• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

use the assbrush-translator again:

Originally posted by sagebrush
    I went to penn state for mechanical engineering and yes i do have a degree .
    class dismissed

And i don't care if the world is all white that would be crazy to think .
    and everything I think is right!

im not in the kkk
    I was even too stupid for them

and my gf is from mexico
    I pay for her...

i just have not met any blacks i have liked .
    because I'm too stupid to talk to them

I don't like gays because i think its wrong .
    my dad told me so when he caught me with the neighbour's sun and beat the shit out of me and told me to use the cow instead just like he does

I do vote and i do a lot for my town and state .
    cleaning my prison cell

I have gave blood for years
    everyone slaps my face when I talk

and i have been a big brother .
    ...which my little sister feels ashemed for

I work hard everyday and try to make the lives of my kids better than my life was
    the cow again?

and i don't tell them what to think or say , they can make up there mind on there own .
    this post brought a tear in my eye...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      use the assbrush-translator again:

class dismissed

and everything I think is right!

I was even too stupid for them

I pay for her...

because I'm too stupid to talk to them

my dad told me so when he caught me with the neighbour's sun and beat the shit out of me and told me to use the cow instead just like he does

cleaning my prison cell

everyone slaps my face when I talk

...which my little sister feels ashemed for

the cow again?

this post brought a tear in my eye...
      Hilarious!

Maybe he feels nostalgic for the day when he mistook a BULL for his fave cow and got his arse torn... hence his big cock obsession.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        Hilarious!

Maybe he feels nostalgic for the day when he mistook a BULL for his fave cow and got his arse torn... hence his big cock obsession.
        salut, mon ami...and btw, I forgot to give you props for your post about your grandma during WWII.
        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• franksters
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Nice AV Both of you!

As for ass brush, I told him that if he wants to post here he should make The Roth army his excuses first; maybe a thread...
          SUMMER'S JUST
          AROUND
          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            salut, mon ami...and btw, I forgot to give you props for your post about your grandma during WWII.
            Danke sehr, mein Freund! You had made me think of that story at the start.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

look what little-larbo found in his mummy's bedroom...ouch...now we understand...poor larbo-kid...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by FORD

Ohio Secretary of State (and election fixing cocksucker) Ken Blackwell
                oh well....that's cleared that up then....
                ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• larbo
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT. MY TIME IS TOO VALUABLE TO ARGUE WITH A BUNCH OF WIGGERS & OWN THEM ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY DO! ALL 11 OF YOU. I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF E-MAILS & PM'S FROM PEOPLE THANKING ME FOR WHAT I'VE SAID HERE AND TELLING ME HOW FUNNY IT WAS WATCHING ME OWN EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU LITTLE COCK GARGLERS.

PHAT MATT WHITE - YOU, SIR, ARE AN IDIOT. QUIT WALKING INTO THE SIDES OF BUILDINGS & BREATHING GAS FUMES. OH, WAIT.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz.

DIAMONDJIZM - YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NO MATCH FOR ME. YOUR ASS IS OWNED. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE IT. BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

GAYGEL - YOU ARE A PATHETIC FUCKING LOSER. YOU HAVE THE WIT OF A TURD FLOATING DOWN THE COMODE. FLUSH YOURSELF DOWN THE TOILET PLEASE! BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

FARTSTERS - YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING MOTHER FUCKER ON HERE! EVEN MORE SO THAN KATYDID. YOU HAVE THE INTELLECT OF A ****** BABY. DOES YOUR BLACK STEP DADDY SMACK YOU AROUND A LOT? BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

NICKDFRESH - YOU, SIR, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

******DICKNATRA - EITHER YOUR A ******, HALF BRED ******, OR THE BIGGEST WIGGER OF THEM ALL! FUCK YOU AND ALL THE NASTY, STICKY, PURPLE ******S YOU SEEM TO BE PROUD OF. YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE. BE A MAN & TELL ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

GOLDEN SHOWER - FUCK YOU YOU NASTY ASS SOMALIAN! FUCK YOU & YOUR CHUBBY, DUMB, WIGGER ASS! STOP GETTING PICS WITH YOUR SISTERS FRIENDS & POSTING THEM LIKE YOUR SOME MAC-DADDY OR SOMETHING. NO FINE CHIC IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANNA BE WITH YOUR FAT, HALF-****** ASS! BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

