Who ?Else is Not Watching the Shit-Fest None as The Oscars.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Everyone says my wife looks like Reese Witherspoon. It would be a real bonus if she made Reese's money.
    You sure they didn't say Tim Witherspoon?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow it's cheesy this year...

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

it's really dragging, too. if they're going to do the five past winners blowing sunshine up the ass of this year's nominees for every category, it's gonna be a long show.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah that was horrendous.

Did Steve Martin do a funny line a couple of awards back?

That must be the first in 10 years...

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Horrible show.

DLR7884
            As usual.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Summed up by Jackman stopping at Pitt and Jolie and saying 'I don't have a joke for you.'

How fucking difficult is it to come up with a joke about those freaks?

"And Angelina Jolie was in 'The Changeling'.

I imagine that wasn't hard work for her, considering that half the kids she's got aren't hers anyway."

Not rocket surgery...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Heath Ledger won. No surprise there. Awards shows always like the recently dead. Gotta wonder if anyone in the "academy" would have given a shit otherwise.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Heath Ledger won. No surprise there. Awards shows always like the recently dead. Gotta wonder if anyone in the "academy" would have given a shit otherwise.
                  Why even try to build up suspense for that one?

DLR7884
                  He was obviously going to win.
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Mickey Rourke was ROBBED!!

Sean Penn won for his portrayal of Gay Hagar Fan.........

Such bullshit. I like Sean Penn....but Mickey shoulda won hands down.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Does anyone even care anymore?

The Oscars come at the tail-end of about 80 billion various award shows, all for the benefit of the entertainment industry to stick their heads between their legs, queef, then remark "gee, my twat-farts smell great!!"

I should think the oversized paychecks these actors get for participating in what these days are mostly formulaic, shite movies would be enough in terms of self-gratification.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Mickey didn't get paid for the movie....and he worked his fucking nuts off for 7 months actually becoming a wrestler.

He shoulda won period. He sweeped every other awards show, why not the Oscars?

Cuz they had to award it to Sean Penn playing a poofter. That's why.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Get over yourself, homophobe.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dnM8v9aaR0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dnM8v9aaR0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Get over yourself, homophobe.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dnM8v9aaR0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dnM8v9aaR0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            No shit, shut the fuck up already.

DLR7884
                            What the fuck does he care about gay marriage?

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Every movie Pen has ever been in.. he has played a Drunken/Junkie , Gay , Retarded, Molester Monster, all at the same time...... this latest one he is just more so.

See: Fast Times and everything to the latest...

Usually he augments his movies with -A+- world wide tour of Loud Mother Fukking Mouthed BS, that in his sick head he thinks -us underlings-... need to survive.

I will never forget him in that -Rubber Raft- built for two with a pistol (the cops confiscated) trolling around New Orleans after Katrina... yelling at Bushes Helicopter for justice for the Black Man...lol

Now it's -Justice for the Gays- ...... opertunistic Cont ..of the highest order.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

I hadnt seen any of the movies nominated, I only watched to see them "remember" Heath. I thought it was cool that his family accepted the award for him.

I guess he wasn't included in the "In memorial" portion because he died before Feb. 1, 2008.

I assume he was included last year, but I missed it.

I also like seeing all the pretty dresses....good for Penelope for wearing a vintage gown. It was like 60 years old or something. that is very cool, IMO.
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...