To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Fuck her, of course!

Just DON`T get caught!
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

use a condom...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Originally posted by JCOOK
        I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

What the fuck would YOU do?:confused:
        serious...if she still works with you, keep your hands OFF! if not and you want to do her, do her...but, make clear with her that it is what it is...and DON'T BOTHER TELLING YOUR WIFE !!!

if you regret it...come to NATRA AND RIKK'S have a drink with us and tell us...but don't ever tell your wife to get absolution from her. this is selfish and the pain your wife gets from it depends on how much she knows about it...

and...use a condom!
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD APPARANTLY iWAS WRONG!
          Ha ha. You were hoping for one person to say go ahead and cheat weren't you?

Seriously, if you are even considering this; it's time to end it with the wife. Then fuck hard and fuck free and do it twice for me. Oh yeah, and be safe!!
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Little_Skittles
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2004

NO you are "happily" married right? oh my gosh i can't believe that you would think about cheating with another women does your wife know about your "date"? Take her along!
            Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.
              Dave's not married and can conduct himself accordingly.
              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

re-evaluate your marriage first. Are there "problems"? Do you have children? Having friends of the opposite sex is fine, I would be open with your wife, cause as previously stated...you cheat...you get caught....you WILL have problems in your marriage that will never go away! If its just a chit-chat dinner and nothing more, tell your wife. If not....tell your wife.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

What the fuck would YOU do?:confused:
                  Your going to feel like shit after you fuck her. That can't be helped. Plus she's on the rebound and probably going to be clingy. I would personally not do it because of the commitment I have to my Girlfirend and the Trust we have. Trust and Love are more Valuable than a Orgazm in the back of car.
                  Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Re: Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                    Your going to feel like shit after you fuck her. That can't be helped. Plus she's on the rebound and probably going to be clingy. I would personally not do it because of the commitment I have to my Girlfirend and the Trust we have. Trust and Love are more Valuable than a Orgazm in the back of car.

The Spoken word of JESTERSTAR!! Amen Bro!!

Comment

• DLR7884
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Dude, don't fucking cheat on your wife....that's fucking low.

End your marriage before you pull shit like this. Divorce isn't cheap by the way, especially when you fucking cheat on your wife.

I've been cheated on and I've cheated on ex girlfriends.

My current girlfriend and I have been together over 3 years....I want NOBODY but her. She's my lover, my best friend, and hopefully will be my wife very soon. Like Jesterstar said, trust and love are valuable and when you actually have that, hang the fuck on to it forever.

If your marriage isn't working out, you need to deal with that before you start fucking everything with 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat.

DLR7884
                      Just remember how it would feel if it was being done to you.
                      Originally Posted by WARF:
                      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• CROWBAR
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.
                        Think with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs bro! Karma is a bitch! What goes around, comes around.

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

JCOOK, absolutely cheat! What if you dump your wife and find out this new chick is no good in bed?? You gotta give her a test ride. Make sure you still nail your wife a lot too, otherwise she'll be onto you. And don't ask you wife to try something "new" you learned from your girlfriend either.

Then comes dumping the wife. I suggest a nice trip to the Grand Canyon, where she will accidentally fall off of one of the cliffs. You will get taken to the cleaners if you go the divorce route (especially in CA from what I hear). Bring some salt to rub into your eyes to make it look like you were crying.

When it is all said and done, you will have to rid yourself of the girlfriend too. The girlfriend can't be trusted if she sleeps with married guys after all. Wait a year or so, you know, until the sex becomes more "routine." Make sure you set up girlfriend #2 beforehand, however.

OK, hope this helps!

Comment

• Figs
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

All right I'm only kidding......

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Hey I've cheated on every girl but the one I am with now. I had a blast doing it but I wasn't married. That's half of everything you own.
                              Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jamocha Joe
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2005

Dude. What are you thinking man? I mean really bro. Dude. Dude!

I can't say it any plainer than that.

Comment

Working...