Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      Wow you get $5 for posting in here first. That really matters. Yeah Seen fucked with you made sure to search back to find any post that mentions you. Are you the nerd that keeps searching "Big Troubles" in the search box? I've seen it in there from time to time.
      ? I guess Im slow. I dont get it. I searched for seeny's posts to stir up shit? Wha? Look man. If you wanna keep this shit up, thats fine, im heading out. Im not fighting with ANYONE. Wanna know why? Because you are not real. I am. Im gonna have a 3rd beer. Enjoy the Bar B Que in this glorious weather, and you can sit here and type to invisible people. Ok?

and BTW Brett. Its actually ppl like you who ruin sites like this with shit flingings. you tell me not to talk to you. so i dont. Now you come in to the thread and pick a fight? Are you 3?

go away moron. seriously. those pics BTW, were archived from another thread. "If you dont want your picture used in any fashion that may offend you or others, dont post your pic" Its been a rule here since day one.

bye Brett, it was nice trying to see if there was any good dave info on the site again, but it was surely cut short by you and seeny...AGAIN.

cant imagine why everyone is leaving?:confused:

asshole
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        Im the tool,
        Oh by the way we use apostrophes in contractions Mr. Typo Nerd Police.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

those pics BTW, were archived from another thread.
          And you knew right where to find them STALKER! Please don't tell me you beat off to them too? My god.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Give me a break. you really believe that? You have no idea who I am or what im really like. so keep your opinions to yourself.

"stalker"? lol yeah, that's it.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

cant imagine why everyone is leaving?:confused:
              What's funny shitbreath is a lot of them are winding up at my site.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Give me a break. you really believe that? You have no idea who I am or what im really like. so keep your opinions to yourself.

"stalker"? lol yeah, that's it.
                You obviously are. You know where to find my pics at a moment's notice. I wouldn't have the first fucking where to find my own pic on here, but you fucking knew in a heartbeat. You are a fucking stalker, face it.

Unless somebody else is posting as you, I think after thousands of posts, I know what you are really like. So this isn't who you are?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

is that the site that was hacked by a towel head a few months ago?

look man. Im done. I dont care for you. i dont care what you have to say. I thought you would've had the same feelings about me, but apprently you've got seeny searching posts with my name and digging up shit that you know nothing about. You keep mentioning my "good bye" thread. Man, you must have had nightmares. You realise that was over a year ago right?

Let it go.

It is nice that you agree that a lot of ppl are leaving. Its questionable that they are going to your site, but if they are, congrats. seriously, that's cool news.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A towel head? Interesting, do you have some information to share? What would you know about it? I thought they were Russian.

You're only done because you've shot your load. Typical of you.

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

BTW, why did PETE PM me and ask me who my own little personal "Deep Throat" was?

huh?

(what a read)

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

You obviously are. You know where to find my pics at a moment's notice. I wouldn't have the first fucking where to find my own pic on here, but you fucking knew in a heartbeat. You are a fucking stalker, face it.

Unless somebody else is posting as you, I think after thousands of posts, I know what you are really like. So this isn't who you are?
                        My posts are quite different then my Pm's. and yes, someone else fed me those pics.

Look, again, I dont care if you dont like me, I never ask anyone to like me... fuck, its the internet, nobody needs to get bent out of shape about shit that normaly wouldn't matter. but you are. seeny does.

I dont care to fight. I dont. Like I said i get along with quite a few ppl, and if 3 or 4 dont like me, well so be it. I just dont think you should judge me before you even know me. Thats all.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

A towel head? Interesting, do you have some information to share? What would you know about it? I thought they were Russian.

You're only done because you've shot your load. Typical of you.
                          I give up. you win. All hail Brett. fuck you are impossible. How many times you've been married?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Oh I know... Im "stalking" again. my bad.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

so like, are we done now?

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The hypocrisy of your posts BT is astounding. You can't reply to me fast enough, but we're the ones getting bent out of shape? When's the last time seen posted on here? Maybe 2 posts over the last 6 months? Yeah you're really on his mind. And like I've said 100 times stalker, you keep my name out of your conversations, I have no reason to converse with you. You seem to have a problem just doing that, so obviously you either enjoy this banter, or you're stupid. Please get the fuck off your high horse before someone kicks you off.
                                Last edited by Brett; 04-09-2005, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...