!!! I ain't giving him SHIT other than a swift kick in the pants.

Listen, the issue isn't how to get the cat to stop! I can stop him just by opening my door and letting the red herd have at him. OOPS - gee, the cat has expired. And I probably wouldn't even get blamed. These folks have a dozen golden retrievers to boot! (It's a kennel)

The issue is - where is the FUCKING SMELL coming from? Am I going to have to rip out the floor? I might suffocate one of these nights.

Why does catshit smell so much worse than dog shit?

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

CAN I NOT JUST BE LEFT ALONE TO TAKE A PISS?

Comment

• SensibleShoes

I HATE THAT LITTLE FURFUCK

Comment

• SensibleShoes

and his mother before him!

Comment

• lms2

The dogs should be able to tell you exactly where the smell is coming from... then there are several products on the market to assist in eliminating the smell. But, until you get rid of the cat, the problem will keep repeating itself.

If you want to keep the cat, a little trip to the vet for a snipping may be in order.

Comment

• SensibleShoes

This is Nelson

Comment

• SensibleShoes

THis is what Nelson does in his spare time

Comment

• lms2

Poor Nelson. You realize of course his sense of smell is way stronger than yours. Poor puppy must be in hell.

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Yeah, well I just ate your slippers!

Comment

Working...