Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesus Christ
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

For those who doubt My existence, thou art wrong.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      For those who doubt My existence, thou art wrong.
      I'd be ready to believe in you, in a minute... But why are you so enigmatic? Why are you even more difficult to see than a plummer at weekends?
      Why don't you play Hyde Park? Why all these mysteries? :confused:

:p
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Jesus was born 5 BC on our calendar. He was suppossed to return in 2000 years to usher in the Milenium and burn the wicked and rapture the righteouse. Where is he? He's a decade late?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Like Santa Clause, lots of people get rich promoting the image. Funny how the Jesus crowd always wants your money.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• The_KiD
            Commando
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Islam is a crock of crap.

I could not agree more.. I read the Flight 93 Hijack Transcript and those fuckers were nuts! They were praising their almighty right up until the end..

All Muslims are not Terrorists but All Terrorists are Muslims.

Derka Derka

KiD

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Islam is a crock of crap.

They're all the same in the end:

One character to believe in.
              You place your faith in his words.
              Kill, maim, and all other kinds of shit in his name...

Go Buddha!
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Jesus was born 5 BC on our calendar. He was suppossed to return in 2000 years to usher in the Milenium and burn the wicked and rapture the righteouse. Where is he? He's a decade late?
                Born 5 BH (before himself )?...
                I was raised under Catholic principles and read the Bible before rejecting it all. As far as I can remember "He" has never been told to come "back" c. 2000.
                "Where is he"? Well, he posts at rotharmy.com, which is a great thing per se, but really surprising for a self-entitled "Saviour"... Unless we are his chosen ones?

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Like Santa Clause, lots of people get rich promoting the image. Funny how the Jesus crowd always wants your money.
                Jesus loves you...r money maker!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• sagebrush
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by The_KiD
                  I could not agree more.. I read the Flight 93 Hijack Transcript and those fuckers were nuts! They were praising their almighty right up until the end..

Derka Derka

KiD
                  When i was over seas those bastards tryed to tell me that allah would kill us and how he would kill are our people but at the same time allah could not feed his ? I don't care who you bbelievein but any man that bbelieveshid god wonts you to kill people just because ttheydon't believe like you is fucked up . And by the way allah i made it home after 1 year and 17 days in your land the 1st time and 170 days the next , sorry allah you missed . And any god that tells you to fly a plane in to something cant be much of one !

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Now now.... Allah will not have mercy for those who question him.

"There is none worthy of worship but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is Allah's worshipper and Messenger."

"Glory be to Allah and All praise be to Allah and There is none worthy of worship but Allah and Allah is the greatest and there is no power and might except from Allah. The Most High, The Great."

"There is none worthy of worship but Allah who is alone (and) He has no partner, His is the Kingdom and for Him is all praise, He gives life and causes death, in His hand is all good and He has power over everything."
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Its really just more of a way of life, than just a religion. But yes, there are those who worship Allah and do what THEY believe is what Allah wants.

But there are alot people who like the Islamic teachings that dont fly planes into buildings.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by The_KiD

KiD
                        Unfortunately, NOT true. Were Timothy McVeigh and that Operation Rescue scumbag that blows up abortion clinics Muslim? Thought not.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        Now now.... Allah will not have mercy for those who question him.

That's another thing that bugs the shit out of me about organized religion. "Don't DARE question anything we say, lest you burn in eternal hellfire." In other words, LEAVE THE THINKING TO US. WTF is that shit? Faith is NOT about thought control.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• The_KiD
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jhale667
                          [B]Unfortunately, NOT true. Were Timothy McVeigh and that Operation Rescue scumbag that blows up abortion clinics Muslim? Thought not.

Very Good point, but I was talking about recent and at hand terrorism..

Derka Derka

KiD

Comment

• fe_lung
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Re: a few questions about Jesus....

Originally posted by 4rchang3l
                            19) why do they celebrate 'Easter' on the pagan holiday of 'Ostara' which is the spring solstice and the birth of 'Jesus'(which nobody actually knows when it happened) on the pagan holiday of 'Yule' which is the winter(death) solstice?
                            Just ask yourself how hard it is to get something declared an official holiday.

In the early days it was easier to tack Christian festivals on to pagan ones. Kind of like "Hey, while you're celebrating you can celebrate this too...." Then over time the Jesus thing takes over the pagan thing and you're all set.

Besides, having the whole easter/resurrection thing alongside the whole spring/renewal thing kind of makes sense.

Most religions are pretty clear that these dates are "observances" as opposed to the actual date. Nobody has a copy of Jesus's day timer.

Comment

• fe_lung
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              That's another thing that bugs the shit out of me about organized religion. "Don't DARE question anything we say, lest you burn in eternal hellfire." In other words, LEAVE THE THINKING TO US. WTF is that shit? Faith is NOT about thought control.
                              Yes, but in many cases religion is.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fe_lung
                                Yes, but in many cases religion is.
                                And that's its inherent flaw.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...