Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've heard the thread deletions is a new feature that came in the Pussy Links upgrade that was recently applied here.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by flappo

that's the nicest thing anyone's said aboot me for ages

from now on , you are an honorary dump meister and under my protection

anyone hassles you , let me know and i'll kick their fucking asses into the next server !
      BRILLIANT!!!

2005 if turning into a ROCKING FUCKING year!

All we need now is for DAVE TO TOUR!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

PLOP

Last edited by the kweenmum on 03-31-2005 at 08:53 PM
        Last edited by flappo; 03-31-2005, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Thread deletions is a trademark of the Links, does Sarge know the Army is on its way to a sister site of the Links? Very sad....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

i do wtf i want when i want , ya dont like it

tough shit

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Re: Welcome your new Non Mod Flappo!

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Why don't I just send you our mod list and you can poach them all Mezro?
              I never even thought about that Sesh.

Mezro...no harm intended...
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                Thread deletions is a trademark of the Links, does Sarge know the Army is on its way to a sister site of the Links? Very sad....
                While I would prefer thread deletions not happen I want to give flappo a fair chance to shape Non.

Mezro...change can be scary and amazing all at once...give the guy a chance...i trust what he is up to...

Comment

• Catfish

Nobody's talking about anything Flappo has done...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mezro
                    I never even thought about that Sesh.

Mezro...no harm intended...
                    We had a longstanding gentleman's agreement with the other Roth Army Webmasters which cut both ways.

To be honest I was a little more irritated when you made Grimsdale a mod the day after we did.

Maybe it was just a coincidence?

Whatever it's only the internet.

This should probably be a PM thing I guess but I hate to rob the viewers of any tiny drama going now that Mr Roth is doing fuck all...

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A little Help From Your Friends...

Here ya go Mez some examples of board rules to help with the transformation.

1. If you are coming here to attack and bash other Van Halen/DLR/Sam/Gary (anything that has to do with VH) web sites, it simply will not be tolerated any longer. If you don't like another message board, that's fine, but I don't want to hear about it here. By the same token, if you hate this site and want to insult, bash, and name-call, that also won't be tolerated. If I see anyone posting with the purpose of starting some inter-site nonsense, their post will be DELETED. Yes, DELETED and you will be warned. We rarely delete anything, but posts of this nature will be gone immediately. If you do it a second time, you are banned. There is no reprieve, you are gone. There will be no more tolerance for hatred of Van Halen sites and message boards anymore on here at all. If you don't agree or don't like this policy that's fine, don't post here anymore. If you e-mail me to ask you why you were banned, I will just forward this URL to you, you can figure out for yourself what you did wrong. Somehow I think you'll know.

2. If you personally attack or insult another individual, and I SEE IT, you will be warned once, then you will be banned the second time. No reprieve. If you can't debate and argue like adults without resorting to petty attacks, you will not be welcome here anymore. Enough is enough. And don't email me or say on the board that "So and so said this 4 weeks ago and you did nothing." If I don't see the post when I happen to be on the board, then I'm not going to do anything about things in the past. Think of it like speeding in your car. You get away with it all the time, but once in a while the cop pulls you over. Same thing here, if someone is constantly attacking other users eventually I will see if I've been missing it. If you can't have the Sam/Dave war without resorting to childish attacks and petty name-calling, you won't be posting here anymore. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

3. If you personally attack me, Sarge, Hitch, or any other moderator, you will be banned. Constructive criticism and discussion is of course fine. Common sense should tell you when you're crossing over the line. If it doesn't we'll help you. The mods here deal with all the crap for free, they get nothing out of moderating on this site, except they love Van Halen and help me out tremendously. You attack them, you're gone, simple. If you attack me, Fab, or Katydid, you're gone. I could care less if you hate us or not, but you won't waste my bandwidth and my dollars telling me you do. Waste some else's. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

4. If you screw with this site, attempt to hack it, or try to access un-authorized areas, you will be banned immediately. If you aren't sure what an un-authorized area is, then this probably doesn't apply to you. The small minority causing these kinds of problems know who they are and what they are doing. I have the IP addresses for every single access of this site, so if you think you're getting away with anything, you're not. At this point, I have no problem taking further action anymore, contacting your ISP if you're attempting to compromise this site. It is a criminal act, I guess I should start treating it as such. Again if you don't like or agree with this policy, don't post on here anymore.

5. If you have a problem with a webmaster who has the following opinions: Eddie Van Halen is my favorite musician/guitarist, Van Halen was at their best when David Lee Roth fronted them, DLR's first few solo records are good (DLR Band is fun too), I accepted and liked Sammy Hagar in VH, I have no issues with Gary Cherone, I don't like Sam's solo stuff, never have never will, Dave's voice doesn't sound that good anymore, and this damn post is too long! Now if you have a problem with me posting opinions that reflect those statements, then don't post here anymore.

