Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

For the record, Rikk later apologized....granted it was like a year later.

Yeah man good stuff, the good 'ole days.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      You know, I just watched the LIVE: RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW video this morning for the first time in something like five years. Unfortunately, I only got five songs into it. In the middle of IN 'N' OUT, I turned my DVD player off and walked away in disgust. I just can't stand the thought of him coming back. His leaving was my favorite day in VH history in years.

If he comes back, I think I truly will be a Van Halen fan only for history, not the present-day. I'd even rather have a new Gary album than a new Sammy album. I've just been realizing over the past while how much I can't stand the guy.

--RIKK VH LINKS 08/26/02
      Bingo. Fuck, I remember that. I was always a Davehead, but there was a point in my mid-Twenties where I couldn't even stomach anything they did without Dave. I remember that post.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        LOL, a certain somebody's post on page 3 of that thread is priceless.
        FABULOUS SHADOW AKA VHL
        Relax Ineeda... Brett can handle his business just fine and always has... he runs a good place here and it appears that he has the Army pegged for exactly what it is...
        He he he!

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You've mellowed in your old age.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            For the record, Rikk later apologized....granted it was like a year later.

Yeah man good stuff, the good 'ole days.
            Hell yeah. That was a big fight, but BRETT is now one of my favorite people at these forums.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You've mellowed in your old age.
              :p

So have you... Personally, I think it was the kid that did it...
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've got that Army pegged man, I'm all over that shit. LOL.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  1) I have seen you and GUWAPO sending PMs in the WHO'S ONLINE page (and no one else) and it's funny how much he's lurking but saying nothing. But who cares?

2) I didn't buy BEST OF BOTH SHIT. Didn't see the stupid 2004 tour. I saw them in Toronto when I was 20 in '95. I bought the albums back then. The original band broke up when I was nine. I hate Hagar more than ever now. Out of all those fucking posts at the Links, there are very few with me saying anything nice about Hagar. Do you really think I would have started the Pen if I loved Hagar and had anything against Dave, bub? And who the fuck are you to judge me?

3) I didn't start THREE LOCK ROCK, pal, or even know who it was at first. Did I ever play him...well, I plead the fifth. Did the mods at this site know? Yeah, pretty much all of them. And they thought it was fucking funny. Are me or any of the other Pen guys responsible for any of the other THREE T's or FASTER PUSSYCAT or LARBO? Fuck no. We don't even know who they actually are.

Oh, and if I haven't told you already...FUCK YOU. Who are you to start a fucking RIKK EXPOSED thread? Has one person jumped in and supported your little attempt? Nope. Will anyone? I can see maybe FAB, GUWAPO and one or two other of my good friends cheering this on.

Pinhead just shot himself in the foot in one easy action.
                  1)I have NEVER received a PM from Guwapo, it is possible that we were both sending PMs to people who were not online at the time.

2)I said I wasn't judging you.

3)I never said you did start anyone, I read a post where you said 'The Sheep Pen is responsible for one of the Killer Ts'

4)What attempt?
                  I wanted answers, as I have already told you via PM, the reason I started the thread AFTER I PMed you was because you didn't answer. So, I thought somebody else would know.

People are getting the wrong end of the stick here. I had no intention of upsetting Rikk. Apparently it's common knowledge, so, why is he so angry?
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Forget it, SHAUN. If you start a thread called RIKK EXPOSED and put me in your signature insinutating that I'm a fraud, don't backtrack. You had a beef, you couldn't wait to talk to me in PM and started this shit.

As for you and GUWAPO not talking, I believe you. Who cares? It's no big deal.

Don't post to me, I won't post to you.

Simple?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                      People are getting the wrong end of the stick here. I had no intention of upsetting Rikk. Apparently it's common knowledge, so, why is he so angry?
                      The title of the thread was pretty inflammatory. I wasn't aware you had a problem with Rikk... did somebody put you up to this? Seems a bit out of character for you Shaun.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh STFU, why did you start a thread entitled "Rikk Exposed" then? You should have just pm'd him if you didn't want to get him "upset."

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Oct 2004

Out of character?
                          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Oct 2004

Oh STFU, why did you start a thread entitled "Rikk Exposed" then? You should have just pm'd him if you didn't want to get him "upset."
                            Dunno what STFU means-please explain.

I did PM him-no answer for a long time (said he was teaching a class)

I actually wish I didn't start the thread now/put in my sig.

I didn't think he'd get so "upset".
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Shaun, if you weren't looking to get a battle going between yourself and Rikk here, this should have been handled in PMs between the two of you...as it stands, it looks to me like you were trying to "out" him as a sheep to the Roth Army, that's really all it looks like.

I've got nothing against you, I'm just calling it as I see it - I think you're a cool poster and have a lot of wit, but going about a question like this probably wasn't your hottest idea.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Out of character?
                                Perhaps you're upset at being OW3NED by Three Lock Rock on occasion?

Comment

Working...