X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    It's ending cuz you aint got SMACK! Post it all... I have noting to hide... I didnt tell you anything that I was afraid would come back and bite me in the ass... I dont say shit that I cant back up and hold up because unlike YOU... I believe in what I say... For the record... The talks about THOSE people were ALWAYS you bringing them up, wanting help with your dirty work... And you say I'm LOW... Pety little man...
    No, it's ending because I could go all night.

Sleep well, FABULOUS SHADOW.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
      Let it go, FABULOUS SHADOW. It's over.

There's no winning and losing. You should have thought before telling me all that shit about other people just to look good. No one ever told you to tell me that.
      You make it sound like I'm worried about it? FUCK YOU! Does that sound worried?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No, it's ending because I could go all night.

Sleep well, FABULOUS SHADOW.
        Always do! A clean conscious is a wonderful thing...

Comment

• Roth & Roll
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

rikk75: i mean, look at CHELLE...i've left her alone for two weeks
          fabshadow313 : Iknow
          rikk75: i'm not saying i've been an angel with her
          rikk75: but for two weeks, i left her alone
          rikk75: and still she can't leave it alone
          fabshadow313 : Yep you did
          rikk75: you see what i mean? i know it's frustrating
          fabshadow313 : I know, when she pm'd me I didnt know what she thought I could do
          fabshadow313 : I felt obligated to her
          rikk75: she was manipulating you
          rikk75: i know that sounds mean
          rikk75: but the truth is, she wanted to get you back in the fight
          fabshadow313 : no , I know that
          fabshadow313 : I know...
          rikk75: and i would NOT ask you to get into the fight
          fabshadow313 : I wont, not for you or her
          rikk75: and you shouldn't
          rikk75: if i asked you to get into a fight with CHELLE for me, you should properly tell me to fuck off
          fabshadow313 : Look, between you and me. I think there are reasons she defended me. Selfish ones
          rikk75: what do you mean?
          fabshadow313 : Well, I was trying to get an interview with DLR for her site.
          fabshadow313 : Brian gave me thr email addy for the PR person
          fabshadow313 : I sent them an email, along with a few of my pics... LOL
          fabshadow313 : and got a response
          fabshadow313 : they asked me to send in some questions///
          fabshadow313 : she was very excite about that
          fabshadow313 : also, I was footing the bill ofr us to go to Canada and see dave
          fabshadow313 : here's the thing
          fabshadow313 : I pulled the plug on canada because of the war. I offered her the tix but she didnt want to go alone and the Roth people never got back to me
          fabshadow313 : that was the day she kind of turned on me
          rikk75: that doesn't surprise me
          fabshadow313 : I'm telling you
          fabshadow313 : we got off he phone and 10 minutes later she had demodded me and started posting against me
          rikk75: wow!
          rikk75: that's why that happened?
          fabshadow313 : i was only modded for the Roth interview
          rikk75: lol...and she wonders why that site isn't popular
          fabshadow313 : i didnt care, I never posted there
          rikk75: nobody does
          fabshadow313 : I was a mod there
          fabshadow313 : I had the most popular forum
          fabshadow313 : and when I quit , the site died
          rikk75: well, i'll say this
          rikk75: CHELLE is a manipulator
          rikk75: she's rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way
          rikk75: it is your choice to be friends with her
          rikk75: you are free to do whatever you want
          fabshadow313 : RIKK, do you know how many time she and I have had it out?
          rikk75: i know you did in the old days
          rikk75: how many times have you?
          fabshadow313 : God... I cant even count them
          fabshadow313 : she has sold me out so many times
          Dude, this isn't cool.
          What's discussed in private should stay private - regardless of how inclined to do otherwise you may feel.
          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Roth & Roll
            Foot Soldier
            • Feb 2004

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
              Dude, this isn't cool.
              What's discussed in private should stay private - regardless of how inclined to do otherwise you may feel.
              Understood, dude. I know what you mean. But I will say this...I know you're friends with her. I have no problem with you. But she's done enough stuff to me and my friends that the rulebook gets thrown out the window with FAB.

Again, I have no issues with you. And I know you don't like people attacking her. But she's done too much shit with me and my friends that I simply can't play fair with her anymore.

So apologies if that offended you.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Understood, dude. I know what you mean. But I will say this...I know you're friends with her. I have no problem with you. But she's done enough stuff to me and my friends that the rulebook gets thrown out the window with FAB.

Again, I have no issues with you. And I know you don't like people attacking her. But she's done too much shit with me and my friends that I simply can't play fair with her anymore.

So apologies if that offended you.
                LMAO! Now your the victim! Oh good LORD!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

No, I'm no victim.

But I don't sell out my friends. You do.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

OMG... and to insinuate you ever played fair! ROTFLMAO!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

OMG... and to insinuate you ever played fair! ROTFLMAO!!!
                      You sure didn't, did you? You got PETE and the others in on your little war, you helped PETE get de-modded by selling him out!

That's not playing fair exactly, is it?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No, I'm no victim.

