X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    FACE IT, PEOPLE - A LOT OF US CAME INTO VAN HALEN WHEN ROTH WAS ON THE WAY OUT.
    Begone you young whippersnappers!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      PM me if you want those. I'll give you the link to my world-famous website, RIKK'S PENIS IN BOTH JPEG AND GIF FORMATS.
      Been told the files are rather small, and can be downloaded quickly
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Been told the files are rather small, and can be downloaded quickly
        :p

Fuckin' bastard.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Oct 2004

FIRSTLY

Guwapo had nothing to do with this.

SECONDLY

Having never seen this before, I was slightly shocked. Rikk being the creator of the Sheep Pen, and him supporting something HAGAR.

THIRDLY

What's this about him being responsible for one of the Killer Ts?
          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by nosuchluck
            umm...you mean "hypocrite"?
            LOL, or that.

See tried to be all clever and shit and then go and fuck it up myself.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
              FIRSTLY

Guwapo had nothing to do with this.

SECONDLY

Having never seen this before, I was slightly shocked. Rikk being the creator of the Sheep Pen, and him supporting something HAGAR.

THIRDLY

What's this about him being responsible for one of the Killer Ts?
              1) I have seen you and GUWAPO sending PMs in the WHO'S ONLINE page (and no one else) and it's funny how much he's lurking but saying nothing. But who cares?

2) I didn't buy BEST OF BOTH SHIT. Didn't see the stupid 2004 tour. I saw them in Toronto when I was 20 in '95. I bought the albums back then. The original band broke up when I was nine. I hate Hagar more than ever now. Out of all those fucking posts at the Links, there are very few with me saying anything nice about Hagar. Do you really think I would have started the Pen if I loved Hagar and had anything against Dave, bub? And who the fuck are you to judge me?

3) I didn't start THREE LOCK ROCK, pal, or even know who it was at first. Did I ever play him...well, I plead the fifth. Did the mods at this site know? Yeah, pretty much all of them. And they thought it was fucking funny. Are me or any of the other Pen guys responsible for any of the other THREE T's or FASTER PUSSYCAT or LARBO? Fuck no. We don't even know who they actually are.

Oh, and if I haven't told you already...FUCK YOU. Who are you to start a fucking RIKK EXPOSED thread? Has one person jumped in and supported your little attempt? Nope. Will anyone? I can see maybe FAB, GUWAPO and one or two other of my good friends cheering this on.

Pinhead just shot himself in the foot in one easy action.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nickd, I doubt you are reading too many of Rikk's posts, considering 2 years of posts where wiped away.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That's a good point...how did he find that on his own if the Links history was mostly wiped away?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thank you, bro!

How's the domestic life?
                    Beats me, I don't sleep enough to make an accurate analysis.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That's a good point...how did he find that on his own if the Links history was mostly wiped away?
                      Unless you posted it before early 2003 or post Jan 2005, he didn't.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow! "Shove your froum up your ass BRETT!" RIKK you SHEEP you!

Okay Brett, I guess posts like this ARE productive: BK's most recent post: Or he should just apply it to himself. A roftard is a roftard is a roftard. What a fuckin' loser. You know something? I have never EVER seen anyone go as far out of his way claiming to be the VICTIM. It's practically in every second post..it's not faaaaair...wahhhhh.... You know what Rikki, get mom to give you a popsicle and shut the fuck up with the whining, it's embarassing. Be a man for once. It's this

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Now that's a great thread! Hall of Fame work right there.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Wow! "Shove your froum up your ass BRETT!" RIKK you SHEEP you!

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/show...9&page=1&pp=15
                            LOL, a certain somebody's post on page 3 of that thread is priceless.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, I just watched the LIVE: RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW video this morning for the first time in something like five years. Unfortunately, I only got five songs into it. In the middle of IN 'N' OUT, I turned my DVD player off and walked away in disgust. I just can't stand the thought of him coming back. His leaving was my favorite day in VH history in years.

If he comes back, I think I truly will be a Van Halen fan only for history, not the present-day. I'd even rather have a new Gary album than a new Sammy album. I've just been realizing over the past while how much I can't stand the guy.

--RIKK VH LINKS 08/26/02

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                LOL, a certain somebody's post on page 3 of that thread is priceless.
                                Yes, her reaction to my anger there is priceless...

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                Relax Ineeda... Brett can handle his business just fine and always has... he runs a good place here and it appears that he has the Army pegged for exactly what it is...
                                She's often wondered why I've given her such shit here...

Man, Brett, I forgot how vicious that shit got!:p
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...