To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

or should we have a poll about that
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• hard rock
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

if you feel you need a break with no commitment or strings just go and get a lap dance or go to a rub and tug massage parlour, hopefully that will curb your desire for a while. Its not worth the hassles.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Originally posted by JCOOK
        I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

What the fuck would YOU do?:confused:
        Speaking as a guy who has just ventured where you are planning to go, Think twice about it!

Now i am in an extreme circumstance than most, I haven't been able to be intimate with my wife for 5 years, and until February of last year never strayed.
        I did what i did with my wife's blessing, but it was far more than i expected and fate is the only thing that saved me from making it a permanent lifelong mistakes (breeding, i'll not elaborate any more on that).

Anyway, it started as a "No Strings" attached thing, but that soon changed and when this became evident to me (she told me she loved me) I tried backing off and have spent the last 6 months dealing with a psychopathic woman who cannot accept the fact that i was honest and ended it.

Not only did i lose a friend over it, cause we cannot talk without her pushing the issue, Deep down inside i developed a guilt complex where the wife was concerned.
        She (the wife) wanted me to "Get some on the side" but she didn't want me falling for anyone else, which i will never do anyway, been there, done all that with her.

But considering that your relationship to date has been typical, or normal as most relationships.
        I'd say that it's time for you to move on if you even consider cheating on her.
        I discovered one major thing about myself in my experience, Sex doesn't make one happy unless they are shallow and care for nobody but themselves and their own gratification.

Do what you have to do, but understand that it isn't as easy as getting some strange and forgetting about it. Human emotions get out of control no matter the initial intentions and it will most definately explode in everyone's face if one or both of you becomes attached to the other.

If you feel the need to explore other options then respect your current lady by giving her the same options.
        Besides, what if you catch something?

A few minutes of strange isn't worth the possible storm waiting on the horizon...

Good Luck!

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hard rock
          if you feel you need a break with no commitment or strings just go and get a lap dance or go to a rub and tug massage parlour, hopefully that will curb your desire for a while. Its not worth the hassles.
          There is no such beast as a "No Strings" relationship where sexual contact is involved, lol.

If you lay the pipe to the woman better than she has ever had in her life, you got trouble NOW, Mr.

Nudie Bars don't do a thing for me but add to the frustration.

I recommend closing all doors before opening another.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

I hear ya, cathedral...I've been through something like that, too...

that's why I like touring...here today, gone tomorrow..."no strings"...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

It's sad to say, but reality none the less, but when i lay my wife to rest i don't plan on ever getting involved again.
              At my age i am thinking i'll be much happier being a loner. I have a 10 year old to raise and after that i'm going to submerge myself into my hobbies.

I am the unlickiest bastard alive when it comes to relationships, but i have only one regret, and that is straying.

Oh man, I thought i had it made when she gave me a green light to "get some", but it was an empty experience because i love my wife with all my heart.

But the kicker is that both of us (me and the other woman) went into it firmly stating it would only be a physical thing, then she snapped when it didn't provide what i thought i was missing and was totally honest about it.
              We were friends for 2 years, now we don't even speak at all and all she does is think about it constantly.

Not to mention that she gets angry when i talk about my wife.
              I am her damn guardian for crying out loud, it isn't like we have any kind of physical contact at all, but she relies on me to keep the nurses and aides in line, providing all her needs, and seeing she is getting the best care possible.
              It's a tough job, and a lot to deal with having a young child involved as well.
              The things she has said in anger pretty much made me despise her, yet she has no clue why i became so bitter towards her?

Jack Nicolson in "As Good As It Gets" nailed the mentality of a woman when he uttered these lines in response to how he understands them so well "I think of a man, then remove reason and accountability".

Truer words have rarely been spoken, no offense ladies, but some of you are freakin lost.

Live and learn, i guess.

Comment

• VanJay011379
                Roadie
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                "I think of a man, then remove reason and accountability".

Truer words have rarely been spoken, no offense ladies, but some of you are freakin lost.

A few friends of mine were at the bar some time back and had about an hour long discussion on just that one line. When he says that, it hits me like a brick everytime I watch that movie.

Comment

• academic punk
                  Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Today is March 18th...what WAS the end result of this???

Comment

• bfm
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jamocha Joe
                    Dude. What are you thinking man? I mean really bro. Dude. Dude!

I can't say it any plainer than that.
                    I have to agree with this, what are you thinking

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah, we need an update here, lol.

I have been running into my own posts around here and come to the conclusion that my life is an open book to you fine people, lol.

That said, I want someone else's dirt to gnaw on for awhile.
                      My life is what Drama King's are made of, i need some new perspective.

Comment

• academic punk
                        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

...maybe his girlie caught him in the act and sliced his manhood off!! Who knows??!?

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                          ...maybe his girlie caught him in the act and sliced his manhood off!! Who knows??!?
                          That would make a great story!!! Something to tell our grandsons aboot!

"You know kids, back when I was in the Army, I met this guy who cheated on his woman. She cut off his wiener. Yap!" "Really Grandpa?" "Yap. The moral of this story, kids... Brian, just because you're 4, that's no excuse for not listening. Your brother's only two years older than you, and he pays attention. The moral of this story is: Don't get caught."

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Blonddgirl is a hot babe... really!
                            You ask trooper "Frankster" and recruit "Whatever"... at least, they think so.

I have been married with their best friend for 14 years and he knows damn well that if he cheets on me...
                            He is DEAD!!!!
                            So he doesn't.
                            Quite honestly, he is "happy at home".

No but infidelity has nothing to do with traditionnal relashionships (like marriage).
                            If he wants to go to another woman, eaven if it's just for pussy, he has to be man enough to deal with me; let me know and let me divorce first.
                            Mariage and long term relashionships are about respect and thruth.
                            Without that, you are better off... single.

Dear "Jcook",
                            If you are thinking about disrespecting your woman... it means you don't love her enough to be her man.
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                            Originally posted by VanHalener
                            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                            Originally posted by FORD
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                              Blonddgirl is a hot babe... really!
                              I'm sorry, but there are too many people spewing bullshit at this site all the time, so I can't just take your word fer it... HOWEVER, should you post a pic or two at the Picture forum, I may:

- Believe you
                              - Praise you
                              - Be romantic towards you

And, later on:

- Harass you
                              - Be generally obnoxious
                              - Stalk you

So, if you don't mind...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                I'm sorry, but there are too many people spewing bullshit at this site all the time, so I can't just take your word fer it... HOWEVER, should you post a pic or two at the Picture forum, I may:

- Believe you
                                - Praise you
                                - Be romantic towards you

And, later on:

- Harass you
                                - Be generally obnoxious
                                - Stalk you

So, if you don't mind...

I never has to prove myself and I won't start now.
                                B.T.W., one could post any picture (eaven if it is not theirs) so...
                                Beleive what you want (or ask the other members)
                                And PLEASE do not arass me!

You are more than welcomed to talk to me though...
                                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                                Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                                Originally posted by VanHalener
                                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                                Originally posted by FORD
                                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...