Rikk Exposed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
    Same ol' shit. GUWAPO is a bitter man. He really thinks that posting that shit for the 1000th time is going to get people to turn on me. Shaun Nobody really thought he would start this thread and people would carry me out of the Pen waving pitchforks. Too bad. I liked the guy.

The FAB/GUWAPO connection strikes again, falls on their faces and then wonders why the site doesn't side with them against the "evil-doers". Everyone knows who the real liars are.
    Find someone else to blame, and stop pming me asswipe!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      Why is this news, and why does it matter? And learn how to spell "hyporcrite" if you're going to use the word dumbass Poon.

Oh happy B-Day Rikk btw, haven't been around much lately.
      Thank you, bro!

How's the domestic life?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I thought I was going to see nekkid pictures.
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          I thought I was going to see nekkid pictures.
          Oh...

PM me if you want those. I'll give you the link to my world-famous website, RIKK'S PENIS IN BOTH JPEG AND GIF FORMATS.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Phew! I though RIKK was pulling out his penis and waving it at strange college girls again!:eek: Good to hear this is only about the GUWAPO_ROCKER crap. I'll put this in the "so-fucking-what" catagory!

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
            But, it makes him a hypocrit.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

You know, I was going to say everything Rikk just said and post many of the same quotes.

FACE IT, PEOPLE - A LOT OF US CAME INTO VAN HALEN WHEN ROTH WAS ON THE WAY OUT. A LOT OF US WENT TO SEE VAN HAGAR IN CONCERT SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OTHER CHOICE. MANY OF US BOUGHT AND ENJOYED VAN HAGAR ALBUMS BEFORE WE WERE EXPOSED TO THE REAL VAN HALEN. YES, EVEN I WAS ONE OF THEM AND I FREELY ADMIT IT. I WAS VAN HALEN IGNORANT AND I WAS ONCE A SHEEP.

There's no sin in this - the REAL sin is in supporting Van Hagar AFTER you know better.

But once the conversion was complete, for US, it was complete. I really do envy those who experienced Van Halen with Roth and never bought into the Hagar bullshit - I wish I was one of them, but many of the younger generation (myself included) just didn't know any better at the time.

So deal with it, because your Sheep Pen Administrator has spoken, and I don't think there's ANYONE here who's going to doubt my loyalty to Classic Van Halen in the SLIGHTEST.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Phew! I though RIKK was pulling out his penis and waving it at strange college girls again!:eek: Good to hear this is only about the GUWAPO_ROCKER crap. I'll put this in the "so-fucking-what" catagory!
                You're getting awfully close to 10000 posts, NICK. Then you can join me in the "Spend Too Much Time at the Army" club.:p
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  You know, I was going to say everything Rikk just said and post many of the same quotes.

FACE IT, PEOPLE - A LOT OF US CAME INTO VAN HALEN WHEN ROTH WAS ON THE WAY OUT. A LOT OF US WENT TO SEE VAN HAGAR IN CONCERT SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OTHER CHOICE. MANY OF US BOUGHT AND ENJOYED VAN HAGAR ALBUMS BEFORE WE WERE EXPOSED TO THE REAL VAN HALEN. YES, EVEN I WAS ONE OF THEM AND I FREELY ADMIT IT. I WAS VAN HALEN IGNORANT AND I WAS ONCE A SHEEP.

There's no sin in this - the REAL sin is in supporting Van Hagar AFTER you know better.

But once the conversion was complete, for US, it was complete. I really do envy those who experienced Van Halen with Roth and never bought into the Hagar bullshit - I wish I was one of them, but many of the younger generation (myself included) just didn't know any better at the time.

So deal with it, because your Sheep Pen Administrator has spoken, and I don't think there's ANYONE here who's going to doubt my loyalty to Classic Van Halen in the SLIGHTEST.
                  I hear they're going to expose you later too, BOB. Then NICK. Then ALAN THE PANTHER. Then DAMACO...

Me, I'm waiting for them to "expose" RG and NG...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2005

I haven't always hated Hagar myself, I have to admit, but I never bought a Hagar album. I realised after listening to more Roth and CVH CDs, how shit Hagar was compared to him.
                    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I hear they're going to expose you later too, BOB. Then NICK. Then ALAN THE PANTHER. Then DAMACO...

Me, I'm waiting for them to "expose" RG and NG...
                      Well, shit.

If I'm getting outed, uh....what's Sammy's message board address again?
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• nosuchluck
                        Sniper
                        • Aug 2004

And learn how to spell "hyporcrite" if you're going to use the word dumbass Poon.
                        umm...you mean "hypocrite"?

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2005

Why is this news, and why does it matter? And learn how to spell "hyporcrite" if you're going to use the word dumbass Poon.
                          it's 'hypocrite' , by the way, Brett.
                          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've mentioned many times that I own three VAN FAGAR albums and saw them in concert in 1988! It was really a grate concert, mostly 'cause SAM's mic. kept cutting out! I seriously wish I could get the boot for it, it was priceless.

Some of the people here, ages (roughly) 25 to 40, either got to know VAN HA--- via the HAGAR era, or were fans that held out hope after DAVE left that the band would continue to be cool even if it was in a different way, or they began to realize as I did, that is was now a dramtically different (and much Gayer) band with Sir CHEESE-A-LOT shitting out of his mouth. Well, obviously, with a few examples of slightly above mediocre, guitar driven anthems, the band was clearly vastly inferior to the Roth era. But I still liked EDDIE's guitar, until he began to slum on that too on the F.U.C.K. (me) album, after too many years with CHED SCHLOCKER.

Why he would be a hypocrite is a mystery. No one is bashing DAVE here and I've read RIKK's old posts over at the LINKS where he, as have I, staunchly defended ROTH against the lies and half-truths of the SHEEP sycophants.

We know RIKK's a SHEEP, that's why we created the PEN so we can no longer walk the ARMY freely.
                            But he's done his time for ROTH and Classic VAN HALEN! And I have yet to read a negative word from him about ROTH as I have from many a fabulous fan here.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're getting awfully close to 10000 posts, NICK. Then you can join me in the "Spend Too Much Time at the Army" club.:p
                              I am not only a member, I am the President as well!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                                I haven't always hated Hagar myself, I have to admit, but I never bought a Hagar album. I realised after listening to more Roth and CVH CDs, how shit Hagar was compared to him.
                                You also weren't 14 when they broke up!

Comment

Working...