Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
    Or instead of all riled up, I should say, ALL FIRED UP

A.F.U., baby!

Fuck off and go home! Down into mama's basement shouldn't be to big of a trek for your fat ass! Go into the room where you can to your little wee-wee's content.

Now fucking shoo!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
      WHOOOO I love it when the stuck-in-retro-mode rothturds get ALL RILED UP!

First off, Im not the other person, just another forum-fan.

You guys gotta lay off with all of this Roth hardcore shit, I bet you think we're still shootin' Fritz down outta the sky too

Something Spammy has done over and over. Try it, you'll like it !!!
      Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by MAX
        Oh yeah? And you, if, what, I'll tell you, ummmmm....... I'm never fucking with you again. LOL!!!! You crack me up brother! I'd be honored to buy you an online drink.

Keep it going my friend!!!!

Roth And Roll MANG!!!!

Hey Bro! Looks like an invasion of Spammy Cheese fungi!!!
        The Vh Links just reeks of this shit and it spilt over here unfortunately.
        VHLINKS_ROCKSx2 a prime example, and certainly NOT the last.

Cheers!

Comment

• VH LINKS ROCKS

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
          If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal retard's rectum.
          If I were to take your brain and shove it up a knats ass it would be like a BB in a box car. You took a shit and here I am.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

What truly sucks with you "VH LINKS ROCKS" guys is that we are possibly friends over there! Hey, you KNOW who the fuck I am!!! If you wan't to brawl fairly, why don't you extend the same courtesy?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by VH LINKS ROCKS
              If I were to take your brain and shove it up a knats ass it would be like a BB in a box car. You took a shit and here I am.

You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia.
              A grievously depraved reprobate and a nefarious, chronically flatulent practitioner of bestiality!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
                Hey Bro! Looks like an invasion of Spammy Cheese fungi!!!
                The Vh Links just reeks of this shit and it spilt over here unfortunately.
                VHLINKS_ROCKSx2 a prime example, and certainly NOT the last.

Cheers!
                Dude, I'm with you my friend. However, it kills me wondering who they are? Why use aliases? If they have something to say or flame, then fucking bring it on?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by MAX
                  Dude, I'm with you my friend. However, it kills me wondering who they are? Why use aliases? If they have something to say or flame, then fucking bring it on?
                  Fucking Cowards, that's the only reason why they use aliases. Flame at the Stinks and you get banned by their weasel leader.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

DLR, you are my bro, I'm very happy to have met you and you are a fucking cat!!! However, I cannot and will not rip on Brett. He's always been fair with me. So, I'll sit out of that battle. LOL.

Regardless, I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHO THE SPINELESS ALIASES ARE?!?!?!?! You better fess up!

I've always tried to be fair, nice, friendly and a total ROTHTARD towards all at the links! I've always stood my ground and I feel good about it.

However, I don't care for this shit. Please PM me you cheddies but inquiring minds want to know why in the fuck you are doing this on a DLR ONLY website and fan forum? Is it because there aren't any Spam only forums that get any traffic?

Unless you come clean with your identities, would you kindly fuck off?

Thank you.

It really must suck that you supposedly have the fatman back in VH and because no one cares you have to come to THE ROTH site to gloat? Fucking pathetic.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS ROCKS

I don't know how the #2 guy is, honeslty. MAX, don't see what the big deal is, really I don't, nope. I saw VH LINKS SUCKS and thought it would be fun to point out his terrible eating habbits, no harm no foul.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

'Bout time I got some love on here, I was feeling neglected.

Oh I don't need to make aliases, unlike lamers with the name "Tony Soprano" and some other homophobic roid-riddled tool named David Lee Roth. Yeah ok Dave. Tool.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS ROCKS
                          I don't know how the #2 guy is, honeslty. MAX, don't see what the big deal is, really I don't, nope. I saw VH LINKS SUCKS and thought it would be fun to point out his terrible eating habbits, no harm no foul.
                          Hey, I still don't know who in the fuck VHLR#1 is i.e. YOU?!?!?!? LOL.

This is too weird.

I want out of this. I like my new friend DLR and I like and respect Brett.

After all........ I'm a card carrying member of the LOVER AND NOT A FIGHTER CLUB!!!!

I'm fucking lost?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                            'Bout time I got some love on here, I was feeling neglected.
                            What's with this "love" shit? :confused:

Save the "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE" for the new Spam lyrics. We'll get enough there mi amigo!!!

JK. Empy, you know where I stand bro.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS ROCKS

I am VH LINKS ROCKS no more, no less. I dig VH in all its forms and that includes Roth, this site and the links. I like to think of us as one big fucking happy family.

Comment

• el_jalepeno

Originally posted by Steve Stifler
                                And Spam Fagar fans are chronic leper's who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Van Hagar songs you dumb fuck.

What a pussy hiding behind a fake name and talking shit.... Let's see, which one of the 7th graders are you??? Hmmm.. Is this ice_cream_man??? You both seem to need attention because momma's too busy to look after you after school gets out while she blows the guys at the truck stop... Keep your chin up... Go ahead and pull the fucking trigger right now, cunt. No one will miss you.

I'l bet Stifler is the kind of guy that sticks his finger up his ass as he licks the skid marks out of his mother's granny panties.

That would explain whay he thinks he's so cool by using a fake name. No balls at all. Talk your shit, sniff Momma's panties, and watch your fingernails... Nothing but a punk bitch hiding in a forum behind a fake name... What a fucking joke you really are!
                                Last edited by el_jalepeno; 03-12-2004, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...