X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SparkieD
    Veteran
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by naturochem
    There are some pretty decent looking kit's.

Nobody abandons a genuine Lambo.... well, unless the feds are involved...
    Well, it was just across the bridge from an area known for drug trafficking.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Digging this back up to share with everyone my personal best bargain buy of the year (maybe ever). I bought two full sets of golf clubs this morning at a garage sale for $5! I don't know anything about golf clubs, but there is a TaylorMade or two in the sets of clubs, and I know that is one of the better brands. I'm thinking I might have a few hundred dollars worth of clubs here?

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Much Sure You Give Them All A Test.

Hit The Fuck Out Of Them.

BTW....Sweet As Deal.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by naturochem
          The only thing that comes close (well, besides a blown, nitro-burnin' fuelie..) to a BIG-INCH V-Twin is a Lambo V-12!!! Even though it's just 375hp (yeah..only.. ha!), the webbers make a huge difference in response from the earlier injected models...

Pure fuckin nastiness!!!
          Keeping six Webers tuned is a bitch. Guess what I was busy doing this week? I do the summer run to the Black Hills every year and in the back of my mind is a breakdown and if that happens, the local NAPA or Autozone is worthless. LOL!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

This cassette of "Fair Warning" that I bought at an outdoor flea market outside of Cherry Pt, NC back in 1998 was the best bargain I ever had. The damn thing only cost $1, was beat up all to hell, yet it still sounded excellent. It outlasted all of these shitty premium digi-logic cassettes that had in my collection.

Oh yeah, one time I was at a adult club and licked a strippers tit. And the best thing was, they didn't kick me out! So I guess you could consider that a bargain.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

I think one of the best bargains I got was a Epiphone LP in a trade for my POS Strat copy... But that's a trade, money wise I'd have to say unopened vinyl copies of VH2, FW and 1984
              Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Best deal I ever got is a delightful home...
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• SilvioDante
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                  Digging this back up to share with everyone my personal best bargain buy of the year (maybe ever). I bought two full sets of golf clubs this morning at a garage sale for $5! I don't know anything about golf clubs, but there is a TaylorMade or two in the sets of clubs, and I know that is one of the better brands. I'm thinking I might have a few hundred dollars worth of clubs here?

If you are curious, check out the PGA Value Guide. This is what most major retailers use.

I would say the woods are about $15 a piece just by the picture. Not sure on the irons. All in all, worth more than $5. Nice shopping.
                  "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

Working...