X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saint
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
    I probably had 20 butts in the entire month of April.
    So did I

But then, I'm an Ass man
    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by saint
      So did I

But then, I'm an Ass man

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

p
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

o

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

p!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                What are you? ANOTHER RIKK alias? I have NEVER talked smack about Dave or the Army HERE and when I did, it was 2 years ago at another board... Get your facts staright and pull your dick out of Rikks ass... LMAO! Envious of Dave? Think again! I dont envy celebrities or anyone for that matter. Admire, now that is another thing... That said... Dave fucked up his career by leaving Van Halen. He has never been the same without them... and vice versa... Now go out and invest in a brain transplant.

The above is just one of a series of meaningless and irrelevant posts in this thread. And elsewhere.

I am not a Rikk alias, but I do reserve the right to recognize idiocy when I see it, as well as to recognize well respected people such as Rikk.

Therefore I have nothing to say to this insignificant worm, as it is beneath my station to lower myself to it's level.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Hardrock, you are one cool dude. Now you just need an avatar.

And Rikk, if any of us catch you smoking again you'll never hear the end of it.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by saint
                    So did I

But then, I'm an Ass man
                    you've been busy! good for you!

I like your avatar, saint
                    TLC
                    You KNOW I got the blues.
                    Can you dig it?
                    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Don't be a quitter, Rikk!

BE LIKE ME, GUY!!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

I was just thinking about that last night....

I will think of something eventually....

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I read a little bit of this thread and then thought... reminder to self: Never open threads with the words Rikk and "exposed" in the title.

Rikk.... smoke em if ya got em!!!
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Bro, it's like GODFATHER III...every time I get out, she drags me back in.

It's cool, bro. But a lot of the Pen bunch have a style of eventually refusing to back down from a fight. When I'm challenged, I jump up and take the fight. I'm surprised I'm Scandinavian/Armenian and not Irish.

There's no obsession, brother. Dislike? Sure. I got a folder of shit on the comp. from the Rotharmy. It's mostly my pics. But I saved some of FAB's quotes back in the day. And it's simple...if she wants to attack me or the Pen every two weeks, but hates Roth, why is she here?

Appreciate your advice, VAN. You'll always be a bro.
                            I drag you back in! LMAO! I didn't realize I had the much power over you... I'm flattered! Let's face it... You LIVE for the Fab/Rikk wars... You save my shit for years to be ready when the time is right. Shark bit and you fucking blew like Mt. St. Helen... Don't even try and blame me for your lack of self control and addiction to internet fighting...

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Not today, FAB.
                              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Do you remember a movie called CAT'S EYE? There are three episodes in it, and in the first one, James Woods is getting watched by a company that guarantees results in helping you quit...if they catch you smoking, they put your wife in an electric shock room... Pretty freaky stuff.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...