• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
    Then would you please answer this:

Why was a thread named: "Does (penis) Size Really Matter" got banned in a heartbeat, about 3 months ago?
    Who gets to set the agenda on the fact that we'd rather read about hatrance than see or talk about male's genitals?

I have a strong feeling that D.L.R. would prefer to see the army ladies somehow entertained than support racism...

:confused:

Ummm..ask and ye shall receive?

PS: What's 'hatrance'? Is that like a hate-filled entrance?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Why was a thread named: "Does (penis) Size Really Matter" got banned in a heartbeat, about 3 months ago?
      Who gets to set the agenda on the fact that we'd rather read about hatrance than see or talk about male's genitals?

I have a strong feeling that D.L.R. would prefer to see the army ladies somehow entertained than support racism...

HEY, you're free to discuss penises at the dump all you want, feel free to start a thread there!

and i'm not kidding!

that's my suggestion, and i'll participate in it and maybe ask a few questions about women too

one thread like that would suit the dump perfectly, especially that the mods there are total dicks!
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Golden AWe
        HEY, you're free to discuss penises at the dump all you want, feel free to start a thread there!

and i'm not kidding!

that's my suggestion, and i'll participate in it and maybe ask a few questions about women too

one thread like that would suit the dump perfectly, especially that the mods there are total dicks!
        That's all cool but...

You know, about 3 months ago, Faster Pussycat started a thread called:"Does Size Really Matter" and it had some pics. in it.
        As we where chatting... WARHAM banned it!

Not that I need to talk about dick but really...
        If sensorship sucks... IT SUCK FOR EVERYBODY
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

SARGE's Rule....

nuff said

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

That's all cool but...

You know, about 3 months ago, Faster Pussycat started a thread called:"Does Size Really Matter" and it had some pics. in it.
            As we where chatting... WARHAM banned it!

Not that I need to talk about dick but really...
            If sensorship sucks... IT SUCK FOR EVERYBODY
            Please feel free to visit us over at ddlr. We allow penises in all their glory in the women's forum!:

Feel free to start or add to any threads... pictures most definitely appreciated. You can even use a penis as your avatar, equal rights for all!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              Thank you. Now go kick some racist in the scrot.
              Hey there Love - You enjoying the bashing us Canucks like to give to racist pricks like this?

See: Canadians are good for something!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                SARGE's Rule....

nuff said
                Sarge also said he wouldn't tolerate racist threads. It's one of the very few lines he ever drew in the sand, so to speak.

Some people have slacked off on that sort of thing, and I'll leave it to the mods of this forum and the webbies to decide. I speak only for myself.

But these sister fucking cowards wouldn't be pulling this shit in the Front Line.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                  name one black person who could be considered as one of the most evil people in history?!.....

Ohio Secretary of State (and election fixing cocksucker) Ken Blackwell
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sagebrush
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Oct 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Golden AWe
                    laaaaarbo?

saaaaagebrush?

joooooooooooooooohn?
                    [/What do i do ? 1st i dont suport the blacks { going to there shows , cds ,ect } . And yes the people that know me know how i fell about blacks .I do vote, And i think all of us even you should vote . Its the only way we can change the world we live in.

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Assbush aren't you tired of being owned again and again and again!!!!
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Sarge also said he wouldn't tolerate racist threads. It's one of the very few lines he ever drew in the sand, so to speak.

Some people have slacked off on that sort of thing, and I'll leave it to the mods of this forum and the webbies to decide. I speak only for myself.

But these sister fucking cowards wouldn't be pulling this shit in the Front Line.
                        Thank you Ford, I highly value your opinion, and a lot of people came and saw and then bash these horseshit srpeading machine ; sagebrush larbo and john holmes, he is the one that started this shit actually, and I didn't let go of it...

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed all that bashing and support from all the members, it was a lot of action!

This website can't be about racism period, and we all fought it back, I'm glad to see that I am not alone thinking that way...

These are my toughts anyway.
                        SUMMER'S JUST
                        AROUND
                        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• sagebrush
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by franksters
                          Assbush aren't you tired of being owned again and again and again!!!!
                          Know one has ever ''OWNED ME '' its some childish thing that you thinks make you look big . and i would have never went on with all of this shit if not for people like you . you don't get it your not going to change my thinking and i know i will never change yours . the reason were here is D.L.R. not to make fun of someone if they misspell a word or if someone don't like a race of people . so you can do what you want say what you want to and it don't change anything , you don't like me and i don't like you but we both like D.L.R. / VH . roth on !

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
                            Know one has ever ''OWNED ME '' its some childish thing that you thinks make you look big.....

BWAHAH-BWAHAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Make no mistake....

You've been OWNED into oblivion....

YOUR WELCOME!!!

OWNED

Comment

• sagebrush
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2005

LOL Big boy if you ''OWN '' me come to west virginia and get me . We will see if you ''OWN '' me then big boy !

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Hey, toilet brush is being violent over the internet. How terrifying!

Matt, you better not go to West Virginia... he's all over the state.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...