Joke thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Q. What's the difference between a blonde and the Titanic?
    A. They know how many went down on the Titanic.

Q. How can you tell if a blonde has been using your computer?
    A. The joystick is wet.

Q. Why do blondes wear underwear?
    A. To keep their ankles warm.

Q. What is a brunette between two blondes?
    A. An interpreter.

Q. What's the difference between a blonde and a brick?
    A. The brick doesn't follow you home after you lay it.

Q. Did you hear about the blonde that needed gas money?
    A. She sold her car for it...

Q. What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?
    A. "Are you sure it's mine?"

Q. Why do blondes have bruised belly buttons?
    A. Because they have blond boyfriends

Q. What do blondes and beer bottles have in common?
    A. Their both empty from the neck up

Q. What does a blonde and a turtle have in common?
    A. Get'em on their back and their both screwed.

Comment

• larbo
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2005

This is for you ford.
      Q: How do you tell the difference between a liberal and a conservative?
      A: Easy. There is a man drowning fifty feet offshore.
      The conservative will throw out 25 feet of rope and shout "swim for it!"

The liberal will toss out 50 feet of rope, drop his own end, and go off to do another good deed.
      WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

That was the lamest joke I've ever heard. In fact, it doesn't even qualify as a joke, it is so stupid. Moron.
        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Q. What do you call a blonde with pig tails?
          A. A blow job with handlebars

Q. What do you call a blond with a brain?
          A. A golden retriever.

Q. What do you call a blonde in the closet?
          A. The 1984 hide and go seek champion.

Q. How can you tell that a blonde sent you a fax?
          A. It has a stamp on it.

Q. What do you call a room full of blondes with PMS and yeast infections?
          A. A wine and cheese party!

Q. How do you drown a blonde?
          A. Put a scratch 'n sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool.

Q. Hear about the blonde that bought an AM radio?
          A. It took her a month to figure out she could play it at night too.

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

Subject: A Bull Story

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they
            stopped at was the breeding bulls.

They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that
            said,
            "This bull mated 50 times last year."

The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated
            times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,
            "This
            bull mated 120 times last year."

The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than
            twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in
            capital letters, "THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR."

The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs,
            said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this
            one."

The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was
            with
            the same cow."

NOTE: The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to
            stable
            and he should eventually make a full recovery.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Watch out for the trains
              Peter, the local Stationmaster was having a beer at the pub with his mates."I had an incredible experience last night," he said "I saw something lying on the tracks so I went to investigate.I found a woman who had tied herself to the tracks!"
              "So what did you do" asked his mates.
              "I untied her and took her back to my place and made a strong cup of coffee. Then I poured a couple of drinks,put on some soft music...one thing led to another,and I finished up having the wildest night of sex I've ever had!"he bragged.
              "Was she good looking?" asked a mate
              "Dunno" said Peter "I havn't found her head yet!!!
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Smart Monkey
                A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.
                The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.
                While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.
                "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"
                Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Q. What do a gynaecologist and a pizza delivery boy have in common?
                  A. They can both smell it, but can't eat it.

Q. You know why they say that eating oysters will improve a man's sex life?
                  A. Because women know if he'll eat one of those, he'll eat anything!

Q. Why does a bride smile when she's walking down the aisle?
                  A. She knows she's given her last blow job.

Q. Why is the space between a woman's breasts and her hips called a waist?
                  A. Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there.

Q. What is the definition of "making love"?
                  A. Something a woman does while a guy is fucking her.

Q. What's the only animal with an asshole in the middle of its back?
                  A. A police horse.

Q. What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half mast?
                  A. They're hiring.

Q. Did you hear Richard Simmons had plastic surgery to get his love handles removed?
                  A. Yeah...now he has no ears.

Q. Do you know how to eat a frog?
                  A. You put one leg over each ear.

Q. How are fat girls and mopeds alike?
                  A. They are fun to ride but you don't want your friends to find out

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
                    Smart Monkey
                    ROFLMAO!!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Q. Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?
                      A. They already have boyfriends.

Q. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog.
                      A. After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Q. Why is sleeping with a man like a soap opera?
                      A. Just when it's getting interesting, they're finished until next time.

Q. What do you call a guy who never farts in public?
                      A. A private tutor.

Q. What do you call a musician without a girlfriend?
                      A. Homeless.

Q. What has 2 grey legs and 2 brown legs?
                      A. An elephant with diarrhea.

Q. Why did the Avon lady walk funny?
                      A. Her lipstick

Q. What does the cannibal do just after he dumped his girlfriend?
                      A. Wiped his ass.

Q. What is the smallest hotel in the world?
                      A. A pussy, cause you have to leave the bags outside.

Q. What do a toilet and a woman have in common?
                      A. Without the hole in the middle they aren't good for shit.

Q. How can you tell a tough lesbian bar?
                      A. Even the pool table has no balls.

Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
                      A. It's not hard.

Q. What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers?
                      A. Well hung.

Q. What two words will clear out a men's changing room quicker than anything else?
                      A. Nice dick!

Q. How do you know when a Barbie has her period?
                      A. All your tic tacks are gone.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

this one's old already but...

JESTERSTAR.
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Indigestion
                          A woman walks into a bar with her 5 pound Chihuahua and sits down next to this guy, whom she notices is feeling a little bit queasy. A few minutes go by and the guy looks at her and vomits. He looks down and sees the little dog struggling in a pool of vomit and says, "Whoa, I don't remember eating that!"

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The customer is always right
                            The widow takes a look at her dear departed one right before the funeral and, to her horror, finds that he's in his brown suit. She'd specifically said to the undertaker that she wanted him buried in his blue suit; she'd brought it especially for that occasion, and she was distressed that the mortician had left him in the same brown suit he'd been wearing when the lightning bolt hit him.
                            She demanded that the corpse be changed into the blue suit she'd brought especially for that purpose. The undertaker said, "But madam! It's only a minute or two until the funeral is scheduled to begin! We can't possibly take him out and get him changed in that amount of time.
                            The lady said, "Who's paying for this?" Seeing the logic to this argument, a very reluctant mortician wheeled the coffin out, but then wheeled it right back in a moment later. Miraculously, the corpse was in a blue suit.
                            After the ceremony, a well-satisfied widow complimented the undertaker on the smooth and speedy service. She especially wanted to know how he'd been able to get her husband into a blue suit so fast. The funeral director said, "Oh, it was easy. It happens that there was another body in the back room and he was already dressed in a blue suit. All we had to do was switch heads!

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cowboy Justice
                              A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers, which he was. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling.
                              "Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?!?!?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered. "Alright, I'm gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain't back outside by the time I finish, I'm gonna do what I dun in Texas! And I don't like to have to do what I dun in Texas!" Some of the locals shifted restlessly. The man, true to his word, had another beer, walked outside, and his horse has been returned to the post.
                              He saddled up and started to ride out of town. The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, "Say partner, before you go... what happened in Texas?" The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home."

Comment

• Bob_R
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shave and a haircut
                                A guy sticks his head in the barber shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves. A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop full of customers and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves. A week later, the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop an says, "About an hour and half." The guy leaves. The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey Bill, follow that guy and see where he goes." In a little while, Bill comes back into the shop laughing hysterically. The barber asks, "Bill, where did he go when he left here?" Bill looked up and said, "To your house."

Comment

Working...