Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Fab posted this one awhile back! MUCHAS GRACIAS!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

One more for the road........
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• RogueHorseman
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
        Anyone recall seeing the tour shirt the young kid on the left is wearing? It has a sheep on it, dont remember that particular shirt, anyone have a photo of it? The kids has his shades covering most of it....
        I remember the shirt, it was like a 3nd tier design for that year. I have no photos of it.

Pretty sure that is Dave's mom in the pic, BTW...
        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Anyone recall seeing the tour shirt the young kid on the left is wearing? It has a sheep on it, dont remember that particular shirt, anyone have a photo of it? The kids has his shades covering most of it....
          AH YES. The HIDE YOUR SHEEP tour. Basically, it's one of the DIVER DOWN tour t-shirts. But I don't think many of them actually had sheep on them.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
            Pretty sure that is Dave's mom in the pic, BTW...
            That is Momma Roth! The eyes don't lie. He has her eyes!
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• SheAintWaiting
              Roadie
              • Apr 2004

Switch honey, you must have the most Rothed out hard drive in the universe. LOL! Bless you for sharing. I love it!

sAw
              "I won't tour on a greatest hits record, that's like basically saying, we're over. Wasted. Biggest waste of time in the world. Strictly money." -Sammy Hagar, 1996.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

we got this one as a poster in our band room...that's what I look at while I'm singing

Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Please, with all due respect, never assume you speak for anyone other than yourself.
                  Thanks Rougue!!!

You've always been a stellar friend and I really appreciate it.

Cheers!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by SheAintWaiting
                    Switch honey, you must have the most Rothed out hard drive in the universe. LOL! Bless you for sharing. I love it!

sAw
                    Thank you! When my pc was infected and crashed last month, I lost EVERYTHING! It's taken me quite awhile scouring the internet replacing all of my Roth pics and I'm still finding more I've never seen before!

The way I see it, the more that celebrate Davy Baby, the BETTER!
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Switch84
                      :confused: Why is the site yellow-tinted? And no, I'm not wearing tinted glasses!

Screw that! Why hasn't this "Dave styling tiny red swim trunks in Sweden" been shrunken yet, fab? CHOP! CHOP! Get to it already!

I've got to take my contacts out. I'll be back.

LMAO!
                      Got to fix it and host it girl.. I'LL BE BACK"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Yes, we sure appreciate FABULOUS SHADOW's input. She shares so much positivity. Why just today she told me she was going to get the Webbies to get us in trouble. She made these lovely constructive threats against us, saying she was down with POJO and BROWNSOUND and would get us in shit. And I was so appreciative because she is a great gal!

I love FABULOUS SHADOW so much. One of these days, she will be mine.
                        Really? I said all that today? LMAO! Here we go with the lies... I knew it wouldn't be long... I've kept EVERY exchange of words I have ever had with you ya twit because it is common knowlede that YOU have a TWISTER problem... YOU take the truth and twist it. If either of those people wish to contact me about your accusations, they know where to reach me...
                        Last edited by Guest; 11-29-2004, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Please, with all due respect, never assume you speak for anyone other than yourself.
                          Point taken, but I speak for alot of fuckin people who agree... A GOOD ARMY MOD would have never fucked up a good CVH thread with his own agenda... It's all BULLSHIT now... Why don't ya go ahead and close it now Max... Afterall, you fucked it up, may as well finish it off... Oh wait, that's right... Brownie said you COULDN'T close it... DORK!
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-29-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                            It's all BULLSHIT now... Why don't ya go ahead and close it now Max... Afterall, you fucked it up, may as well finish it off...
                            I'm not even going to close Switch's STELLAR thread and don't fucking even think of ordering me around EVER!!!
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMAO! I'll say whatever the fuck I want to you you fucking MORON! God what the fuck? Is that like the 10,000th time you have typed the word STELLAR this month???

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

STELLAR!!!!!!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...