6. Moderators can access your IP address in forums they moderate. This has never changed, never will change. If moderators are using your IP addresses to damage you somehow, I want to know immediately. It has never happened, and the group of mods we have have been with this site so long, they have earned your trust.

7. Moderators cannot see anyone's password. If someone says different, they're lying.

Comment

• Reverberator
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Aug 2004

Where the ferk is Cockney Cant .
                        Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                        the chazzers are so lucky
                        so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: A little Help From Your Friends...

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Here ya go Mez some examples of board rules to help with the transformation.

1. If you are coming here to attack and bash other Van Halen/DLR/Sam/Gary (anything that has to do with VH) web sites, it simply will not be tolerated any longer. If you don't like another message board, that's fine, but I don't want to hear about it here. By the same token, if you hate this site and want to insult, bash, and name-call, that also won't be tolerated. If I see anyone posting with the purpose of starting some inter-site nonsense, their post will be DELETED. Yes, DELETED and you will be warned. We rarely delete anything, but posts of this nature will be gone immediately. If you do it a second time, you are banned. There is no reprieve, you are gone. There will be no more tolerance for hatred of Van Halen sites and message boards anymore on here at all. If you don't agree or don't like this policy that's fine, don't post here anymore. If you e-mail me to ask you why you were banned, I will just forward this URL to you, you can figure out for yourself what you did wrong. Somehow I think you'll know.

2. If you personally attack or insult another individual, and I SEE IT, you will be warned once, then you will be banned the second time. No reprieve. If you can't debate and argue like adults without resorting to petty attacks, you will not be welcome here anymore. Enough is enough. And don't email me or say on the board that "So and so said this 4 weeks ago and you did nothing." If I don't see the post when I happen to be on the board, then I'm not going to do anything about things in the past. Think of it like speeding in your car. You get away with it all the time, but once in a while the cop pulls you over. Same thing here, if someone is constantly attacking other users eventually I will see if I've been missing it. If you can't have the Sam/Dave war without resorting to childish attacks and petty name-calling, you won't be posting here anymore. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

3. If you personally attack me, Sarge, Hitch, or any other moderator, you will be banned. Constructive criticism and discussion is of course fine. Common sense should tell you when you're crossing over the line. If it doesn't we'll help you. The mods here deal with all the crap for free, they get nothing out of moderating on this site, except they love Van Halen and help me out tremendously. You attack them, you're gone, simple. If you attack me, Fab, or Katydid, you're gone. I could care less if you hate us or not, but you won't waste my bandwidth and my dollars telling me you do. Waste some else's. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

4. If you screw with this site, attempt to hack it, or try to access un-authorized areas, you will be banned immediately. If you aren't sure what an un-authorized area is, then this probably doesn't apply to you. The small minority causing these kinds of problems know who they are and what they are doing. I have the IP addresses for every single access of this site, so if you think you're getting away with anything, you're not. At this point, I have no problem taking further action anymore, contacting your ISP if you're attempting to compromise this site. It is a criminal act, I guess I should start treating it as such. Again if you don't like or agree with this policy, don't post on here anymore.

5. If you have a problem with a webmaster who has the following opinions: Eddie Van Halen is my favorite musician/guitarist, Van Halen was at their best when David Lee Roth fronted them, DLR's first few solo records are good (DLR Band is fun too), I accepted and liked Sammy Hagar in VH, I have no issues with Gary Cherone, I don't like Sam's solo stuff, never have never will, Dave's voice doesn't sound that good anymore, and this damn post is too long! Now if you have a problem with me posting opinions that reflect those statements, then don't post here anymore.

6. Moderators can access your IP address in forums they moderate. This has never changed, never will change. If moderators are using your IP addresses to damage you somehow, I want to know immediately. It has never happened, and the group of mods we have have been with this site so long, they have earned your trust.

7. Moderators cannot see anyone's password. If someone says different, they're lying.
                          Please Noooooo! This site would become the:

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Please Noooooo! This site would become the:

I think you missed the reference there Nick...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

May be too late Nick...

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                We had a longstanding gentleman's agreement with the other Roth Army Webmasters which cut both ways.

To be honest I was a little more irritated when you made Grimsdale a mod the day after we did.

Maybe it was just a coincidence?

Whatever it's only the internet.
                                Nobody ever told me about that agreement. Had I known I would have honored it.

The Grimsdale thing was just coincidence: how often am I ever at your site to know what is going on?

Mezro...once again I'm sorry if you feel upset about the situation and wish you would have let me know about this sooner...

Comment

Working...