X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Ha Ha!

I - and every other male in my year at school - wish that I was still in touch with her!
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
      Wow, THAT"s an interesting choice. I assume it's not the look or persona shown in "Enchanted" that gotcha! Or the nun character! I haven't seen her in anything else.
      Nothing psychological, I just think she's hot as hell, and I like redheads. When you see her interviewed, she seems all demure, but know she's just crazy. I want to put "Rebel Yell" on infinite loop, and find out.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

*BUMP AND GRIND*

Cannot believe I left her off my list cos I've always wanted to throw her a bone.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I wish!

Any time, anywhere!

OWWWWW!
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

I just have one......Susannah Hoffs!! She just drives me up the fucking wall!

I would pay top dollar for the panties she's wearing in this video....and I'd double it if they still had a few good whiffs in them!

She rattles my senses, and I just want to eat her alive.

HOTNESS!
            <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vhztl_x2wtM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vhztl_x2wtM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I'm not much into CELEBS©®™, but in no particular order...

1) Anna Ferris (I like a gal with a sense of humor)

2) Mila Kunis

3) Eliza Dushku

4) Alison Brie (Currently stalking her on Twitter... we live just miles apart... uh huh uh huh uh huh....)

5) Yvonne Strahovski (On Chuck... good girl next door type)

That is all.

Icon©®™
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                1) Anna Ferris (I like a gal with a sense of humor)

Nice!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RPthShej9Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RPthShej9Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Who is Mila Kunis, and where has she been all of my life?
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    Who is Mila Kunis, and where has she been all of my life?
                    Her career pretty much began on FOX's That 70's Show. I thought (at the time) she was a knock out, until I discovered that she was 14 years old at the time the show first premiered.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...