"Revenge of the Sith" : How was it for you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i read on a forum that alot of people think the scene in the jedi temple with the younglings has caused upraw,people think that lucas is a monster for that.what do you guys think?

i personaly dont see the problem.i meen you dont even see anakin kill them,he activates his light saber and thats all.people think it shoula showed some of the republic trooper guys leading them off to be killed as a pose to anakin killing them

opinions
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I wish George would have shown me killing those little punk ass bastards! Bitchy, bratty, shitty diaper kids! I hate them!!

George should have shown me dismembering and gutting those little brats like the pigs they were, cuz I'm all evil and dark side and stuff!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddammit, why is everybody getting this download faster than me?

Well, I'm gonna see the movie tonight - one way or the other.

And just in case any MPAA nazis are lurking, I have every intention of seeing the movie on the big screen and buying the real DVD when it is conveniently released right before Christmas. So in the meantime, you can kindly FUCK OFF AND DIE, Nazi scumbags!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Here here, my man!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I wouldn't watch that crap download before seeing it in the movie theatre. It'll spoil the real experience. Pay the $10 and get it over with, even if you do have to sit between two gunts.
            Last edited by Warham; 05-21-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

My bootleg a few months ago was hideously incomplete, so...I rationalized it. Going to see it in the theater won't ruin it for me at all.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

I thought the movie was awesome, very dark! It was kind of depressing watching Anakin being tricked into the darkside thought. I really wanted to see Padme naked, maybe in the unrated version???
                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                  I thought the movie was awesome, very dark! It was kind of depressing watching Anakin being tricked into the darkside thought. I really wanted to see Padme naked, maybe in the unrated version???
                  Actually, George flubbed the story a bit...it wasn't because of any deception or trickery that I fell to the dark side, it was because I came home and found Yoda in bed with her....

"MMM! Father of twins you are not! Ohhhh!"
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

I Yoda is hung like a field mouse?

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

It's the "Short Guys with Big Feet" thing...I guess they didn't call him 'Master' for nothing... :confused:
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

oops... I meant...I hear Yoda is hung like a field mouse!

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Oh, lol...short guy, big feet, ya know...
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

LOL!

Hey, just a bit of more news here, it is estiamted that Sith ranked in another 35 million for Friday's take, which puts it at 85 million for just two days.

I expect that number to pick up today and the rest of the weekend.
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Yeah...then there's the sad sacks like myself that are waiting until the crowd dies off a bit, that'll at least keep it current.

It'll top Phantom Menace easy, I think. Titanic? Probably not, but the overall haul is going to make this the number one Star Wars flick ever. I always see a Star Wars movie in the theater at least 3 times, have since 1980.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Yeah, unadjusted by inflation, it should beat the original Star Wars, which currently sits second behind Titanic with 461 million. Menace is at 431 million (domestic totals).

Its an awesome movie, Bob.

Grievous is such a cool villain that my only complaint was that we got to see him in only one of the prequels.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...