But I don't sell out my friends. You do.
                        No I dont... Pete was no longer a friend... And THAT was for the ARMY
                        I didnt sell out anyone... Nobody did anything to be SOLD out FOR... What hating YOUR ass? You don't sell out friends huh? Well then... What happened with you and Pete, Guwapo, BT, Chelle, Ally, Me...lms??? Jump down off your high horse your fucking ELF!

Comment

• aesop
                          Commando
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                          Great pick, R&R! And good point, too. I need a laugh at the moment.

Oh, sorry, Rick with 2 k's, you were saying something about being a victim and looking bad in front of your friends...do continue, please. This thread has, after all, long been toast but its downward spiral is mildly amusing to watch...
                          Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• lms2

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

No I dont... Pete was no longer a friend... And THAT was for the ARMY
                              I didnt sell out anyone... Nobody did anything to be SOLD out FOR... What hating YOUR ass? You don't sell out friends huh? Well then... What happened with you and Pete, Guwapo, BT, Chelle, Ally, Me...lms??? Jump down off your high horse your fucking ELF!
                              LOL. Why do I even bother. Okay, let's try.

PETE - Never my friend. I hardly knew the guy. He started attacking me. The reasons are listed in your conversation, dumbass.
                              GUWAPO - Was my friend. He attacked me first. Again, in your conversation.
                              BT - Hardly know the guy. But yes, according to you, he was in on the whole thing. In the conversation.
                              ALLY - I hardly know her. But I have no problems with her at all. And how the hell could I ever sell her out, idiot? But no, I have nothing against her. And her name isn't mentioned in your little tell-all story.
                              YOU - Don't make me laugh. I've disliked you since the Links days when you had nothing but anti-Dave shit to post.
                              lms - You know...I actually don't really care. Should I be fighting with her? I don't really know anymore. She certainly wasn't really involved in the attack...at least according to you. The past little bit I've stopped giving her shit.

Can you name anyone else, idiot?

Do I have enemies? Fuck yeah. Have I run to the Webbies and my worst enemy and sold out my friends? Fuck no.

Game over.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

rikk75: i mean, look at CHELLE...i've left her alone for two weeks
                                fabshadow313 : Iknow
                                rikk75: i'm not saying i've been an angel with her
                                rikk75: but for two weeks, i left her alone
                                rikk75: and still she can't leave it alone
                                fabshadow313 : Yep you did
                                rikk75: you see what i mean? i know it's frustrating
                                fabshadow313 : I know, when she pm'd me I didnt know what she thought I could do
                                fabshadow313 : I felt obligated to her
                                rikk75: she was manipulating you
                                rikk75: i know that sounds mean
                                rikk75: but the truth is, she wanted to get you back in the fight
                                fabshadow313 : no , I know that
                                fabshadow313 : I know...
                                rikk75: and i would NOT ask you to get into the fight
                                fabshadow313 : I wont, not for you or her
                                rikk75: and you shouldn't
                                rikk75: if i asked you to get into a fight with CHELLE for me, you should properly tell me to fuck off
                                fabshadow313 : Look, between you and me. I think there are reasons she defended me. Selfish ones
                                rikk75: what do you mean?
                                fabshadow313 : Well, I was trying to get an interview with DLR for her site.
                                fabshadow313 : Brian gave me thr email addy for the PR person
                                fabshadow313 : I sent them an email, along with a few of my pics... LOL
                                fabshadow313 : and got a response
                                fabshadow313 : they asked me to send in some questions///
                                fabshadow313 : she was very excite about that
                                fabshadow313 : also, I was footing the bill ofr us to go to Canada and see dave
                                fabshadow313 : here's the thing
                                fabshadow313 : I pulled the plug on canada because of the war. I offered her the tix but she didnt want to go alone and the Roth people never got back to me
                                fabshadow313 : that was the day she kind of turned on me
                                rikk75: that doesn't surprise me
                                fabshadow313 : I'm telling you
                                fabshadow313 : we got off he phone and 10 minutes later she had demodded me and started posting against me
                                rikk75: wow!
                                rikk75: that's why that happened?
                                fabshadow313 : i was only modded for the Roth interview
                                rikk75: lol...and she wonders why that site isn't popular
                                fabshadow313 : i didnt care, I never posted there
                                rikk75: nobody does
                                fabshadow313 : I was a mod there
                                fabshadow313 : I had the most popular forum
                                fabshadow313 : and when I quit , the site died
                                rikk75: well, i'll say this
                                rikk75: CHELLE is a manipulator
                                rikk75: she's rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way
                                rikk75: it is your choice to be friends with her
                                rikk75: you are free to do whatever you want
                                fabshadow313 : RIKK, do you know how many time she and I have had it out?
                                rikk75: i know you did in the old days
                                rikk75: how many times have you?
                                fabshadow313 : God... I cant even count them
                                fabshadow313 : she has sold me out so many times
                                Holy Moly Fabulous Shadow!!!!

I can't believe you would say such garbage regarding your "so called friend" Chelle. :eek:
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...