Same way I own yo' ass !!!

Comment

• Tony Soprano

The Vh Links Sucks Cock!

Originally posted by Brett
      *sniff*

Well at least he still goes there.

And it's sky blue you homophobe.

Look who showed up, it's Stugatz and his fuckweasle!
      You Pro-Van Hagar cocklover. It is "baby blue" you little twerp.

Comment

• Steve Stifler

Brett Norton? Vh Links Rocks?

What a couple of fucking fags!

I've been a member at the Vh Links from the start and the webmaster there is to fucking stupid to ever find out who I am! I personally think the place sucks fucking cock and the only reason for being there is to let the other fuckers there know, they can't mess with the Stiffmiester!
        I love to keep those fuckers in line and let them know that DAVE is Van Halen, Got that Brett you fucking Sammy lover!

Fuck you Norton! HAHAHHAAAAAUhuhuhuhaaahahaha!

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

LMMFAO!!

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
          Who let this piece of shit in the door?

You window licking, cousin-fucking, panty-sniffing, dick-guzzling, boil-chewing, cock-faced warthead!
          You shanky-assed, gibbon-humping, jock strap-smelling, tit-munching, hemorrhoid-popping, wank-brained lunkhead!

You are a piteously babbling lackey and a belligerent, acidly acrimonious vulgarity to all and sundry.

As for BRETT NORTON, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! It's easy to tell why you are celibate, you cantankerous, foul-tempered, self-loathing nonentity - not even a dildo would want to fuck you!

THE VH LINKS DOES SUCK !!! VAN HAGAR SUCKS RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU!

What makes you both such assholes? Is it the flawed family birthing process of the father sucking the infant spawn from the mother's rectum and spitting it headfirst into the tin bath?

VH LINKS Brett Norton

:bottle: This is some hilarious shit, DLR!! Keep it coming, man!
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

Rothtarts are just like that ex girlfriend that JUST CANT GET OVER IT.

They BITCH and BITCH, but sorry sugar, that aint bringing the past back.

Comment

• Steve Stifler

Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

Hey Fuckface, how many more names are you going to come with?
              What a fucking asshole! Go spam your shit at the links with the rest of your fag sheep buds.

Better yet, fuck off and die!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

VHLINKS REJECT

Lookie here,

Technically, you're a man. Technically, so is a she-male Ladyboy from Thailand.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight?

You are an irredeemably babbling slattern and a vapid, congenitally clueless unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse.
                Speaking of that intercourse, have they allowed her to grow back finger nails yet?
                Last edited by David Lee Roth; 03-11-2004, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• VH LINKS ROCKS

I can assure you I am not Brett and that he has no idea who I am. I register here with this name and I am hit by the trailer park gang, easy now guys you are knocking me over with your wit here. Stiffler, you were never that bright to begin with buddy, but I will cut you a break since your mom is such a good lay (for an old bitch that is).

There's nothing wrong with Dave himself but some of you guys are just a little too serious for your own good. I'm just not feelin the love, fellas.

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by VH LINKS ROCKS
                    I can assure you I am not Brett and that he has no idea who I am. I register here with this name and I am hit by the trailer park gang, easy now guys you are knocking me over with your wit here. Stiffler, you were never that bright to begin with buddy, but I will cut you a break since your mom is such a good lay (for an old bitch that is).

There's nothing wrong with Dave himself but some of you guys are just a little too serious for your own good. I'm just not feelin the love, fellas.
                    Vh links? Never heard of it!

I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come.

Comment

• Steve Stifler

And Spam Fagar fans are chronic leper's who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Van Hagar songs you dumb fuck.

Comment

• VH LINKS ROCKS

Vh links? Never heard of it!

I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come.
                        No, what you aren't good with is preventing your hair line from receding.

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by VH LINKS ROCKS
                          No, what you aren't good with is preventing your hair line from receding.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal retard's rectum.

Comment

• VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

WHOOOO I love it when the stuck-in-retro-mode rothturds get ALL RILED UP!

First off, Im not the other person, just another forum-fan.

You guys gotta lay off with all of this Roth hardcore shit, I bet you think we're still shootin' Fritz down outta the sky too

Comment

• VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

Or instead of all riled up, I should say, ALL FIRED UP

A.F.U., baby!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal retard's rectum.
                                Oh yeah? And you, if, what, I'll tell you, ummmmm....... I'm never fucking with you again. LOL!!!! You crack me up brother! I'd be honored to buy you an online drink.

Keep it going my friend!!!!

Roth And Roll MANG!!!!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...