Van Halen Pilgrimage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

yep, that about sums up your vocabulary... What a twit!

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Got to fix it and host it girl.. I'LL BE BACK"

Thanks! Someday I'll figure this shit out, but until then, I'll just ask my fellow Roth Army soldiers to do it!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• RogueHorseman
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

Stellar is a really nice and descriptive word, but I tend to use "smashing" more in such context.

Just speaking for myself, of course.
        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I just sent ya a pm... WTF kind of file is that? .ink?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
            Stellar is a really nice and descriptive word, but I tend to use "smashing" more in such context.

Just speaking for myself, of course.
            Smashing is a Euro thing no?

Take a STELLAR word and use it all the time and it simply becomes REDUNDANT.

If everything is stellar than nothing is STELLAR!

Shall I go on...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

moving to the picture forum...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Brownie said you COULDN'T close it... DORK!

Fabulous Shadow,

Nice edit to try and save face. Regarding BS1, that was then and this is now. Believe me, if you continue with both your petty insults and belligerent behavior I'll be more than happy to close this thread. Get it back on track or it's done.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

How was ME adding THAT saving face? As far as I'm concerened, the thread is already ruined, you saw to that last night and your friends finished it off this morning. I am just following suit. It's just like you to try and place blame on me... Do whatever the fuck you want... Close it... Like I said you ruined it, you may as well finish it off...Otherwise, If you want it back on track... You get it back on track. I didn't spend my time in this thread searching, hosting and posting those pics to be interrupted by your wolf fetish so if it now needs fixing then FIX it!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

How was ME adding THAT saving face? As far as I'm concerened, the thread is already ruined, you saw to that last night and your friends finished it off this morning. I am just following suit. It's just like you to try and place blame on me... Do whatever the fuck you want... Close it... Like I said you ruined it, you may as well finish it off...Otherwise, If you want it back on track... You get it back on track. I didn't spend my time in this thread searching, hosting and posting those pics to be interrupted by your wolf fetish so if it now needs fixing then FIX it!
                    You're not the only one that's kept EVERYTHING. And you know exactly what I mean.

BTW..."stellar" is a Dave word. So I can understand why you would hate a word that he uses a lot.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh loooky... It's in the picture forum... Guess you can't close it afterall eyyyy Max?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                        You're not the only one that's kept EVERYTHING. And you know exactly what I mean.
                        Hey Rikk, Take your threat and shove it straight up your ASS... POST away.. Share whatever you have with EVERYONE! I really don't care... This tells more about YOU than it does me.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Oh loooky... It's in the picture forum... Guess you can't close it afterall eyyyy Max?
                          No worries Fabulous Shadow cos my blood bro Cat mods this forum and I know he won't put up with your troublemaking either. I'll bet he'll be a lot less tolerant than myself.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk

BTW..."stellar" is a Dave word. So I can understand why you would hate a word that he uses a lot.
                            OH? It's a Dave word? Well then I'm gonna say it all day everyday for the rest of my LIFE! If Dave said it then my GOD! It must be a STELLAR thing to say and Dave is so stellar that if he said it STELLAR HAS to be a stellar word to say. Thanks for telling me that! Your STELLAR!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Hey Rikk, Take your threat and shove it straight up your ASS... POST away.. Share whatever you have with EVERYONE! I really don't care... This tells more about YOU than it does me.
                              LOL. No problem. You've been going on for two days about the shit you keep. But the difference is, you have nothing on me.

I can say how exactly you came back to this site.

I can list the people you sold out (e.g. CHELLE...and many more) to get back here.

I can list you saying if there is one more fight, you will leave and not come back.

I can list you saying things about how dishonest you think a certain WEBBIE is for "betraying" you (and that Webbie is my friend, so you really pissed me off).

I've had it with this shit. I want to take the high road here. But you pulled me into a fight for no fucking reason last week, and based on a lie. You try to get me into a fight with DG, but you neglect to mention that you first PM'd her with an insult to her motherhood.

This shit stops now. You come back, and in no time you start fighting with many people again.

This time, I WILL start ignoring you. I mean it. But if you fucking piss me off, or bitch about the site's mods, or bitch about MAX just to antagonize him, or bitch about DG's motherhood even though you can complain about things Brett supposedly said about your motherhood, or try to look high and mighty about being back even though you're only back because you sold out a stack of people...THEN FUCK IT. People already know I'm mean and a hardass. And yes, I will do it.

Quit the diva act. And then maybe I'll start being nice. MAX is a mod and earned his stripes. You earned your way back, but not in quite as honorable a way.

This shit stops now.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                                No worries Fabulous Shadow cos my blood bro Cat mods this forum and I know he won't put up with your troublemaking either. I'll bet he'll be a lot less tolerant than myself.
                                Oh yes, I'm the trouble maker... Hopefully Cat, who is a STELLAR friend of mine as well... Will look at this thread and see where all this trouble started... PISS ANT!

Comment

Working...