X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr. G
    Fine with me. How you feel about me isn't important. I have answered many questions about Scientology if you read the post. I am not here to defend Scientology as I am sure your mind is made up. All I have done is ask for one scientific study, one blood test or one lab report to validate their (psychiatry's) claims. You have completely avoided that. So lets see it. By the way I know why you are avoiding it but lets see you explain it. Start
    Is this a cult technique? Ask the same question over and over showing a tendency for monomania? I believe the statement has been made abundantly clear: no one cares about psychiatry being exaggerated, no one's ever denied it. There are in fact studies mapping the correlations between the differences in brain physiology using scans (i.e. CAT Scans) and the like.

Since you are arguing TOM CRUISE'S point of view, the burden is on YOU TO DISPROVE THE VALIDITY of psychiatric drugs. Not us. Again, you just completely avoid the issue and act like you're being stonewalled. It's not an either (psychiatry) or (Scientology) dilemma....What does TOM CRUISE think that BROOKE SHIELDS should do in place of taking Riddelin? What does L. Ron HUBBARD think she should do? What makes Tom CRUISE so wise that he can impart his judgment on her situation? What is his level of college education?

And do not ask for studies regarding "chemical imbalances" when you've failed to produce a study regarding the effectiveness of "E-Meters."
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-19-2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I cannot think of a single question Mr. G has answered about Scientology. All his posts contain his usual begging for proof of Chemical imbalances, claims that there are no studies, blah blah blah.

What a bunch of droolingly mindless crap.

Comment

• Mr. G
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

Obviously you haven't read the whole post. I have answered many questions about Scientology, just look. Also I don't care about scientific studys on the e-meter, I haven't made any claims whatsoever. I keep asking the question because all I get are replys on the validity of Psychiatry. I did not start this post on the validity of Scientology, why the hell would I do that. I am not trying to change your mind, I am just looking for proof which you don't have or are unwilling to post. As far as Nickdfresh let me ask you this question: Someone comes out with a "science" like Psychiatry and they say that peoples problems are caused by a "chemical imbalance". According to your logic we are supposed to just go along until someone "disproves it"?. Your kidding right. Since when is that scientific?. I am pretty sure you guys are getting as tired as I am with this post so just go ahead and post the study, blood test, lab report and we can end it all. Fair enough?

Comment

• Rebel
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2004

How many people with psychiatric disorders have you treated? How many has Tom Cruise treated? How much experience and knowledge do you and Tom Cruise have in this field?

Go read a a book, then get back with me. It's easy to point a finger when it doesn't affect you in your daily life.
          The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

True. And Mr. G is an "expert", having been a psychiatrist all his life and has treated hundreds of thouseands of patients successfully...

**turns sarcasm off**

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Obviously you haven't read the whole post. I have answered many questions about Scientology, just look.
              Uh..no. You have not answered any questions about Scientology because nobody has asked you any questions about it.

You, on the other hand, fail to address the issues that have been brought up concerning the corruption, greed, paranoia and illegal activities the CoS has been and are involved in.

Here is something else casually mentioned that only serves to make you look foolish:

Well the one thing Psychiatry can't stand is to have any light shone on it. The solution is to just get enough people taking about Psychiatry and enough of them will see it for what it is and we will all be better off for it.
              It needs to read like this:

Well the one thing Scientology can't stand is to have any light shone on it. The solution is to just get enough people taking about Scientology and enough of them will see it for what it is and we will all be better off for it.

At least Psychiatrists do not suffer from paranoidal knee-jerk reactions when they are trashed in the press by attacking (sometimes literally) their supposed "enemies".

At least Psychiatrists view journalists as "journalists" no matter what they write, whereas the CoS views journalists as "enemies".

According to the tech of the CoS, being unable to confront the true source of attack is an indicator of insanity.

Any person with common sense will tell you that when the entire world sees a blue chair, but someone comes along and says it is a purple dildo, that person is insane.

So what is to be thought when the CoS cannot differentiate between an "enemy" and a "journalist"?
              Heck, they label anyone they do not like as a "suppressive person" or an "enemy", and immediately ATTACK them.

There are hundreds of cases that prove this.

To continually defend such a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic assholes is further proof that insanity reigns in the CoS.

**Note** Any questions in this post are rhetorical in nature, and do not require an answer, not that Mr. G would be capable or willing to answer or address them anyway.

This truly is fun to watch the failure of a Scientologist to confront.

For supposedly being a Scientologist for 16 years, Mr. G demonstrates a severe lack of training, as "confronting" is one of the basic building blocks of the entire bullshit con-artist philosophy.
              Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-20-2005, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Mr. G
                Roadie
                • Jun 2004

Well I went back and checked the entire post and I gave data on scientology on four posts even though I am not a spokesperson for Scientology and I don't care what you think about it as I have stated many times. This post was started by Vinnie and it had to do with Tom Cruise and Psychiatry and you guys keep trying to change the topic, gee I wonder why that is. You keep trying to answer the question with a question without ever answering the question. You can go ahead and keep trying to get me to defend Scientology (which doesn't need defending) but it is going to keep coming back to your unwillingness to answer just one question. It is just ONE question, come on it can't be that hard.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Obviously you haven't read the whole post....

No, I really did, and you could just copy and paste the same post over and over.

I have answered many questions about Scientology, just look.
                  No, no you didn't. Perhaps you did in the parallel dimension on Xenor, but here on Earth you failed to address anyones' concerns on Scientology, nor have you addressed the fact that SCIENTOLOGIST have absolutely no moral or logical authority to denounce psychiatry since most think it is little more than a self-serving cult spouting ridiculous propaganda.

