Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    The hypocrisy of your posts BT is astounding. You can't reply to me fast enough, but we're the ones getting bent out of shape. When's the last time seen posted on here? Maybe 2 posts over the last 6 months? Yeah you're really on his mind. And like I've said 100 times stalker, you keep my name out of your conversations, I have no reason to converse with you. You seem to have a problem just doing then, so obviously you either enjoy this banter, or you're stupid. Please get the fuck off your high horse before someone kicks you off.

Blah blah blah... see? you cant even come to a truce. sad. well, i guess Im on a high horse eh? so like when i say "Im done fighting" I dont want to fight" I dont care if anyone likes me", that me on a high horse?

and btw, you posted that shit about seeny digging up posts not me. unless I read incorrectly. If I did- i apologise. AGAIN, I never said, NOT fucking once, have I said im better than you. i dont know you and frankly from these conversations, Id rather not.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      Is this true?

Sorry to see you stepping down at the Links, seen. You kept the place interesting, much as you do here.
      Thanks for the compliment GS. And thanks for your advice and help over the years. For somebody who normally charges by the hour, I know and appreciate the amount of time you took. You're a gent.

I can't believe BT is still talking.
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

beer and bar b que time. throw in some Van Halen boots (thanks cato) and its gonna be a great saturday.

enjoy the pointless thread Brett. you did wonders to it.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad

I can't believe BT is still talking.
          i was gonna say the same thing, but instead of talking I would've said breathing and instead of BT I would've said... well you get the point. Moron. 2 posts in 6 months eh Brett. "Well, I guess this makes 3!"

Nice life ya got going fellas. LOL

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Right you NEVER fight with anyone BT, I forgot.

Here's your truce. Don't talk to me, I won't talk to you. Which for you lasts all of about 5 minutes, because like some yacky chick, you can't control yourself. Have the last word, because I know you have to. I don't expect to see another post from you addressing me afterwards.

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              When's the last time seen posted on here? Maybe 2 posts over the last 6 months?
              Actually 26 posts since Feb. 15th.

DLR7884
              FYI....wasn't sure if anyone needed that info or not.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                Sniper
                • Oct 2004

LOL.. and they say women can bitch.. you guvs beat us hands down..

Where in hell did this monster thread appear from??? unreal!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                  Actually 26 posts since Feb. 15th.

DLR7884
                  FYI....wasn't sure if anyone needed that info or not.
                  see what i mean with these two guys? Jesus Christ. In plain fucking english I say "I dont want to fight". And both will come back with snide remarks like Im the shit flinger. The best is is the last post. (Id say his name, but he has forbidden me to speak it) "Have the last word, because I know you have to." LMAO! Like that wasn't him getting the last word in. No wonder not too many people like or trust him.

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I don't have a problem with Brett personally.

I just went to his site, and get my fucking head torn off almost.

Little did I know, I signed up for that site in 1999, but never posted.

Now I fucking know why.

I went in a thread that was discussing Max, and some sheep fuck had the nerve to call him a homo.

I told that fuck to shut his mouth and then 2 other little faggots (one of them is Mishar McLeud) both attacked me.

This is the same site that has called us "a pack of wild animals" because of our hard nosed attitudes.

Brett, as I stated in my post at your site, I was not intending to start ANYTHING at all at your place.

Sorry to get all those bitches over there all riled up.

But I do have a question for you......

Why is ok for you to come here and fight, but when people go to your site they get banned and have posts deleted?

DLR7884
                    Just a question, not trying to fight with you.
                    Originally Posted by WARF:
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

I signed up last year and didn't post at all. Nothing against "him" or "his" site, in fact I found it full of info but lacked any excitment. too many Van Hagar fans, not enough Dave. Good luck with that whole "Im not trying to fight" thing. I did that once. didn't work out well.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        I signed up last year and didn't post at all. Nothing against "him" or "his" site, in fact I found it full of info but lacked any excitment. too many Van Hagar fans, not enough Dave. Good luck with that whole "Im not trying to fight" thing. I did that once. didn't work out well.
                        What the fuck is up BT?! Still stirring the shit?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

you know me Bill. Everyone from the links comes here at the same time and menstrates all over the fucking place I think. Then they look for someone to blame. LOL

so how's the youngin'? Keeping you busy i bet! Your fav. song i'll wait is getting lots of praise in the thread called "Fav. Hard and fav. soft VH songs. I voted for Amsterdam and why Cant this be Love?

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                            I went in a thread that was discussing Max, and some sheep fuck had the nerve to call him a homo.
                            Bro,

OLO is the one who called me a "homo" and that's cos he posts nekkid while rubbing himself with grape jelly. All kidding aside, he was just giving me shit, is a good friend of mine and doesn't know that I no longer lust after men. Now it's just goats.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

goats? LOL you GOATFUCKER you! so are you happy again? you better be!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                you know me Bill. Everyone from the links comes here at the same time and menstrates all over the fucking place I think. Then they look for someone to blame. LOL

so how's the youngin'? Keeping you busy i bet! Your fav. song i'll wait is getting lots of praise in the thread called "Fav. Hard and fav. soft VH songs. I voted for Amsterdam and why Cant this be Love?
                                You've always been a fan of the REALLY heavy shit. Didnt you used to play Feels So Good at the bar to pump you up before a brawl?! It pissed me off when people here associated ME with the Links just because I'm friendly with Max(ou812MAX is a gayer than shit name)and Rikk.

Comment

Working...