X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bonzo1026
    Roadie
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
    I went to Walmart today and I bumped into Eddie Van Halen. I asked him what was going on with the band and he said, "baby steps" and then he paid for his blender and left.
    LOL! Good shit!

But, I'm confused. I was in 7-11 here in Wilmington and ran into Robert Plant and he said HE was fronting Van Halen and John Paul Jones would be playing keyboards.(maybe that's the "baby steps" so Ed can just focus on guitar.) He told me a few tunes they're working on too:

Why Can't This Be A Whole Lotta Love.
    Where Have all the Good Times/Bad Times Gone.
    So This Is All My Love
    Kashmiruption into In The Light Up The sky
    Sunday Afternoon In The Rain
    Cathedralselambra

Should be cool. I verified this myself so you can well believe that it's bullshit. LOL
    Last edited by Bonzo1026; 05-30-2007, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
      for what Its worth, I heard on Sirius radio today, Buzzsaw, channel 19, the djs name Is Keith Roth, lol, he played a Van Halen song then talked about Eddie and said he wouldnt be surprised If all 4 original guys reunited sometime soon!!

Actually, I know Keith personally, he's a very kool guy and local NJ rock guy. He plays in a band with some friends of mine. Check em out, Frankenstein 3000.

For what it's worth, Keith really does know alot of Rock n Roll legends personally from interviewing them over the years on WRAT 95.9 in NJ, this is no bullshit....his sunday night show used to be also broadcast on 105.5 as well in NJ.

He's been on Sirius for a little while now.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bonzo1026
        LOL! Good shit!

But, I'm confused. I was in 7-11 here in Wilmington and ran into Robert Plant and he said HE was fronting Van Halen and John Paul Jones would be playing keyboards.(maybe that's the "baby steps" so Ed can just focus on guitar.) He told me a few tunes they're working on too:

Why Can't This Be A Whole Lotta Love.
        Where Have all the Good Times/Bad Times Gone.
        So This Is All My Love
        Kashmiruption into In The Light Up The sky
        Sunday Afternoon In The Rain
        Cathedralselambra

Should be cool. I verified this myself so you can well believe that it's bullshit. LOL
        If they don't play "Stairway to the Devil", I'm not going to the show
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BrownSound1
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

I hope they play "Hot Dog for Teacher."

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Or "Royal Orleans Women In Love..."
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

I am thinking about not renewing my Sirius subscription because of Keith Roth. He is a DJ on my favorite station and his voice is annoying, especially when he starts shouting. He sounds like Danny Bonaduce. I can't listen to Buzzsaw anymore because of him which is a shame because they play good stuff. Also, any time he has new Van Halen info (this is the same with the other DJ's there too) it is stuff that has been known about for at least a week already by everybody who gives a shit about Van Halen. Is he gay or is he always eating when he speaks because he constantly smacks his lips when he speaks which is also annoying.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Bonzo1026
                Roadie
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                If they don't play "Stairway to the Devil", I'm not going to the show
                LMMFAO!!!!!! Missed that one! I bow to you! That was classic!

*SPOILER* If you are not familiar with both Van Halen and Led Zeppelin tunes DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

Rumor is that they are gonna play that as the encore as part of a medley with Hats Off To Big Bad Bill and You Really Shook Me.
                Last edited by Bonzo1026; 05-30-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Bonzo1026
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                  I hope they play "Hot Dog for Teacher."
                  LMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Kennedy
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2004

I ran into DLR at Target in Pasadena a while back. I asked him point blank: "Who is a bigger fag? You? Or the any one of the losers who routinely post on rotharmy.com?" After a brief pause, DLR said "oh, it's gotta be those losers on the internet".

Comment

• Kennedy
                      Groupie
                      • Mar 2004

I ran into DLR at Target in Pasadena a while back. I asked him point blank: "Who is a bigger fag? You? Or the any one of the losers who routinely post on rotharmy.com?" After a brief pause, DLR said "oh, it's gotta be those losers on the internet".

Comment

• kastco
                        Roadie
                        • Dec 2006

Who knows what to believe. EVH did post a new message on the VH site but no mention of the reunion, just a thank you letter for support. I will say this though. If the reunion was off than I'm sure we would have heard from Dave by now. In my opinion, his silence is a good sign that the reunion is still on. At this point they would be best to wait for the rush of summer reunion tours to be over such as the Police etc... I wouldn't be surprised if we see something this fall or early next year.
                        SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
                        THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• Viking
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

I think I'll wait until the paperback comes out on this one......

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kennedy
                            I 'm a double posting asshat!

Run along and die now.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                              I always considered it as such.

Far as I know, we're not in any kind of pissing contest with them.
                              No issues at all between the two DLR sites. Doors are always open, welcome mat is out and many of us do post at both sites.
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                No issues at all between the two DLR sites. Doors are always open, welcome mat is out and many of us do post at both sites.
                                Is ddlr.com advertising in the Army again?
                                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...