X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
    You suck as a mod and God help those kids of yours for having such a loser for a father.
    Some nice people you're friends with, Lisa. Why don't you ask them to lay off the parenthood comments, kay?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Some nice people you're friends with, Lisa. Why don't you ask them to lay off the parenthood comments, kay?
      Thanks bud,

I knew you'd back me up. Fuck the lot of them anyway. Who needs this shit?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Thanks bud,

I knew you'd back me up. Fuck the lot of them anyway. Who needs this shit?
        It's not worth it, is it?

I can't believe we're even arguing with this kind. Go kiss your kids and remember what's important.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          It's not worth it, is it?

I can't believe we're even arguing with this kind. Go kiss your kids and remember what's important.

No it isn't and believe me.....

They KNOW!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BOMBER
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2004

I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread.
            I mean it has now reached the point of some dickehead insulting somebody on being a loser for their children.
            That goes down as one of the most ridiculous bits of insult I've ever read and is definately the most pathetic.
            I was looking forward to getting to know a few of you guys around here,I'd heard what a great bunch you were.
            Roth & Roll I hope your just an exception to the rule.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Thanks mate. You've always been a stellar friend and what you just said really means a lot to me. You guys from Oz are the best.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BOMBER
                I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread.
                I mean it has now reached the point of some dickehead insulting somebody on being a loser for their children.
                That goes down as one of the most ridiculous bits of insult I've ever read and is definately the most pathetic.
                I was looking forward to getting to know a few of you guys around here,I'd heard what a great bunch you were.
                Roth & Roll I hope your just an exception to the rule.
                He is. MAX says good things about you BOMBER. Any friend of MAX's is a friend of mine.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hey Bomber,

Got any "White Tip" pics you wanna post? Go for it!!! After all, this is the picture thread and we can post them on this site.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Usually a thread like this results in one or two teary 'goodbye' threads...
                    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Bye PA!!!

*wiping tears from my eyes and sobbing*

I love ya man.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BOMBER
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2004

Rikk,ever been down to Australia on holiday mate?
                        Max is coming down to go swimming with the great white sharks (most probably when we're both old and grey).
                        If he buys me a few frothies I won't loosen his cage.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Max is coming down to go swimming with the great white sharks (most probably when we're both old and grey).
                          LOL!!!

I had a kickass workout today mate and I think I could take on one of the big one's today.

It bites me, I say bite it back man.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Rikk,ever been down to Australia on holiday mate?
                            LOL...MAX and I were talking on the phone about Australia some time ago and both laughed when we both coincidentally realized we were both shark nuts and also both had a dream to swim with Great Whites in Australia. No joke.

Maybe in 20 years, the three of us will swim with sharks in Australia.

You are one cool mofo, BOMBER.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                              Actually, YOU are the one that has now made this extremely personal with your recent drivel. Diss me as a mod on a mesage board, I give a shit cos you're just a lame poster with zero to contribute to the site. Nothing new cos you people are a dime a dozen. Take potshots at my personal life, that speaks volumes about your lack of moral character as a human being. It just makes you lower than whaleshit.

Give this guy a big fat hug Fab cos he's outdone himself.

You two should be proud. Both of you are movin' on up just like George and Weezie.

As for your last attempt at me with a financial jab. LMAO!!! That's too fucking funny. I OWN my home dipshit, meaning it's paid in full. No mortgage.

See ya around buddy boy.
                              Spare me the DRAMA... Rikk has dissed my parenting skills on this site MANY times as well as my husband and my personal life so lets jump down off our HIGH HORSES shall we. Don't get all MORAL when the same shit you dish comes around and hit's you in the face... If you know your a good parent, and your kids think so, that is all that matters.

As for the financial jab, keep it real Max... Your the one that said you were loaded, I just said I was too. BFD... You own your house... I own 2... One I live in, one I rent. What else you want to compare?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                Spare me the DRAMA... Rikk has dissed my parenting skills on this site MANY times as well as my husband and my personal life so lets jump down off our HIGH HORSES shall we. Don't get all MORAL when the same shit you dish comes around and hit's you in the face... If you know your a good parent, and your kids think so, that is all that matters.

As for the financial jab, keep it real Max... Your the one that said you were loaded, I just said I was too. BFD... You own your house... I own 2... One I live in, one I rent. What else you want to compare?
                                Jesus Christ. Can you just go away? Do you really need the attention?

Leave us alone! We do not like you. Get the hell out of our faces and leave it alone. Or do you really actually WANT to keep the fight going? Because that's what it seems like to me.

See, I actually respect this site. I do not want this fight to continue. But you do.

Fuck off. Leave it alone. Go live in FAB-land. Go do the crazy things you do and stay away from people that don't like you.

Buh-bye.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...