Also I don't care about scientific studys on the e-meter, I haven't made any claims whatsoever.
                  Well, damnit, I do! I don't care about scientific studies regarding chemical imbalances, yet you keep asking, but I've addressed the question at least. How can one that touts the authority of TOM CRUISE to judge others' use of drugs when he shoves and E-meter up his ass nightly?

I keep asking the question because all I get are replys on the validity of Psychiatry.
                  You aren't even reading this post are you? I've never defended the validity of psychiatry. I just pointed out the latent hypocrisy of SCIENTOLOGISTS making any derogatory comments regarding psychology.

I did not start this post on the validity of Scientology, why the hell would I do that. I am not trying to change your mind, I am just looking for proof which you don't have or are unwilling to post.
                  No, you just jumped all over it with redundant replies begging for a post regarding a study on psychology. If you don't like our lack of replies, then why do you feel the need to constantly come back with the same dribble to defend TOM CRUISE'S ridiculous statements he was fed by his handlers.

As far as Nickdfresh let me ask you this question: Someone comes out with a "science" like Psychiatry and they say that peoples problems are caused by a "chemical imbalance". According to your logic we are supposed to just go along until someone "disproves it"?. Your kidding right. Since when is that scientific?.
                  According to moi? I never said any such thing fool. You aren't even reading my replies, are you? You have no idea what I said...

All I said was that technology such as CAT-scans has shown measurable physiological difference in brain activity which implies changes in brain chemistry. But I never claimed to be a brain surgeon, I'll leave that to HUBBARD's little minions.

I am pretty sure you guys are getting as tired as I am with this post so just go ahead and post the study, blood test, lab report and we can end it all. Fair enough?
                  Not at all, I enjoy laughing at you feeble brainwashing and canned indoctrination to bullshit. Again, post an independent study which shows the validity of the implements of SCIENTOLOGY, and then I'll shut up. I never said I was defending psychiatry, nor am I the spokesman you seem to think I should be. I was just deconstructing (as did MATT LAUER) TOM CRUISE's bullshit spewed that is in fact steeped in ignorance and the ramblings of a madman.
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-20-2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Uh..no. You have not answered any questions about Scientology because nobody has asked you any questions about it.

You, on the other hand, fail to address the issues that have been brought up concerning the corruption, greed, paranoia and illegal activities the CoS has been and are involved in.

Here is something else casually mentioned that only serves to make you look foolish:

It needs to read like this:

Well the one thing Scientology can't stand is to have any light shone on it. The solution is to just get enough people taking about Scientology and enough of them will see it for what it is and we will all be better off for it.

At least Psychiatrists do not suffer from paranoidal knee-jerk reactions when they are trashed in the press by attacking (sometimes literally) their supposed "enemies".

At least Psychiatrists view journalists as "journalists" no matter what they write, whereas the CoS views journalists as "enemies".

According to the tech of the CoS, being unable to confront the true source of attack is an indicator of insanity.

Any person with common sense will tell you that when the entire world sees a blue chair, but someone comes along and says it is a purple dildo, that person is insane.

So what is to be thought when the CoS cannot differentiate between an "enemy" and a "journalist"?
                    Heck, they label anyone they do not like as a "suppressive person" or an "enemy", and immediately ATTACK them.

There are hundreds of cases that prove this.

To continually defend such a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic assholes is further proof that insanity reigns in the CoS.

**Note** Any questions in this post are rhetorical in nature, and do not require an answer, not that Mr. G would be capable or willing to answer or address them anyway.

This truly is fun to watch the failure of a Scientologist to confront.

For supposedly being a Scientologist for 16 years, Mr. G demonstrates a severe lack of training, as "confronting" is one of the basic building blocks of the entire bullshit con-artist philosophy.
                    Well said...

Comment

• Mr. G
                      Roadie
                      • Jun 2004

I see, so you are not a proponent of Psychiatry but you are debunking Tom Cruises statements. So let me get this straight: You are not pro Psychiatry and you are not pro Tom's statements against Psychiatry. That makes sense. Which is it?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I see, so you are not a proponent of Psychiatry but you are debunking Tom Cruises statements. So let me get this straight: You are not pro Psychiatry and you are not pro Tom's statements against Psychiatry. That makes sense. Which is it?
                        I hope for your sake this is a troll

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We already covered that Mr. G(ullible) here.

Comment

• Mr. G
                            Roadie
                            • Jun 2004

I see, so you stated that you feel Psychiatry is 70% b.s. Tom Cruise hasn't hurt anybody but Psychiatry has hurt many people by electric shock, brain surgury and chemical straight jackets but you choose to get on Tom's case or anyone who questions the validity of Psychiatry at all. Odd.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I see, so you stated that you feel Psychiatry is 70% b.s. Tom Cruise hasn't hurt anybody but Psychiatry has hurt many people by electric shock, brain surgury and chemical straight jackets but you choose to get on Tom's case or anyone who questions the validity of Psychiatry at all. Odd.
                              Oh please. You could make that same statement about medical science in general. Let's see, doctors have hurt many people in the past because they put leeches on their patients in the fucking 15th century. They once had no concept of microorganisms causing infections. Therefore all medical science is invalid. What a completely absurd line oif thinking. It is the superstitions that belief systems the likes of SCIENTOLOGY breeds that has caused this sort of ignorance. Pyschiatry, like anything else, has been an evolutionary practice of trial and error. Again, one does not need to choose between one of two crutches. I don't agree with everything, nor have I ever trusted big drug companies. Again, HYBBARD ripped off one of modern Psychiatry's modern architects, then pronounces it all bonk.

I choose to make fun of TOM CRUISE because he refuses to apply any of his skepticism to SCIENTOLOGY which has hurt many people and continues to do so through a system of control and manipulation. Hardly the enlightenment many would seek.

I hear KATIE HOLMES is a wreck these days.
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-20-2005, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Mr. G is a BOT..

Comment

Working...