JENNY JIGGLES - YOUR NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING! BE A MAN & TELL ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

BUENO SLOB - LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITH THE LIGHT ON. GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU ARE WALDO & I AM DAVID LEE ROTH, BITCH! SET DOWN!! BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

TYRONE FRENCH FAG - THE FRENCH ARE PANSY ASS LITTLE BITCHES! YOUR CITY IS BURNING! WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN.....BURN MOTHER FUCKER BURN! BE A MAN & TELL THE SHE-MALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

FORD - NOTICE HOW POLITICAL TOPICS ARE BEING POSTED IN NON???THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A JEW WITH A BLACK DADDY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONCLUSION I CAN COME TO FOR YOU. YOU ARE A FAR LEFT, LIBERAL, LOONY-TOON! YOU NEED COMMITED TO A MENTAL FACILITY RIGHT AWAY. YOU ARE AN INFERIOR THREAD DELETING CANDY ASS. KNOW WHY YOU DELETE THREADS? 'CAUSE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS. SARGE NEEDS TO REMOVE YOU FROM HERE BY YOUR THROAT. BE A MAN & TELL THE SHE-MALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO KILL THEMSELVES. YOUR POISON SEED NEED NOT BE SPRED.

[ALL OF YOU NEED TO BUY DAVID ALLEN COES UNDERGROUND ALBUM IMMEDIATELY!!!! LISTEN TO IT DAILY. WHITE GIRL WITH A ****** IS A SONG YOU NEED TO PLAY FOR THE FEMALES/SHE-MALES IN YOUR FAMILIES.]
                  WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

I'm glad you found the place (racism),

Tell you racist fuckfriends to post in here instead of spamming all the forums...
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

BWAHA-BWAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahh LArdo.....dancing like a spider-monkey to the organ-grinders music.........

I've still got some change son........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OWNED........"Like CHICKENBONE"

Comment

• sagebrush
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2005

Larbo you are a true man among boys ! Like you im no longer going to talk about this shit .Its a shame that if you don't think like the boys you become a outcast . This is a good place to post and talk with like mined people ,but if someone don't like what you are talking about you become a punching bag for the boys of the army . Unlike the boys here that have talked so much trash , i will stand up to any man and speak my mind ( to there face ) . So all the little boys here at the army take your shots go on try to look like a man but we all know you will never be a real man !

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by assbrush
                          This is a good place to post and talk with like mined people
                          Sure , we'll rename this thread "SHITBAGS CORNER" !!!
                          What exactly does "mined" mean? Mined like the rocks in that empty
                          skull of yours ?
                          I've used the word "define" on you inbred folk before only to no response........ Can you say meltdown? LOL !!!

,but if someone don't like what you are talking about you become a punching bag for the boys of the army
                          Whined like a genuine OWNED BITCH !
                          Sounds like that one lonely brain cell of yours is flickering !
                          SPAMMING the boards with ignorant racist tirades will get you stomped,
                          owned and stomped some more !

Unlike the boys here that have talked so much trash , i will stand up to any man and speak my mind ( to there face ) .
                          It's "their" , dumbshit !

See, first you have to have a brain to have a mind . Why not ask
                          your Auntie Mommy to help you find a brain on Ebay. Then you can
                          try and formulate an intelligent thought .Then and only then will you have a mind !

DUMBSHIT !!!
                          Last edited by Diamondjimi; 11-17-2005, 02:31 AM.
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sagebrush
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2005

You are truly a sorry person ! You need help , they make pills for what you got and i think you should try to get some .Just ask for ''HEAD UP YOUR ASS PILLS '' you need them bad !

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Don't go away mad little man...go away......

OWNED

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by assbrush
                                You are truly a sorry person ! You need help , they make pills for what you got and i think you should try to get some .Just ask for ''HEAD UP YOUR ASS PILLS '' you need them bad !
                                Are you still wearing the "Quit da Cock" patch ?

OWNED AGAIN !!!
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...